I Greatly Fear God's Wrath

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Nebula, sorry for the delay but I have been going thru some things. You are absolutely right.

Tah, thank you for your words of wisdom. I agree. I fell into the trap and believed the lies of the enemy. I am a "noob" and was able to discern God's words from those of the enemy.

Something physical has come upon me....burning skin, heart palpitations, severe ear ringing, "night terrors", panic attacks, hard to sleep......a spirit of fear. Fear hath torment. I allowed the negative thoughts to take root. This is very similar to how my wife's problems started and she had to endure it for 10 years. It says a lot about the state of my heart in that I was not more sympathetic to her.

I am at peace with this right now. I think God will use it to bring me to a new level and to allow me to discern His voice from that of the enemy. With His strength, I will defeat this. Something odd has been happening recently. While I am not sinless, I sin so much less lately. I went forward to an altar call 2 or 3 weeks ago and while i was at the altar, there was a tongue/interpretation. It went something about the devices of the enemy and I will give you power and strength to defeat the enemy. Thank you for your comforting words of wisdom. I will try to keep you informed. To anyone who may be going thru this, I found these sites to have some useful information and to see what others have gone thru:

www.season.org

I would like to add that I never read the Bible or prayed as much as I should......I did not make/take the time. That is definitely changing. Ephesians 6 makes so much more sense to me now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,318
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have never spoken in tongues and to my knowledge, do not hear God's voice. However, I now feel I was disobedient in not going forward (see verse 24,25 above). My son has health problems and I fear something bad is about to happen to me or my son.

The Lord says the way is difficult Matt 7:1... The Lord also teaches His Word was established with signs and wonders but we are verified by obedience to His Word Matt 10:28... With obedience to His Word comes assurance-> I see it as the encouragement of God to His people that they are on the right path- there is nothing better than to be yielded to Him in all that you are able... His hand about us as we are firmly seated upon the precepts of His Word is the assurance you seek but it does not come through the worry for the flesh! The life of growth in God is establishing first did I at one time leave His Presence knowing all that all I was 'not acceptable to Him' and cried out for the start of having something that was (New Birth)AND received it... from this we build ourselves from His Word and not from our flesh and this world we are to consider ourselves dead in these vehicles... this obedience will be seen if we no longer fear for our flesh- Isa 8

Spiritually is our steadfastness to Him in all our faculties that we drive our flesh so now we drive our spiritual body for His Glory! But our flesh is of no more importance for it does not continue with us into eternity with God!

When it does, I fear that God will not answer prayer or offer another opportunity at the altar. Not to make excuses for my own shortcomings and worldliness, but I came out of a Baptist background and feel that I am still learning about spiritual things. I hope that God is just giving me a warning and is not about to take out His wrath and make an example of me.

If we let our New Birth succumb to the urging of the flesh to verify God by proof other than His Word we open ourselves the warnings of the last days Matt 24:24

The only foundation is Christ and that he has carved out a path by His written Word to bring us unto Him The Living Word... Read Ps 119 and you will see what moves

God's Heart to His servant David in which God Says 'a man after My Own Heart' ... The greatest treasure in this place is to be a treasure To God with our lives... and that

is accomplished by giving ourselves to Him in obedience to His Word for that purpose! Love, Steven

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,318
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

[media=]

That's a cup running over... what a beautiful lady (spirit)! Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Overcoming the lies of the enemy is a battle we all face. :)

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Nebula, sorry for the delay but I have been going thru some things. You are absolutely right.

Tah, thank you for your words of wisdom. I agree. I fell into the trap and believed the lies of the enemy. I am a "noob" and was able to discern God's words from those of the enemy.

Something physical has come upon me....burning skin, heart palpitations, severe ear ringing, "night terrors", panic attacks, hard to sleep......a spirit of fear. Fear hath torment. I allowed the negative thoughts to take root. This is very similar to how my wife's problems started and she had to endure it for 10 years. It says a lot about the state of my heart in that I was not more sympathetic to her.

I am at peace with this right now. I think God will use it to bring me to a new level and to allow me to discern His voice from that of the enemy. With His strength, I will defeat this. Something odd has been happening recently. While I am not sinless, I sin so much less lately. I went forward to an altar call 2 or 3 weeks ago and while i was at the altar, there was a tongue/interpretation. It went something about the devices of the enemy and I will give you power and strength to defeat the enemy. Thank you for your comforting words of wisdom. I will try to keep you informed. To anyone who may be going thru this, I found these sites to have some useful information and to see what others have gone thru:

www.season.org

[media=]

Hi Biscuit,

I remember talking to you when your where going through all the problems with your wife...what happened between the 2 of you?

I remember your son posting on WB too,how is he doing?

You lived in so much negativity for so many years,isn't there a good Christian counselor where you live you can talk too?

Why not read the Bible and actually believe the words of God it and don't listen to the voices in your head,you know very well that those voices are not from God.

Why not start claiming all the promises in the the Bible,that's the only way to get healing of your soul mind and spirit. :)

Jesus is calling you and telling you to just come the way you are ,don't try to fix all the problems on your own,it will not work.

Ephesians 2:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Hello Biscuit, Nice to meet you and sorry for the delay......wish I would be on more often but sadly school and among other things it is a bit of a set back, my apologies. I hope and pray that you have found a calmness in the Lord and now see that the Lord has good in store for you not harm.

~Fear of the Lord~

I thought I should talk a little about this since you seem (not a direct infliction towards you, your in a time of.....desperation and once things go from calm to chaos we really struggle, so within this I pray that God enlightens your heart and brings forth an abundant of love and understanding. In Jesus Name, amen !) to be a little confused.

Exodus 20:18-20

"Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. {19} Then they said to Moses, "You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die." And Moses said to the people, "Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin."

While God is able to crush us with his mighty hand, this is not his intent. Fear the Lord but do not be afraid, for his love for you does not bring forth a rod of death, the only rod you shall see is of correction. Be confident in the love and prosper in His holy Name. The power of God is overwhelming, the sins surface and His glory reigns over us and we tremble, ask and be forgiven, praise Him and ask for His love. Sing praises to Him and let the Love of the Lord be upon you, tremble but be do so in His love,

Job 28:28

"And to man He said, "Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, And to depart from evil is understanding."

Be prosperous and let better judgement and God correct your life, do not live in fear of sinning, but stray from it, when confronted ask and be forgiven !

Psalms 2:11

"Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling."

Be thankful in each day that the Lord has given, acknowledge that the end is not near and He still has prosperous plans for you. Rejoice, and tremble in this love,knowing that your forgiven.

Romans 8:15-17

"For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, Abba Father. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirseheirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together."

The Spirit knows our pains, the troubles and inflictions that are brought upon us, for this reason strength is made perfect in weakness for in that moment we are subjected to the empathy of God, and are open to his love ! Be confident that God abides with you in all circumstances, because He is there. Although things may seem to go without a reason, there is a deeper reasoning for ALL things, they are just beyond comprehension and understanding.

~God is Able, through Him you can overcome ! ~

Resist the devil and call out to Jesus, pray for protection and He shall and will come through for you. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7) Once saved it is no longer you whom live, but Christ for you have been crucified with Him. Christ has overcome this world, and nothing shall prosper over what is His. This Earth shall come and go, it is not what this earth possesses that should worry you, it is those whom have an end. Evangelize in His Holy Name, tho the devil may seem to prevail over us, be faithful unto death and be given the crown of Life ! "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33) "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me" (Galatians 2:20) Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. (Revelation 2:10) We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him. (1 John 5:18)

God is there for you, when there seems to be no hope call out to Him in your affliction and He shall have mercy on your soul and uplift you, bringing you hope, uplifting you with His mighty righteous hands ! "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

~Love and Prayer~

God does not wish to bring you harm, He loves you and will uphold you. With that said we pray that God brings forth His truth and rides you of your terrors and affliction. Pray and call out to His holy name and be remade. Acknowledge Him and be prosperous in His holy name. The body runs old but our spirit continues to grow, learn and be blessed in the King. We pray that you know His works, His truth, and His truth. Rest in this Love and be confident !!!! in Jesus Name, Amen !

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Hi! I have to agree that you have been buying the lies of the enemy, as you also are learning. He came to lie, steal and destroy, but Jesus came that you may have life and have it more abundantly. Don't let the enemy steal your joy. And don't let him beat you up over what you did or didn't do. God does not condemn you, as was quoted from Romans, and Jesus is praying for you. If God is for you, who can be against you?

You are going through grief, and a lot of it. Sometimes a grief support group helps with some of this. I used to be a member of a local chaplaincy that offered support groups where people going through loss of loved ones could share their feelings. I have also lost a lot of family. But I look forward to seeing them in heaven.

One thing that you have to be aware of is that saten doesn't fight fair. He hits you when you are down. But Christ gave him his death blow at the cross. Satan bruised His heal but Christ bruised his head--that means a slow but fatal concussion. In Revelations we are told that he was overcome by the Blood of Jesus and the testamony of the saints (believers). You simply don't have to listen to Satan's lies.

Messages from God will fill you with the fruit of the Spirit, especially love, joy and peace. If he corrects us, even though we don't like it at the time, it is worth it all afterwards. Heb.12:5-6 But a bruised reed He will not break, and a smoking flax He will not quench--Matt 12 :20 NASV I have never known God to chasten anyone when they are going through what you are going through. God never said that bad stuff won't happen. He just said that He would walk through it with you and give you the strength you need. And He said He would send another Comforter, the Holy Spirit. God wants to comfort you.

At the Sunday service, the Holy Spirit was moving greatly. There was a tongue and an interpretation. Right afterwards, there was an altar call. I did not go to the altar or ask for prayer. I had been going forward almost every Sunday lately, and felt I should not go every time. I have never spoken in tongues and to my knowledge, do not hear God's voice. However, I now feel I was disobedient in not going forward (see verse 24,25 above). My son has health problems and I fear something bad is about to happen to me or my son. When it does, I fear that God will not answer prayer or offer another opportunity at the altar. Not to make excuses for my own shortcomings and worldliness, but I came out of a Baptist background and feel that I am still learning about spiritual things. I hope that God is just giving me a warning and is not about to take out His wrath and make an example of me.

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, again I say Rejoice.

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

Rejoice by Israel Haughton http://www.angelfire.../votm/song.html

I thank all of you for your advice and for your encouragement. I see now that I believed lies from the enemy. I had a terrible night this past Saturday night. Our electricity went off twice for no reason, I felt tormented in my mind, and could only sleep 2 or 3 hours. I noticed it was a full moon that night....not sure if that is significant. I sought the Lord with everything I had last week.

I went to church Sunday morning and was down and out. God communicated with me at this service and let me know that He will help me thru this (to give Him my burdens and to lean on Him and His Word and He will help me). I was very encouraged and hope was restored. I was able to sleep 7 hours or so that night and have had a lot more peace. He is a good God.

I am staying immersed in Christian radio (preaching), praise music, the Word. I pray that God will tear down the strongholds and do a transformation in my life.

I would guess that these "night terrors" is what Hell is like......constant torment of the mind, hopelessness, despair, anguish, fear, darkness. I can't imagine an eternity of that. I thank Him that He is giving me an opportunity to turn my life around, with His help.