LOVE SONGS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

uh that isnt communism. that is called totatalarism. communism is no goverment with communal living with no one having more then others. sheesh. i dont like marx but i at least read his ideas.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yes selene ...you are right ...why do they have to wear picture ID with their first and last name on it , anyway .

It is not safe.

Then it was replaced with the chip... and can reveal wherever they are. hummm

This is fishy.

In what way? Slippery or stinky....

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

uh that isnt communism. that is called totatalarism. communism is no goverment with communal living with no one having more then others. sheesh. i dont like marx but i at least read his ideas.

Marxism is no government with communal living with no one having more than others....... communism came out of Marxism but as a strong central government that tries to duplicate the outcome of Marxism....... problem is with the human race, neither is attainable. You can ask any of the Communist hierarchy and they will tell you that there has never been a Marxist government...... largely because that's an oxymoron. There is no government in a Marxist system.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Yes selene ...you are right ...why do they have to wear picture ID with their first and last name on it , anyway .

It is not safe.

This is fishy.

LOL ...enoob.... both ! :laugh:

It is not safe.

This is fishy.

this is a Wales of a reality you have brought forth the first ever fishychip... where's the lady who lives in the pear tree with 3400 puppies???

does Wales have fish and chips... or England or both or not or what or well... :brightidea: this little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shiny.... Love, shiney

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

It is not safe.

This is fishy.

this is a Wales of a reality you have brought forth the first ever fishychip... where's the lady who lives in the pear tree with 3400 puppies???

does Wales have fish and chips... or England or both or not or what or well... :brightidea: this little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shiny.... Love, shiney

You are just too funny... :P where do you get all that funny stuff you come up with ... ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Everything from GPS tracking chips in cell phones, to eye scanners, implanted ID chips, and cameras on every street corner, etc., are for the coming Antichrist's use. I wouldn't panic - God is allowing this, and is in total control.

In the meantime, there's always homeschooling! :grin:

It is not safe.

This is fishy.

You are just too funny... :P where do you get all that funny stuff you come up with ... ?

I have a mirror :calicon17: ... now be very quiet ladypeartree is coming... Love, Steven

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Marxism is no government with communal living with no one having more than others....... communism came out of Marxism but as a strong central government that tries to duplicate the outcome of Marxism....... problem is with the human race, neither is attainable. You can ask any of the Communist hierarchy and they will tell you that there has never been a Marxist government...... largely because that's an oxymoron. There is no government in a Marxist system.

If you don't mind me asking you instead of researching it myself, what did Marx think of God? Was his system of no government based upon all living according to biblical principle or some other standard of righteousness?

Gary