• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

It is as if I'm trapped in sin and could find no way out........ :( It is as if the Bible says " A dog returns to its own vomit...." :'( Why a life victory over sins seems to be impossible......? Why I couldn't get over my besetting sin.......? I couldn't find the joy of salvation in my heart neither there's peace... I seemed to look always gloomy and depressed....... Life's is so frustrating for me...... :'( I couldn't figure it out where the problem lies...... Any help us, appreciated......

Thank You..............

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Hello Nitish, so sorry your so down, praying your uplifted.

~God's Grace~

Saw your signature and wanted to bring this back to your heart, since this is something that takes hold on all of our hearts. While we are weak, God is both strong and sufficient. your depression is only temperamental, there is light at the end for you. Both here on earth and in the end. But the end is not yet here ! God still has prosperous plans for you, your loved by everyone here and most importantly by God.

~Love, Faith and Redemption ! ~

Our God is healer, awesome in Power...call upon Him and He will sustain you ! (Psalm 55:22) No temptation has overcome you that is not common to man, God is with us and understands our struggles, always and forever ! He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, Christ is our rock, lean upon Him and cry out when your suffering becomes unbearable and it will be cast from you. (1 Corinthian 10:13) Worship and cry out to Him in faith, confidence and in spirit and truth.

God has overcome this world, our trials and tribulations will come and go, remain in faith and be prosperous in His love and in His truth, for this is what will keep you. The Love of God has redeemed the World, Christ is the way the truth and the Life, be encouraged in this and be uplifted, In Him we have peace !

2 Corinthians 12:8-9 "Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me"

Rejoice in your misery, confident that help is on the way and our redeemer will overcome your tribulations with you. Don't try to believe this, do it ! Your not suffering for no good reason, through your weakness you will be enlightened by the very living and breathing God, let His Will be done and your eyes be upon this deliverance. After you have suffered for awhile, the Lord will restore you with His fullness and Glory ! (1 Peter 5:10)

~Sin has no bearing over you when you have asked and been forgiven ! ~

Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God"

Romans 3:20-24 "For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it — the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."

Romans 5:1-2 "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God."

Romans 5:12-21 "Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come. But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. And the free gift is not like the result of that one man’s sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. For if, because of one man’s trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ. Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men. For as by the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous. Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ephesians 2:4-9 "But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

Psalm 34:17-18 "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all."

Romans 5:8 "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God. who loved me and gave himself for me."

Heavenly Father we pray that you uplift Nitish and bring Him back to your fullness and Glory in Jesus Name Amen !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

is there some particular sin that haunts you or just sin in general?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

If you confess your sin to the Lord ... surely He forgives you.

I think the guilt ...you need to get rid of. Those guilty feelings.

That happened to me ...when I first was saved.

I kept bringing up the same sin to God . Didn't know that He forgave me the first time I confessed. It was me that ... I couldn't forgive myself.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hello friend. All mankind is trapped in sin, loneliness, trouble, hopelessness in this world, unless they know the Lord Jesus as their Savior and Lord of their life. There is no escape from sin outside of the Lord Jesus, as God says (John 3:36). Come to Him now and find peace!

You can read about God's "great salvation" in John 1; John 3; John 14 in your Bible. When one receives the Lord Jesus into their heart they are "born again" by the Holy Spirit, whom God wil send into your soul for eternal salvation and blessing and leading and peace.

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Agree deedandtruth. Welcome to the forums

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Your flesh will always be at war with your spirit. Paul himself lamented that fact.

"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing." (Romans 7:19)

We will continue to sin until the day we pass into glory. God will correct us in love - but we are not condemned. The Bible says there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)

Read the Word as much as you can, and talk to your Father in heaven often. He knows your struggle, and He is there to help you. Remember, His love for you never wavers, even when you sin. Soon, you will come to realize the actual price Jesus paid to get those sins forgiven. When you come to that realization, sin won't look so attractive.

When you do fall, get right back up and move forward. You will get to your destination, step-by-step. Jesus promised to finish the work that He began in you. (Philippians 1:6)

Can Jesus lie?

You know the answer to that, of course. :heart:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

"God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble." Psalm 46:1 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding..." Proverbs 3:5 This helped me today, I hope and pray this helps you. He is in control, we are never.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

"God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble." Psalm 46:1 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding..." Proverbs 3:5 This helped me today, I hope and pray this helps you. He is in control, we are never.

Amen to that!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Amen to that!

Ditto, amen!