IGNORED

Is there a spiritual blindness over America?

John Robinson

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Other one,

Grace and peace to you.

When believers realize that it's all in GOD's Hands, then they will realize there is no more power they have today ( that's not allowed by GOD) then there was before.

Today we have missiles and all.

Back then we have men that can part seas, bring plagues, sicknesses, heal and more

In comparison, it's the same power today; matter fact we lack less power because we rely on our minds.

Back then, they relied on GOD for that power.

So, re-think what you have said.

Don't let false teachings of rumors, wars, and mayhem make you think there is more power today or there's a rush to do something.

It's all a lie.

Traveling a lot will remedy that.

News just tells their news not the news going on.

Believers don't really realize what they serve.

We serve a GOD that we believe made everything in 6 days and rested on the 7 ( some of an 8th day thought; doesn't matter).

So, now we think this same GOD is not strong enough to fight for HIMSELF??? HA!! That's a joke.

That same GOD could and will end all of this in a blink of an eye, as it says in REVELATION.

So, whether it's the devil, the 3rd of the angels, and their followers constantly influencing weak believers to believe and spread this false doctrine of mayhem; URRRRRRRGGGHHHH!! Put the car in park and press the breaks and get out that car. :sneaking:

It ends here. :26:

And what you falsely mention on Islam.

Think about JESUS life again.

The false Jews tried to use our system to put down CHRIST, they constantly tried to catch HIM in a lie that they were telling.

You say, and again I say you say that Islam is doing that today; even though it's not.

There's no difference.

But there are enough denmominations and hate in the CHristian/Catholic community to prove a Muslim right any day; unfortunately.

The system we are supposed to use to stop all this and band together is the simple system of love; which is what JESUS says.

That would bring us together easily; as many here that have children or someone they love ( married, parents, friends, etc...), they know the feeling of togetherness.

Just have to focus that on everyone.

It starts with us as believers, each believer, taking the time out to read the full bible.

Not some believers, but all.

Just the time it would take to read the whole bible cover to cover with notes would keep people away from a lot of sinning and keep them focused more on HIM and doing HIS commands which are:

MARK 12:29-31

The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

There is no commandment greater than these.”

AGAPE

Edited by friendofjesuschrist

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Other one,

Grace and peace to you.

When believers realize that it's all in GOD's Hands, then they will realize there is no more power they have today ( that's not allowed by GOD) then there was before.

Back then we have men that can part seas, bring plagues, sicknesses, heal and more

In comparison, it's the same power today; matter fact we lack less power because we rely on our minds.

Don't let false teachings of rumors, wars, and mayhem make you think there is more power today or there's a rush to do something.

It's all a lie.

We serve a GOD that we believe made everything in 6 days and rested on the 7 ( some of an 8th day thought; doesn't matter).

So, now we think this same GOD is not strong enough to fight for HIMSELF??? HA!! That's a joke.

That same GOD could and will end all of this in a blink of an eye, as it says in REVELATION.

So, whether it's the devil, the 3rd of the angels, and their followers constantly influencing weak believers to believe and spread this false doctrine of mayhem; URRRRRRRGGGHHHH!! Put the car in park and press the breaks and get out that car. :sneaking:

The false Jews tried to use our system to put down CHRIST, they constantly tried to catch HIM in a lie that they were telling.

You say, and again I say you say that Islam is doing that today; even though it's not.

There's no difference.

But there are enough denmominations and hate in the CHristian/Catholic community to prove a Muslim right any day; unfortunately.

The system we are supposed to use to stop all this and band together is the simple system of love; which is what JESUS says.

That would bring us together easily; as many here that have children or someone they love ( married, parents, friends, etc...), they know the feeling of togetherness.

It starts with us as believers, each believer, taking the time out to read the full bible.

Just the time it would take to read the whole bible cover to cover with notes would keep people away from a lot of sinning and keep them focused more on HIM and doing HIS commands which are:

The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

AGAPE

Do you think you are the only christian who has read their bible from cover to cover? The reason I ask, is because I recall you saying that you had done so once, and I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I have read mine through many times, and I would assume so have many of these other fine folks.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

wingnut,

Grace and peace to you.

Read closely to what was written.

I said some believers have read, but I said ALL BELIEVERS need to read the BIBLE cover to cover.

I know and many on here know they know believers that have not read the bible fully and are capable of reading; there's no excuse.

Yes, I did mention more than once that I read the full bible cover to cover.

Yet, also GOD had me say along with that in certain posts that CHRIST said that there's one important thing needed in reading; the intent of the heart.

If the heart is not seeking love for GOD and for all, then we can read 50,000 times, and GOD will not reveal anything; as GOD is never fooled by our words, because HE knows our intentions.

SO, if someone wants war, wants to get even with someone, they are jealous, envious, wants money, etc......GOD will let them read, minister, and all things; but they will never be satisfied. They will never understand.

As JESUS told people with bad intentions and don't accept the testimony of JESUS ( which is love for GOD and all) that if they read the scriptures the wont understand:

JOHN 5:36-40

I have testimony weightier than that of John.

For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me.

You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.

These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

AGAPE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

personally I've read or listened to it probably fifteen times and the new testament at least a 50 and probably more. It only takes 18 hours or so to listenn to it and I listened to it for fifteen years while driving three to five thousand miles a month during work.

Other one,

Grace and peace to you.

It's all a lie.

There's no difference.

AGAPE

We have so little in common that I don't see that we have a lot to discuss. I think I know a little more about Islam than you seem to..... and you seem to know very little about me from your comments here. I won't offend you so I'll just refrain from speaking.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I do agree that harboring bad feelings in our heart is not good for us, and I don't think anyone else would disagree with that either. I also think that one should read the bible as God leads them to do so, God bless.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

You always know when a thread has become unravelled when it starts to spotlight one poster and all the others are kowtowing and trying

not to offend, even though they have not offended to begin with.

You also know when you are dealing with a hyper religious spirit...you simply can not satisfy it unless you either totally agree or

imagine you understand and mumble something along the lines of " oh, ok...sorry to disturb you..you were right...silly me...I

did not understand...so sorry etc while walking backwards and bowing

:crazy:

We have so little in common that I don't see that we have a lot to discuss.

Doesn't matter...simply means you are good for target practice

I think I know a little more about Islam than you seem to.

Doesn't matter because you don't acknowledge the office

and you seem to know very little about me from your comments here

Doesn't matter. The truth only gets in the way

I won't offend you so I'll just refrain from speaking.

Doesn't matter. In this economy, you just acknowledged defeat! :happyhappy:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Agreed. My original question--discounting some odd turns by an occasional poster--is being answered. I'd love to see the take of some others, though.

You always know when a thread has become unravelled when it starts to spotlight one poster and all the others are kowtowing and trying

not to offend, even though they have not offended to begin with.

You also know when you are dealing with a hyper religious spirit...you simply can not satisfy it unless you either totally agree or

imagine you understand and mumble something along the lines of " oh, ok...sorry to disturb you..you were right...silly me...I

did not understand...so sorry etc while walking backwards and bowing

:crazy:

We have so little in common that I don't see that we have a lot to discuss.

Doesn't matter...simply means you are good for target practice

I think I know a little more about Islam than you seem to.

Doesn't matter because you don't acknowledge the office

and you seem to know very little about me from your comments here

Doesn't matter. The truth only gets in the way

I won't offend you so I'll just refrain from speaking.

Doesn't matter. In this economy, you just acknowledged defeat! :happyhappy:

That is a polite as I can put it that he's on Ignore...... because I'm in the mood to hurt somebody and i don't want to do that here I've seen way too much of that in the past few weeks..... but if you really want a hassle let me know,,,,, but friendsof hasn't been here long enough to hurt. Maybe some other time when I'm not in the mood to bite little chickens heads off.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

That is a polite as I can put it that he's on Ignore...... because I'm in the mood to hurt somebody and i don't want to do that here I've seen way too much of that in the past few weeks..... but if you really want a hassle let me know,,,,, but friendsof hasn't been here long enough to hurt. Maybe some other time when I'm not in the mood to bite little chickens heads off.

ouch. sorry. personally, I prefer understanding....most of everything else is a hassle...at any rate...back to the op