MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Did anyone take the short quiz? I did.....and failed MISERABLY! Also, did anyone watch the show last night?

Useful info.

One note about starting fire is good kindling. Did you know that tampons make great kindling? Saw a video on how best utilize it for such.

:o But I'm a single man,,,,,,,,, Now I could ask to borrow walla's kindle; but do I really have to go and ask my chemist for ,,,

cough, cough, tampons :noidea:

:sneaking::runforhills:

Do what other guys do......sneak in in sunglasses and buy them; no need to ask the chemist (they call them pharmacists here but, same thing!) :mgclown:

... not sure it would be any use as we dont tend to have wild bears in the UK

Do you even have wilderness in the UK?

Yes in some remote parts of the country like the mountains and the moors but we dont have the same wildlife as you such as bears /wolves ( although apparently we do have a few ) We also have only one type of poisonous snake ( THANK YOU LORD ) no poisonous spiders etc

You are SO blessed! I have had rattlesnakes in my front flower bed, poisonous spiders in my house (brown recluse) and scorpions in my garage this YEAR! Two years ago I found a black cottonmouth in my garage......he got away! And I live in Houston, Texas, a city of 5.5 million people. Imagine the Texas wilderness..... :lightbulb2:

MG...you live in Houston... I have been there passing through on vacation .... beautiful city. I always wanted to move there .

Butttttt....not anymore... I could not live with horrible dangerous creepy crawlers ! YIKES !!!! :runforhills:

We are still a wild city......the Bayou City. And you know what lives in the bayous..... :lightbulb2:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

Yes in some remote parts of the country like the mountains and the moors but we dont have the same wildlife as you such as bears /wolves ( although apparently we do have a few ) We also have only one type of poisonous snake ( THANK YOU LORD ) no poisonous spiders etc

You are SO blessed! I have had rattlesnakes in my front flower bed, poisonous spiders in my house (brown recluse) and scorpions in my garage this YEAR! Two years ago I found a black cottonmouth in my garage......he got away! And I live in Houston, Texas, a city of 5.5 million people. Imagine the Texas wilderness..... :lightbulb2:

MG...you live in Houston... I have been there passing through on vacation .... beautiful city. I always wanted to move there .

Butttttt....not anymore... I could not live with horrible dangerous creepy crawlers ! YIKES !!!! :runforhills:

We are still a wild city......the Bayou City. And you know what lives in the bayous..... :lightbulb2:

Gators live miles away into the marsh lands, canals,and lakes...some time they come to town in the canals. But, stay in the water. At times they may get on the banks and sun-bathe.They just crawl slowly if on land .

Rarely we see them in our bayous here in the towns.

Nothing like yall creepy dangerous crawlers ...all the time. YIKES !!!

Gators live miles away into the marsh lands, canals,and lakes...some time they come to town in the canals. But, stay in the water. At times they may get on the banks and sun-bathe.They just crawl slowly if on land .

Rarely we see them in our bayous here in the towns.

Nothing like yall creepy dangerous crawlers ...all the time. YIKES !!!

We don't get too many alligators in the Bayous here; it's just too populous an area for them I think. But, yeah, if it creeps, crawls, waddles or slithers, it's alive and well in Houston. :laughing:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Did anyone take the short quiz? I did.....and failed MISERABLY! Also, did anyone watch the show last night?

Useful info.

One note about starting fire is good kindling. Did you know that tampons make great kindling? Saw a video on how best utilize it for such.

:o But I'm a single man,,,,,,,,, Now I could ask to borrow walla's kindle; but do I really have to go and ask my chemist for ,,,

cough, cough, tampons :noidea:

:sneaking::runforhills:

Umm.. we used them to plug bullet wounds and shrapnel, (the entry point), if the bullet was still in the body. We also wore nylon stockings under our uniforms in winter to keep us warm. Imagine being captured....

Umm.. we used them to plug bullet wounds and shrapnel, (the entry point), if the bullet was still in the body. We also wore nylon stockings under our uniforms in winter to keep us warm. Imagine being captured....

Now the stockings I have seen used this way first hand; my ex-husband wore them when he was a lineman for the regional electric company (it does sometimes get really cold here in the winter!)

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

Did you know... that wearing nylon socks in the winter months keeps your feet warm.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Doesnt' matter. Not there yet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I think the first thing is not to refer this as to The End of the World because those who don’t understand just may take it that way and will commit suicide. See the World is coming to an end. We should use the term The Disciples asked Jesus. When will you be returning and what are the signs of the End of the Age? It is therefore to all mankind as the End of the Age because the world did not at this time come to an end. Jesus returns at the end of the Age and will somehow bring the world back in order again ruling for one thousand years of Peace on Earth. But the End of the Age is like the Days of Noah. Eventually even if those do survive without belief in Jesus they will still die at the end when He returns. Only those who have put hope in Jesus will survive to the end.

While they refer this as Apocalypse I usually say the Great Tribulation. Who will survive in such a horrible World it will be in those days? Jesus says there was never a time like this nor shall there ever be again. One who has observed Bible Prophecy has seen God has not exaggerated on His word. Things are happening just the way He said so.

From what we do see now I do believe the Great Trib is within our life time or I would say I would think it could begin anytime between now and 2030 at the most. But it could even begin before 2020 if these events go along fast enough but I am leaning between 2020 and 2030 even though this is not a prophecy but only an educated guess. Only God knows the timing on this. And whenever it does it will not matter what anyone including my self has predicted or educated guessing. I just think it may take another seven or so years to form the World Order in a way the Antichrist could take over all of this. But we are looking right now how this order is being put together day by day. Also God may allow some time to have people repent.

As for survival there is a case like those of myself. How will one survive who needs medicine? I am taking a medicine that I need. If I did not take this medicine I would die in a matter of time. I would not survive. I have been thinking if there is a way to stock pile on this. As for survival itself I don’t have any fancy thing put together yet. I asked a friend if he wanted to be partners. But because He is a pre tribber he is just standing there. I want to get ready but I hope I can find a few friends that wile want to work together to try to survive in the future. But since Jesus says keep yourself occupied till he returns I still focus on keeping myself doing some things whatever that may be. I’m not ready for the Great Trib. But I hope when it does show up I will have some things in plan for that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I think the first thing is not to refer this as to The End of the World because those who don’t understand just may take it that way and will commit suicide. See the World is coming to an end. We should use the term The Disciples asked Jesus. When will you be returning and what are the signs of the End of the Age? It is therefore to all mankind as the End of the Age because the world did not at this time come to an end. Jesus returns at the end of the Age and will somehow bring the world back in order again ruling for one thousand years of Peace on Earth. But the End of the Age is like the Days of Noah. Eventually even if those do survive without belief in Jesus they will still die at the end when He returns. Only those who have put hope in Jesus will survive to the end.

While they refer this as Apocalypse I usually say the Great Tribulation. Who will survive in such a horrible World it will be in those days? Jesus says there was never a time like this nor shall there ever be again. One who has observed Bible Prophecy has seen God has not exaggerated on His word. Things are happening just the way He said so.

From what we do see now I do believe the Great Trib is within our life time or I would say I would think it could begin anytime between now and 2030 at the most. But it could even begin before 2020 if these events go along fast enough but I am leaning between 2020 and 2030 even though this is not a prophecy but only an educated guess. Only God knows the timing on this. And whenever it does it will not matter what anyone including my self has predicted or educated guessing. I just think it may take another seven or so years to form the World Order in a way the Antichrist could take over all of this. But we are looking right now how this order is being put together day by day. Also God may allow some time to have people repent.

As for survival there is a case like those of myself. How will one survive who needs medicine? I am taking a medicine that I need. If I did not take this medicine I would die in a matter of time. I would not survive. I have been thinking if there is a way to stock pile on this. As for survival itself I don’t have any fancy thing put together yet. I asked a friend if he wanted to be partners. But because He is a pre tribber he is just standing there. I want to get ready but I hope I can find a few friends that wile want to work together to try to survive in the future. But since Jesus says keep yourself occupied till he returns I still focus on keeping myself doing some things whatever that may be. I’m not ready for the Great Trib. But I hope when it does show up I will have some things in plan for that.

Hi & welcome to Worthy!

I agree that "end of the age" is more appropriate.

As far as being prepared, seems God is directing people differently about this, at least among Christians I know of. There are some He is telling to prepare to provide shelter for others, some to store food & water,some to relocate, & others to do none of these. Whatever He is telling you to do should be your priority. If you haven't asked Him what He wants you to do, then perhaps you should. Our safety is in following His instructions, whatever they may be. He is capable of supplying whatever we have need of, but we must be listening to and following His Spirit.