• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Arpaio (so he says) has the evidence.

He has released it. The media wont do much with it except attack arpaio. But locally at least, we have seen the evidence. Now and earlier when he released some information.

I think folks are afraid to look at it because they will be attacked. My state is being punished currently by this administration. They took away ICE officers who handle the deportations of illegals. (This happened last week.) Removed them. So my state cant get deport them. Except in pima county, which refuses to turn anyone over for deportation anyway. No other state lost their ICE officers. We have repeatedly been sued over issues others are not being sued for. Eric Holder's department has been repeatedly going after arpaio in what has been nothing less than a witch hunt since obama got elected. They even said we are watching you for any infraction. Quoted in the news.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Even if Obama was born outside of America, having one American parent means that he is automatically granted US Citizenship upon birth. If Obama were to be disqualified from being a natural born citizen because of that, then McCain would also be ineligible for President as well.

Not so, B.E. Go back to the books and read what is spelled out in U.S. law. While I believe the President is a natural born citizen, you really should get your facts straight before throwing them out there. And both of John McCain's parents were American citizens living in another country, actually a U.S. territory; different scenario altogether.

he (McCain) was also born on a US Military base from what I understand.

Pamplet putlished by Obama's literary agent and was in existance since 1991.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I would find it hard to believe that Obama didn't approve this back in 1991

This impressed me when I first learned of it and I would love to know why folks havent discussed this much.

Ive talked with folks from africa who say we should vote for obama because he is one of their own.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

They need to impeach him now...before the election.

Anyway why would he want to change his name ? From an english name Barry, to Barack , a foreign name ?

Why didn't he keep his english name? He was raised with, his grand-parents in the U.S....where commonly

our first names are english , here.

His family was total ...muslim.

"Barry" is a nickname; he was born Barack Hussein Obama Jr. He never changed his name. His grandparents in Hawaii were agnostics and his mother was a atheist.

There were documents saying that he changed his name. That Obama ...was brought up muslim beliefs and attended their services.

Anyway why would he want to change his name ? From an english name Barry, to Barack , a foreign name ?

Why didn't he keep his english name? He was raised with, his grand-parents in the U.S....where commonly

Names dont bother me. Some in my family have names that are not english. Some I know have changed their names too.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Pamplet putlished by Obama's literary agent and was in existance since 1991.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I would find it hard to believe that Obama didn't approve this back in 1991

This impressed me when I first learned of it and I would love to know why folks havent discussed this much.

Ive talked with folks from africa who say we should vote for obama because he is one of their own.

Blame it on the literary agent

Blessings!

-Ed

Names dont bother me. Some in my family have names that are not english. Some I know have changed their names too.

I am speaking of a man that is in high office, as the President of the United States. Questions... about his name change , birth certificate,

college records, etc.

Not talking about our relatives here.

Thanks.

MorningGlory... Obamas name was changed... his name was ... Barry Soetoro .

While Donald Trump pursues the dead end that Barack Obama was born in Kenya (HE WAS NOT), the actual elephant in the room that most of the media and pundits studiously ignore is the fact that Barack Obama was adopted by Lolo Soetoro and, for most of his life as a child and teenager, Barack was commonly known as Barry Soetoro. The adoption was processed in Indonesia after Barry and his mother moved to Indonesia. The adoption was carried out in Indonesia and not the United States.

Barry Obama’s mom married an Indonesian student named Lolo Soetoro in 1966. The new family moved to Indonesia in 1967 and the six year old Barry was enrolled in school. Barack Obama has not released his adoption records, but the adoption took place in the 1966-67. How do we know?

Look at the enrollment card:

Actually, this document also provides strong circumstantial evidence to buttress the claim that Barry Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii. How?

Obama was enrolled by his parents in a public school, Fransiskus Assisi School, a public school, in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The school registration clearly states Obama’s name as “Barry Soetoro,” and lists his citizenship as Indonesian. Obama’s father is listed as Lolo Soetoro. PLEASE NOTE ITEM NUMBER TWO–Obama’s place of birth is Honolulu (Hawaii) and date of birth is 4-8-1961 (the Indonesians put the date, ie “4,” and then the month, ie “8.” He is identified as a Citizen of Indonesia.

So does this mean Barack Obama is ineligible to be President? No. He did not renounce his American citizenship. By virtue of being born in Hawaii to a U.S. citizen, his mother, he is a U.S. citizen.

Now, look at the Hawaiian law governing adoptions. Here are the relevant portions:

Access to Original Birth Certificate

Citation: Rev. Stat. §§ 578-14; 578-15; 338-20

If a new birth certificate is issued, the original birth certificate shall be sealed. The sealed document may be opened by the department only by an order of a court or when requested in accordance with § 578-15.

The birth parent may be provided a copy of the original birth certificate upon request.

Barry Obama’s birth father did not have to consent to the adoption because he had been out of the picture for more than two years. According to Hawaiian law (I have put the relevant paragraphs in bold):

When Parental Consent is not Needed

Citation: Rev. Stat. § 578-2

Consent is not required from the following:

A parent who has deserted a child for a period of 90 days without affording means of identification

A parent who has voluntarily surrendered the care and custody of the child to another for a period of 2 years

A parent, whose child is in the custody of another, who has failed for a period of at least 1year to communicate with the child or provide for the care and support of the child when able to do so

A natural father who was not married to the child’s mother at the time of the child’s conception or birth and has not established paternity

A parent whose parental rights have been judicially terminated

A parent judicially declared mentally ill, mentally retarded, or incapacitated from giving consent

Any legal guardian or custodian who is found by the court to be withholding consent unreasonably

A parent of a child who has been in the custody of a petitioner for at least 1 year and who entered the United States as a consequence of extraordinary circumstances in the child’s country of origin, by reason of which the existence, identity, or whereabouts of the child’s parents is not reasonably ascertainable or there is no reasonable means of obtaining suitable evidence of the child’s identity or availability for adoption

Any parent of the adoptee if the adoptee is an adult eligible for adoption under this section

A parent whose parental and custodial duties and rights have been divested by an award of permanent custody pursuant to § 587-73

Barry Obama was adopted in Indonesia, not the United States. The relevant Hawaiian statute states:

State Recognition of Intercountry Adoptions Finalized Abroad

To better understand this issue and to view it across States, download the PDF (414 KB) of this publication.

Effect and Recognition of a Foreign Adoption Decree

Citation: Rev. Stat. § 578-8©

In cases in which a child is adopted from a foreign country and is brought into the State, the court, in its discretion, may dispense with a hearing upon receipt of a sworn affidavit, ex parte, from the adoptive parents requesting that the hearing be dispensed with, and upon a finding that the issues it would have reviewed have received full consideration by the country from which the child was adopted and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

One other piece of circumstantial evidence that Barack Obama was, at one point in his life, legally known as Barry Soetoro comes from the 1980 divorce of Obama’s birth mother and his adopted father, Lolo Soetoro.

You do not stipulate in a divorce decree that a “child” older than 18 but “still dependent on the parties for education” is part of the settlement unless there is a legal tie to the step-father.

This is why the original birth certificate remains such a mystery. The Obama campaign team decided early on that the American people would not understand how a guy could at one time be a citizen of Indonesia and is still eligible to run for President in the United States. I think they underestimated the ability of Americans to understand this point, but such is the nature of politics.

I know this won’t settle anything, but we can at least admit that back in 1967, years before anyone thought Barry Soetoro would run for President, a school enrollment form in Indonesia makes the very simple claim that Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961. Barack’s mom and his step-dad had no reason to lie about that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I do recall this being brought up in the past, and I think while it does draw suspicion there are also very good reasons why it can't be seen as hard proof:

- Obama didn't write it, his literary agent did

-Barack Hussein Obama SR was born in Kenya. Someone making a bio last minute could have made an honest mistake.

-It may have been an error that was noticed but not considered as important to correct since it didn't have the same implications. For example, I was born in Madison Wisconsin. If someone accidentally recorded that I was born in Waukesha Wisconsin (where I grew up) I would probably correct it, but at the same time it wouldn't be that big a deal to me. In fact, even if Obama noticed it said born in Kenya he may have thought that would make him appear more interesting instead of born in Hawaii and spent early childhood in Kenya.

-It was a pamphlet, not a binding legal document.

There were documents saying that he changed his name. That Obama ...was brought up muslim beliefs and attended their services.

Do you happen to know what documents these were? I've only ever heard his name has always been Barack Hussein Obama, after his father.