JTC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Age, health and money are not barriers to our lives even though we think so at times. If you want to be a clinical psychologist then go ahead and do it. If you want to see angels you can see then in babies and young children. If you have health problems ask Him to heal you. As for money never worry about it as it will come to you in different ways. A bright day start everyday with all the problems solved with Him by your side.

Blessings

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello JTC, Looks to me like God has already sent a few angels to your door with some good advise. I can see that you are letting satan control your thinking and he is doing a number on you my friend! WE CAN NOT spend time alone meditating on nothing but our worries because they will overtake us if we let them.......and that is why your thinking is not healthy right now.

The battle against your depression starts in your mind, you have to choose to let God be in Control and the best way to drive Satan out of your thoughts, is start Praising God! If you can't think of your own reason's to praise HIM, go the Psalms and start Praising HIM through those words and accepting those truths into your MIND and into your heart. Then go to your concordance in your bible and look up every scripture on Love, Grace, Mercy, Praise and start getting God's postitive Words and Promises at the forefront of your mind and DON'T STOP, memorize those positive scripture and keep repeating them to yourself!

Serving others was a great suggestion but if find that you can't go out and serve other's at this point, then start praying for everyone else who is suffering what you are suffering, go to GOD For Them in Faith asking God to help them and HELP YOU! Intercede in Prayer, this is a way you can serve other's from the privacy of your own home, be a Prayer Warrior, be a Soldier in God's Army. Read your Word! Turn on some Christian music that focuses on praising God. Get your mind saturated with God's promises, with HIS Word, with HOPE. If you are going to stay in solitude, the best meditation is on the Word, not on your worries.

Remember too...., God does not want you dependant on any Angel to guide you, He wants you focused on HIM and HIS Word for THEY have the Power to deliver you...if you are willing to follow them.

Psalms 91 He who dwells in secret place of the Most High will abide in the Shadow of the Almighty!

I will be praying for you!

Psalms 34

Taste and See That the Lord Is Good

Song Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away.

1 I will bless the Lord at all times;

his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul makes its boast in the Lord;

let the humble hear and be glad.

3 Oh, magnify the Lord with me,

and let us exalt his name together!

4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me

and delivered me from all my fears.

5 Those who look to him are radiant,

and their faces shall never be ashamed.

6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him

and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encamps

around those who fear him, and delivers them.

8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!

Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!

9 Oh, fear the Lord, you his saints,

for those who fear him have no lack!

10 The young lions suffer want and hunger;

but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

11 Come, O children, listen to me;

I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

12 What man is there who desires life

and loves many days, that he may see good?

13 Keep your tongue from evil

and your lips from speaking deceit.

14 Turn away from evil and do good;

seek peace and pursue it.

15 The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous

and his ears toward their cry.

16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,

to cut off the memory of them from the earth.

17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears

and delivers them out of all their troubles.

18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted

and saves the crushed in spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,

but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

20 He keeps all his bones;

not one of them is broken.

21 Affliction will slay the wicked,

and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.

22 The Lord redeems the life of his servants;

none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Thank you Betty.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

JTC...Anything is possible with God...I know you know that...and I just have to believe by faith sometimes...but I believe this particular request that you have because I started asking in prayer for the same thing a long time ago and guess what!!! God gave me the desire of my heart!!! Oh Yes He Did!!! It took a while but it happened...The first time I didn't even realize it til later-Yep, more than once...Oh my God is so so so good!!! And I believe with everything in me that if I ask Him for something...He will do it!!!

In my beginnings of this wonderful journey...It's a new life, you know...and we don't know how to act in it at first...but it was imperative I reach out and help somebody else...and it didn't matter that I didn't know what I was doing...Hahaha...That was the stepping stone God used...and still does...

Heh...We are being translated from the Kingdom of Darkness into The Kingdom of His Marvelous Light!!! Our minds have to be renewed (I'm preaching to my own self too, sorry about that...Hahaha) Every thought we have...we have had for a long time and we don't know the new language...The old language: Oh my leg hurts, etc...The New Language: By His stripes I am healed...You know out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...so I try practicing: Saying out loud: I walk in His Peace, Joy, Healing...I'm more than a Conqueror...etc. etc...I'm learning more and more...I have to speak Hope into my own life at times...like David...He had to encourage his own self!!! Everything that was created was spoken, right? Are we made in His Image?

I walk around my house at times...praying...like the Warrior that I am...singing a new song to My Lord that saved me...How Great He Is...(He hears all that too)...dancing like there is no tomorrow...You know why I know He hears it...because I've lived it...He is a rewarder to those that diligently Seek Him...When we go to Him in the secret place, He rewards us openly...I was in great need of just about everything not so long ago...All my needs are met!!! That's what God did!!!

Oh my and don't you dare give up!!! There is nothing to go back too!!! There is a reason to live!!! Father, I ask that you show JTC the Truth...How He Is Fearfully and Wonderfully Made...How you have a Plan and a Purpose For His Life (My life verse: Jer. 29:11-13) There is so much Hope, TLC...The thing is: In The Kingdom of Light...Wow is all I can say...It's so much better!!! It's not as dark, you know...Love you In Jesus, Kat

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Some of HIS words for you:

My son, give me your heart (Prov.23:26), I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10), I know the plans I have for you,.. plans to give you a future and a hope. (Jer. 29:11), I am always with you (Matt 28:20).

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

If you are looking to meet an angle, you are settling for something lesser than you should. Seek His face! When I was in the deepest heart felt time of my life, seeking the truth, He gave me a vision where He came to me and spoke with me. This was, and still is, very real. Why an angel? Look to meet with Jesus!

Look for a place where you can become someone to someone else. Perhaps a lost child, or a homeless person, or someone who needs a meal or someone who needs help in anpother way. Get involved with people, as Christ was involved. Once you "get out of your own head" and focus on doing His work, things will change for you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Dearest Brother...JTC...

What you need is a friend to be there for you ..pick you up and encourage you in this lonely time....I understand what you are feeling not having anyone there for you to love...

I will be there for you ....Jusy write away and I will respond with an honest heart.....Angels are the sign that you need a friend and love....You are in the right place my dear brother and you have family now...ME !

I am your sister in Christ...Tina :grin:

Just remember Angels are not to be worshiped only God .....take it from someone who knows....!

Love & Blessings .......come and message me my dearest brother....

:bighug:

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/16/1960

Is it that you need someone to take care of or care for? I raise my son on my own and when he flew the coop I found myself struggling inside to care ot take care of something. I have a cat now.I live alone but not quite 12 yrs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

JT, I don't know how your health is, but if you can get around, i would suggest you follow the suggestion of trying to help people who are having trouble helping themselves. If there is a place there that feeds the homeless, go and ask them if they need any help. They always do. And even if you don't have anything financial to help them, your time is usually more important anyway.

If you are looking for companionship, I found it at a local dough nut shop. There is usually a group of older people there having coffee in the mornings and you can just go there and listen to conversations....... I've never seen one that would not include just about everyone given a little time.

If you have a Nazarene church in your area, you should give it a try..... they are noted for building relationships within it's members and likewise I haven't been to one yet that didn't make me feel welcome........ and no we are not members of the church we attend...... but we go there because of the fellow Christians.

You say that you need an angel to come by your place, and while that's possible, maybe just maybe God wants you to be an angel for someone else.

Keep in mind that not all the angels running around are of the good side.... just in case the dark side is reading this thread.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Thanks Everyone,

I'm doing much better than when I posted this. I never meant I wanted to worship angels. I know better than that. I just wanted to meet one in the same way as Daniel, Ezekiel or many other Biblical men did. I was feeling very low, and I had wanted to see an angel because then I could know, in a very real way, what at least some of them look like. But instead God sent me many of you, and I thank all of you. He also put me back into contact with a man who was my best friend in collage. This man married around 1980 and we lost touch. But he called me. It seems his wife left him about 12 years ago. It was very sad. I have now spoken with him twice. He had a problem with me when I became born again. He's now a Doctor and he was always a nominal Catholic, as I once was too. Since he looked me up, it may be God's time for him to make peace with God and accept Jesus. I have always had the ministry of helps, even before I was born again. I help people. This is what I do. I have been doing it since I graduated HS. I was supposed to be a clinical psychologist and I would have made a living helping people. But that wasn't God's plan. I have helped so many people, informally, over the last 30 years that I know if I had gotten the PhD I would have never met the people I helped. Most of them were abused young ladies, and where most men sought to abuse them even more, I never did. In fact I treated them like the most respectable women in the world. That was what they needed. My old friend can help me with friendship, and maybe I have to help him believe God is real. I'll soon find out.

So no real live angels for me, not for now. But I am doing much better, and many of you helped me. So thank you again.

John