IGNORED

The whole, "I'm going to hell", bit, again.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Here is some scripture to help you through this trying time:

Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Phillipians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one."

Thank you, xero, for caring and for the verses which I will read in earnest.

I fell out of grace with the man whom I considered my spiritual father, and he told me, "God tend that fire, you may as well get use to it" and he was talking about the chorus on tormented souls in hell once and he gestured to his left and made a sound the damned might make, and he gestured my way and did the same. Meaning that I will be moaning in the chorus of hell. I would discount it, but he was right about so many things, and I trusted him to be a most spiritually knowledgeable and discerning person.

That's all for now, I am going to sleep it all off right now.

Monarchy....men are JUST men. They have no power to consign you to heaven or hell. If you have confessed Jesus as Saviour, then you ARE saved. Romans 8:1-2; Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

As far groans and moans are concerned, Romans 8:26 explains those; In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

The ONLY one we can have faith and trust in, is JESUS. Look to Him and I will pray for you. I'll leave you with this verse, 2 Tim 1:12;

That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Sorry for keep you waiting, I thank God for each and every reply, I hated to bring this to the board, I have weined before and now I try not to.

I am not saying that "he" consigned me to hell, himself, man cannot do that.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

He may have some knowledge about God .... but, no one knows all about God.

He may have discernment of some things . But, he can't even discern when he is hurting a persons' spirit and soul.

He has no regard for a human being or their feelings.

What he said, was like poison .

Forgive him ,and ask God to heal you, of what he said.

Thank you, very much, Love Songs, and amen.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I don't know why anyone would do this to you, brother, but I DO know that he doesn't have the power to decide who is going to hell. Lean on Jesus, ask HIM what you should do and He may very well let you know that you need to move on in your church life. Being saved should make you happy and full of His joy, not unhappy and dispiritied. I'm praying for the Lord to pick you up and set you on the right path again. With Him, all things are possible, as you know. :emot-pray:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Greetings,

I have no understand concerning people who are "suppose" to be in Christ use such strong language to one who is trying to live right. Every soul is saved through the word of God and by those used as vessels to speak those words of life to them. As Christians the same words of compassion we speak to win someone to Christ ..we must also find compassionate words to keep them in Christ. I don't know why the man spoke those words to you..and even if he see a need of growth in your spiritual life.. no one has the power to speak your destiny into existence but GOD!! That's why its so important for us to have a personal relationship with Him..that way our salvation won't be shaken by what another say. Of course God use people to keep us grounded, but not to be hash that it will uproot us. Everyday you arise..bathe in the mercy of God that's new every morning. Go to your prayer closet and dress in the full armor of God..empower yourself by calling thing that are not, as if they were and they shall become. Read HIS word and let HIM speak HIS promises to you...above all..stand in reassurance that God is love and if he allows you another day..then you have another chance to receive all you need. God's grace is not like man..HIS grace is sufficient.. Remember, no limits can be placed upon anyone, who has the passion to believe and obey the word of God.

Blessing

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Hi Ronnie,

From time to time I come across Believers who struggle with their salvation and doubt if they were ever saved or properly saved...sometimes it is due to a poor understanding of Scripture,

sometimes it is due to the pressure of life, (disappointments, sorrows and hardships) and sometimes it is caused by sins that have become habitual and conflict with what a person knows

to be right. None of these things in any way disqualify a person from being a saved 'born-again' Believer...they are just aspects of life that we need to gain victory over, and are often when

we could really use a friend or two to help us forward in our walk with Jesus.

Occasionally a person has not actually become a Believer/Christian, but has just gone through the motions and adopted a religious life-style...sometimes due to peer-pressure or an emotional

response to a gospel message at the time....but true repentance has never taken place and the reality of the presence of G-d in their life doesn't happen, they have no joy and are not able to

withstand the attacks of the enemy, disengage themselves from the worlds values or overcome the sin in their own lives.

What your 'spiritual father' spoke into your life was wrong on several levels, but you are not alone on experiencing this type of thing, many of us have been subject to this form of abuse, from both

Pastors and friends...if you are truly a Believer then do what Love Songs suggested...forgive him and ask the L-rd to heal you from the effects of those words and from the disappointment and

discouragement they have brought into your life at this moment in time. People will often let us down, but we can be confident in the love of G-d towards us if we walk in the light.

Best regards. Botz

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Hi Ronnie,

First, I want to remind you, your salvation is of christ, not of man. You are not saved because of what you have done right or wrong, you are not saved because a man said so, but because of the finished work of Christ. You are saved because of Christ's life, death, ressurection and ascension, period. Your salvation is in Christ and his presious blood, who can take you out of his hand? None!

2nd, GOD did not give us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Christ does not condem you, but instead he loves you.

3rd, Christ said we are to speak the truth in love. When they spoke this to you, did they also tell you to turn from sin and back to GOD? Did it come with the loving assurance that if we confess our sins Christ is faithful and just to forgive us of all our sin? If not then it was not spoken in accordance with the bible.

Lastly, I just want to encourage you to fix your eyes on Christ. Man will always let us down. It's very easy to look up to someone we think is so spiritual and has to be so close to GOD. But if your eyes are on a man then there not on christ. Remember, love the Lord thy GOD with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. Has it crossed your mind that maybe one of the reasons the Lord allowed this was so you could realize, how much your eyes were on man and how much they were on christ. Put your eyes on Christ no one can take you out of his hand. Pour your heart out to GOD, because he alone can heal your wounded and broken heart. GOD alone will never let you down. Remember ronnie, the true love of GOD never humilates, it always edifies and draws you closer to Christ. Hold on to Christ and his love and you'll be ok. May the most HIgh GOD, and Christ bless and keep you in perfect peace.

Edited by firestormx

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Ronnie,

First, I want to remind you, your salvation is of christ, not of man. You are not saved because of what you have done right or wrong, you are not saved because a man said so, but because of the finished work of Christ. You are saved because of Christ's life, death, ressurection and ascension, period. Your salvation is in Christ and his presious blood, who can take you out of his hand? None!

2nd, GOD did not give us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Christ does not condem you, but instead he loves you.

3rd, Christ said we are to speak the truth in love. When they spoke this to you, did they also tell you to turn from sin and back to GOD? Did it come with the loving assurance that if we confess our sins Christ is faithful and just to forgive us of all our sin? If not then it was not spoken in accordance with the bible.

Lastly, I just want to encourage you to fix your eyes on Christ. Man will always let us down. It's very easy to look up to someone we think is so spiritual and has to be so close to GOD. But if your eyes are on a man then there not on christ. Remember, love the Lord thy GOD with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. Has it crossed your mind that maybe one of the reasons the Lord allowed this was so you could realize, how much your eyes were on man and how much they were on christ. Put your eyes on Christ no one can take you out of his hand. Pour your heart out to GOD, because he alone can heal your wounded and broken heart. GOD alone will never let you down. Remember ronnie, the true love of GOD never humilates, it always edifies and draws you closer to Christ. Hold on to Christ and his love and you'll be ok. May the most HIgh GOD, and Christ bless and keep you in perfect peace.

Hi Ronnie,

Amen Fire.. well said :)))

Thanks for the outpouring, it means more that you'll ever know. I spend too much time being condemned by that man thinking he was speaking Gods truth to me.

I went to Bible study last night. I am relieved of the doubt to some extent, I still have to keeping choosing that which leads to life. God bless everyone who has prayed and or replied.

I will not be home to immediately respond to replies.