IGNORED

What does God's voice sound like to you?

Hall7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I believe that, pg4Him.

This is another topic, but talking about crossing bridges or boundaries, I believe that their is oppressing spirits over Baton Rouge. I have a cousin who lived in the hills of West Feliciana Parish (for a few who know where that is) and every time she came to Baton Rouge she would get sick some kind of way, respiratory I think. When she exited BR she would be just fine.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

What I'm noticing, reading the posts, is how different that Voice can sound to each of us.

I think it makes sense that God would speak to us in a way to make sense to us personally. I have often prayed,

please help me to know it is really You in a way that I cannot do otherwise but believe (that it is)

Anyway, just my observation

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

I have heard His Voice...audibly..."Do Not Be Afraid, My Child"...

I have heard Him speaking to me in my spirit...a still quiet voice...

(We have to get our emotions etc...quiet enough...the quiet place is a wonderful place)

I have been given the most encouraging beautiful words that I have ever heard while taking a shower...

The most beautiful truth I heard in church the other day...To Know Him We Must Need Him...

And when I sit down to give Him The Glory at my sewing machine...He speaks with me...sometimes instructions...sometimes a thought will come that I know is from Him...He absolutely loves it when we do what He needs doing on the earth!!! I sure haven't been perfect at it...Made a mess of it at times...but I'm running this race and won't give up...because there is nothing to give it all up and go back too...My past tried to kill me...It's time to move on to being perfected in Christ...Whew

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

I almost made a phone call to get someone fired where I work due to that person lying to the company about something that was supposively being done but wasn't, resulting in 2 companies paying for something that wasn't being done . So I asked God what I should do, I was feeling very wrong about what was going on and wanted to do the right thing. Then this popped into my mind out of no where: " Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want to be done unto yourself ". So I didn't make the phone call but the person eventually got fired later on by the company.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

There was someone who once sang a song about this that says it all for me. Here is a portion:

I come to the garden alone

While the dew is still on the roses

And the voice I hear falling on my ear

The Son of God discloses.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own;

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.

He speaks, and the sound of His voice,

Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,

And the melody that He gave to me

Within my heart is ringing.

I experience what I believe to be the still small voice that Elijah the Tishbite experienced after his own personal conversion. Because I hear this way, I have moved to talking to God using my natural voice and quieting myself inside so that when he speaks it is set apart from me and my own thoughts. Sin is also there trying to muddy up the conversation and occasionally other spirits that try to work in on the dialogue.

Gary

One of my favorite songs!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I almost made a phone call to get someone fired where I work due to that person lying to the company about something that was supposively being done but wasn't, resulting in 2 companies paying for something that wasn't being done . So I asked God what I should do, I was feeling very wrong about what was going on and wanted to do the right thing. Then this popped into my mind out of no where: " Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want to be done unto yourself ". So I didn't make the phone call but the person eventually got fired later on by the company.

shame on you. What about the two companies that were out money because of your actions.

Maybe you were looking at the wrong side about what you'd like to happen to you......

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

shame on you. What about the two companies that were out money because of your actions.

Maybe you were looking at the wrong side about what you'd like to happen to you......

Hey easy. There's more to the story but didn't include the details. Everything worked out good...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

It's a very delicate thing to be the cause of someone losing their job, especially if it's just because of money. In those situations I've done exactly what Hall7 did. Take it to the Lord and request that either that person changes their heart or their sin is exposed without my fingerprints on it.

Even if Hall7 had gone to management, what if that person covered it up and made Hall7 look like a gossiper, or worse found a way to implicate Hall7 as having known about it for months. Not only that, but I've seen many times, in many companies, that a known whistleblower gets marked as a "busybody," and then they're suddenly not invited to meetings and not chosen to work on certain projects.

If someone wants to stop corruption in a company, they are far more effective if they simply bring the presence of God into the building and then let His righteous judgement unravel their schemes.