• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

In light of all that I went through over the last year buying into the deception of devils, I wanted to add here that Satan is very good at what he does.  His ministers are preachers of righteousness and he is an angel of light.  To those who are evil at heart, he simply leads them along with straight evil but to those who wish to follow God, he puts on his facade and leads them to believe that they are truly following after that which is good when in fact they are doing evil in the sight of God.  This is a great evil and all of us are at risk of believing good is evil and evil is good.  For every one who can show a path of righteousness from the bible there are others who take the very same book and show yet another path of righteousness and each path makes sense to the one who is upon it.

From Galatians 5 we read the fruit of the Spirit:

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

But so what?  Satan counterfeits every single one of these through perverting each one and has his own rotten fruit that is explained by using the very same words!  Hath God said?  That is his weapon of choice.  A question.  Doubt.

We are told many times in the bible not to be deceived....that though is not as easy as it may seem, even crying out to God and begging not to be allowed to be deceived has proven ineffective in my experience as I did so and still was deceived.  

Without God I am nothing.  Peace, Love and Joy be upon all of you my family.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

The Holy Scriptures must be taken as a whole and we cannot ignore those verses with which we may not agree.

Edited by WalkTheWay

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

I think the microchip will be one of satans devices.It will control the people and declare them his own.

Has anyone seen this video?It is by Paul Harvey from the 60's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Well, when over 20% of those who identify themselves as 'Evangelical Christians' can vote for the current occupant of the White House, I have to say the Church is WOEFULLY ignorant of satan's devices!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

very good point

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You know those little square bar code thingies?  When I was in the hospital the last time, they had one on my bracelet that was literally smaller than a 1/4" square.  They scanned it any time they gave me anything.  I thought, "That could be the mark".  Everyone automatically thinks tattoo or microchip, but what if it's a simple bracelet?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it could be almost anything once we go cashless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Freedom is one the greatest devices, the freedom to be whatever you want whenever you want. And because of this basic 'human right', everyone must tolerate that someone goes after their ambitions. The whole western civilization is built on that today. All the sex and wealth in the world, to get the glory on Earth from its people, nevermind the Almighty Creator..

Everything that can be done, should be done, in the field of science and genetics mixing human and animal DNA as instance, to create a better Man. Science tries to find how to give us everlasting life, with microchips, nanotechnology to higher speed operating brain, upgraded DNA and such. This is known as transhumanism. Because religion, except for Islam because no one ought to say a bad word about that(!), is so old-fashioned and just a fairy-tale unless it has to do with blending them all under the same roof for global religion, its values can be overcome. We are getting 'free' from the boundaries of good and evil, right and wrong and pursuing new paths and those who do it people marvel at. Such brave and adventurous folks they are. If only we too had the courage.. 

This thinking, not surprisingly, actually is in the core of the new age teachings, stemming from the gnostic streams and Eastern occultism. A new super race of Man can only be born when we embrace the idea of everything being one, that good cannot exist without evil, that Lucifer is the bringer of light who redeemed humanity from the slavery of Yahweh and brought us the light of knowledge.

What foolishness, yet no one cares to check the backgrounds for this stuff. It's the theosophy with its demonic representatives (known in the new age as the ascented masters who were promoted during our shift to the age of space technology from the tibetian gurus to admirals of the galactic federation and whatnot. Always serving the trends of time, Satan is properly adjusting his agenda to the steps of humanity. He is a fallen angel of light with understanding of God's original plans for His creation. Therefore, I suppose, Satan is imitating that plan to disguise his own agenda as our true cover. Today it's all promoted in the name of tolerance and love although all Satan is after is for more power.

Beware and dwell in Him who made us in His image.

Thereby I might as well ask here, is all of the today's technology which destroys the resources of this earth for most part, in Satan's service? Sure, there are more environmental alternatives since the times of Tesla, but when we look at what today's technology does to humanity on spiritual level?

Everything is made easy. We are free in ways never before. What should stop us? Get what you want, when you want it and that's ok. You're weird if you don't.

Edited by Diatheosis

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

You know those little square bar code thingies?  When I was in the hospital the last time, they had one on my bracelet that was literally smaller than a 1/4" square.  They scanned it any time they gave me anything.  I thought, "That could be the mark".  Everyone automatically thinks tattoo or microchip, but what if it's a simple bracelet?

Yes,it could be the "little square bad code thingie" but it will be imbedded in the skin.With possibly a tattoo or something like that?But that is only speculation.