JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Colleen, I agree with you that premiums are going to go up. About the Medicaid thing, maybe cutting out the fraud would cure that mess? I know five people personally who are on Medicaid fraudulently. All are working under the table or have a spouse who is working and claim they aren't living together. Of course, these are just people I know but how many are doing this I wonder? It seems states make NO attempt to make sure of need before paying the bills for these people; many of whom are illegally in the country.

shame on you if you don't report it and put a stop to it..... even if they are supposedly friends.

I gotta agree with other one on this.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Place your faith in Jesus and not the government. If you're on any type of government assistance, including employment, work to get off of it.

People are worshiping government instead of G-d.

How many welfare recipients will turn their back on government assistance, when the AC converts these programs into his new economic recovery plan?

I dare say none.

It won't matter anyway for Christians, for he'll kill us anyway.

Question, is Social Security and Medicare considered government assistance in your oppinion???

Yes it will matter. Social security and Medicare will most definitely be wrapped into the Antichrist's "Economic Plan".

Are you willing to give them up?

It won't help to be a "Christian" if you take the mark.

Edited by TrackerJack

Social security and Medicare will most definitely be wrapped into the Antichrist's "Economic Plan".

If Obamacare is the precursor to the Mark of the Beast, that would mean that Obama is the beast. It would also mean that Obamacare will be instituted world wide.

Here's an interesting bit of information. (sorry to sidetrack regarding Social Security, but Obamacare will be treated identically)

Most countries have some form of social security. Here's a link to the US Social Security Administrations site that confirms this:

http://www.ssa.gov/i...nal/links.html/

Edit: Here's the list of countries that have Universal Health Care:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_health_coverage_by_country

I would be willing to wager that a LOT of these same countries have nationalized healthcare. If I were the antichrist, I would bring ALL of these organizations under one umbrella organization. Why reinvent the wheel?

So, at some point, these departments WILL be part of the beast. Does that mean Obama is the beast? No. It just means that Obama helped the beast come to power.... Although I wouldn't rule him out ;)

My key point is we don't know the timing of the Rapture. We could be here during the reign of the AC. We have to be willing to turn our backs on ALL government $$$, including Social Security, Medicare, and even employment once that time comes.

If you're not willing walk away from healthcare, your job, or retirement, then you will rationalize the sin of receiving the mark, and will be condemned to hell.

Edited by TrackerJack

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Place your faith in Jesus and not the government. If you're on any type of government assistance, including employment, work to get off of it.

People are worshiping government instead of G-d.

How many welfare recipients will turn their back on government assistance, when the AC converts these programs into his new economic recovery plan?

I dare say none.

It won't matter anyway for Christians, for he'll kill us anyway.

Question, is Social Security and Medicare considered government assistance in your oppinion???

Yes it will matter. Social security and Medicare will most definitely be wrapped into the Antichrist's "Economic Plan".

I'm not going to worship the beast so I'll never be offered the mark.

Here's an interesting bit of information. (sorry to sidetrack regarding Social Security, but Obamacare will be treated identically)

Most countries have some form of social security. Here's a link to the US Social Security Administrations site that confirms this:

http://www.ssa.gov/i...nal/links.html/

Edit: Here's the list of countries that have Universal Health Care:

http://en.wikipedia....rage_by_country

I would be willing to wager that a LOT of these same countries have nationalized healthcare. If I were the antichrist, I would bring ALL of these organizations under one umbrella organization. Why reinvent the wheel?

So, at some point, these departments WILL be part of the beast. Does that mean Obama is the beast? No. It just means that Obama helped the beast come to power.... Although I wouldn't rule him out ;)

My key point is we don't know the timing of the Rapture. We could be here during the reign of the AC. We have to be willing to turn our backs on ALL government $$$, including Social Security, Medicare, and even employment once that time comes.

If you're not willing walk away from healthcare, your job, or retirement, then you will rationalize the sin of receiving the mark, and will be condemned to hell.

You're leaving out the part about not worshiping the beast and having your head cut off....... when they cut off my head, none of this will matter..... and it won't to you either, so don't struggle with it. Enjoy what life we have left in this world and let the devil be damned.

You're leaving out the part about not worshiping the beast and having your head cut off....... when they cut off my head, none of this will matter..... and it won't to you either, so don't struggle with it. Enjoy what life we have left in this world and let the devil be damned.

So you're not going to worship the beast... GREAT!

What percentage of welfare recipients worship government right now? How many will reject their handout when the beast comes to power?

Will YOU enter in to Obamacare, when your employer drops healthcare coverage?

My point is each of us has to draw a line in the sand. Where's your line?

It better not be "Well nobody's cutting off heads yet, so I can be implanted with this microchip"

At that point you're already worshipping government.

So you're not going to worship the beast... GREAT!

What percentage of welfare recipients worship government right now? How many will reject their handout when the beast comes to power?

Will YOU enter in to Obamacare, when your employer drops healthcare coverage?

My point is each of us has to draw a line in the sand. Where's your line?

It better not be "Well nobody's cutting off heads yet, so I can be implanted with this microchip"

At that point you're already worshipping government.

our government requires that we do many things today..... do/give unto Cesar.... does that ring a bell.... your thought proces makes no sense to me at all.... please show me in the text of the bill where we are made to break the things that Jesus gave us to follow. being implanted with a microchip until the beast arises (assuming the chip will be the mark, which I don't but that's another thread) will not send you to hell....... but there's a good chance it will give you cancer so I wouldn't recomend it.

And I might add that Jesus does require us to take care of people who are in great need and even to the point of condemning us to hell if we don't

Rationalize the sin however you want.

I've warned you of your peril.