IGNORED

The design is unfolding to End America !

Terra7

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/2011

I am and always have been a person of truth and integrity - in my honest and even hopeful opinion there is no coming back from where America is heading,and this has been desired by the elite of the world those who serve Lucifer . America did have a chance in the past to avoid this but there were not enough people of faith in the midst of Govt to prevent all that is from unfolding . People of faith are to divided on to many issues which has made the whole body of believers, ineffective to stem the tide of corruption which has taken full control today. Countless warnings were given over the course of 250 yrs to hold this system in check and those warning went unheeded so as our land of freedom is dying ever faster from within I am resigned to reality that end is approaching and are ,way past the point of no return . Obama is the ultimate demonstration of tyranny and no part of congress or the justice dept or the supreme court are willing to demand his reign of terror be opposed and he flagrantly insults with such voracity in under cutting all the rights given to this country by the founding fathers - I am astounded that congress as a whole is giving this fraudulent illegal person( who I still do not consider to be president )the power to dis-mantel our republic of democracy . I make this prediction before the election is held those who have brought Obama to power and Obama himself have one more trick up their sleeve it will be a false emergency to suspend the election indefinitely which will give the anti Christ Obama the last card to play (as instructed by Lucifer) to suspend all civil rights and declare marshal law upon the citizens . Then I would hope that real people of all ethnic backgrounds who call themselves ;Americans will finally say in one voice :enough and fight once again to save freedom or watch it die forever - The people can win if they want it bad enough to do so ,I would gladly die to fight for it- it is a God given right to all men, in all nations to be free -without freedom this life has no meaning and never will !

Edited by Terra7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And people living around Mt. St. Helens when it rumbled in 1980 didn't want to heed the warning signs and leave their homes. Their lives were lost when the mountain erupted.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Here we go again. I bet you folks are lovely to be around...so positive and uplifting. Meanwhile the rest of us are enjoying life.

I just hope the negative Nellie's are not having children. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a household where the parents see no hope of a future. IMHO that is child abuse.

A person isn't necessarily a "negative nellie" just because they are trying to warn others of what is happening & what is coming fast upon us & the world as a whole. Who said that those that give warnings see no hope for the future?

I have 3 adult children that know what the Hope of the future is & also what the dangers are that we are facing.

IMHO, we should all be aware of what is coming and be interceding on behalf of one another & building each other up instead of tearing down.

I can't believe that statement about child abuse!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you are right about it unfolding and the reason you can see it so clearly is becasue at this point in time there is nothing you can do about it..... so take KathyAnne's advice and just be happy as long as we can......

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Living in a constain state of fear, whether real or imagined is not healthy for anybody, child or adult. I do recall reading that the Bible tells us what is going to happen in times to come, yet, we should not be troubled, for such things must happen.

my words: Relax folks, things will get worse, before they get better.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(Mat 24:4-14)

2Ti 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

ICL~~~Dennis

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The Bible also speaks of the Watchman on the Wall.

Eze 33:2

Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from their territory, and set him for their watchman:

Eze 33:3

If when he sees the sword come upon the land, he blows the trumpet, and warns the people;

Eze 33:4

Then whosoever hears the sound of the trumpet, and takes not warning; if the sword comes, and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

IMHO, the Sword has been upon our land for well over 11 years now. The Watchmen have been sounding the alarm but no one is listening although some have woken up. The rest who mock and sneer at the warning are responsible for themselves as the scripture above speaks plainly.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

The Bible also speaks of the Watchman on the Wall.

Eze 33:2

Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from their territory, and set him for their watchman:

Eze 33:3

If when he sees the sword come upon the land, he blows the trumpet, and warns the people;

Eze 33:4

Then whosoever hears the sound of the trumpet, and takes not warning; if the sword comes, and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

IMHO, the Sword has been upon our land for well over 11 years now. The Watchmen have been sounding the alarm but no one is listening although some have woken up. The rest who mock and sneer at the warning are responsible for themselves as the scripture above speaks plainly.

You left out:

Eze 33:5

He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

In life I have observed that most people see what they want to see, whether it be failure, hate, disgust for others, or people out to get them, to Hope, Love and Peace. I'm not convinced that people in the U.S.A. have been under the sword, for I have seen many who have turned to God.

ICL~~~Dennis....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes, the election is close and we do have a chance to change who runs the country, so do vote. The thread is closed for one reason, the Terms of Service, which I will quote below. I have watched too many threads cross over the line and return back again, but this one begins way over the line and in all good conscience, I cannot allow it to continue.

From the ToS:

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

What part am I speaking of? From the OP: "...which will give the anti Christ Obama..." If anyone has a problem with this, you can PM me or email other admins at worthyboards@gmail.com.