• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Trump's offer to Obama: Release your college and passport records, I'll donate five million dollars to the charity of your choice.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/24/Trump-Offers-Obama-Five-Million-To-release-College-Transcripts

No way Obama will take this bait! :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Trump gets more and more like a carnival barker every day. The man is a joke.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

He may be a joke, but he's laughing all the way back to the bank.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Hey, if it works it works. I doubt it will though.

Trump gets more and more like a carnival barker every day....

:thumbsup:

Circus Circus

What We Elect Is Beginning to Look A Lot Like This

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in California when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany. Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response. Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves." "That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?" "You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government,” says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a flock of sheep. Now give me back my dog."

http://www.peteyandpetunia.com/Clowns/Clowns.htm

2 quotes from the article:

The immediate reaction from almost all corners -- right and left and media -- was scorn, hate, and ridicule. Fine, you might not like Trump's methods, but what exactly is wrong with asking a sitting president to be transparent about his background as an adult -- especially a president the media refused to vet in 2008?

But I'd like to know why Obama would go against his redistributionist nature and choose to deprive a charity of his choice from receiving a cool $5 million from The Top One Percent. Reportedly, Obama's spent millions to keep these records secret, so there's no question he'll refuse Trump's offer. And that's what keeps me from caving to pressure that insists I jump on the Trump-Is-A-Laughingstock bandwagon.

Trump may sound like a carnival barker, but if he's willing to put up $5 million of his own money I see no reason to laugh. That's a lot of money and I don't care how much you make in a year. BHO won't take him up on the offer. He's spent a lot of money hiding his past or his handlers have. When someone won't disclose records that other presidents have in the past they have something to hide. The "O" was never subjected to the same media scrutiny as the candidates of the past -- and that made me suspicious from the first time I heard of him. The media was having too many "shivers" down their legs to do their job, I guess. :whistling:

Personally, I'd be real interested in whose money paid for a "community organizer" to go to Harvard, but that's just me.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 quotes from the article:

The immediate reaction from almost all corners -- right and left and media -- was scorn, hate, and ridicule. Fine, you might not like Trump's methods, but what exactly is wrong with asking a sitting president to be transparent about his background as an adult -- especially a president the media refused to vet in 2008?

But I'd like to know why Obama would go against his redistributionist nature and choose to deprive a charity of his choice from receiving a cool $5 million from The Top One Percent. Reportedly, Obama's spent millions to keep these records secret, so there's no question he'll refuse Trump's offer. And that's what keeps me from caving to pressure that insists I jump on the Trump-Is-A-Laughingstock bandwagon.

Trump may sound like a carnival barker, but if he's willing to put up $5 million of his own money I see no reason to laugh. That's a lot of money and I don't care how much you make in a year. BHO won't take him up on the offer. He's spent a lot of money hiding his past or his handlers have. When someone won't disclose records that other presidents have in the past they have something to hide. The "O" was never subjected to the same media scrutiny as the candidates of the past -- and that made me suspicious from the first time I heard of him. The media was having too many "shivers" down their legs to do their job, I guess. :whistling:

Personally, I'd be real interested in whose money paid for a "community organizer" to go to Harvard, but that's just me.

A Saudi Prince I think it was in 2016 that I heard that.

A Saudi Prince I think it was in 2016 that I heard that.

2016? :huh: You got your time machine fixed and didn't tell me? :whistling:

I need the winners for the next couple of World Series and SuperBowls if you don't mind . . . :24:

Seriously, it would not surprise me that the Saudis were involved. They have all that money straigh from our gas tanks, and they do use it for Islamic evangelism.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Trump gets more and more like a carnival barker every day. The man is a joke.

I wouldn't be so quick to try cutting the man down to size. He is a brilliant business man with a lot of power and clout, after all.

But yes, he is a show-man and he exemplifies an arrogant attitude along with it.

Time will tell if this will fizzle or if he's got something scheming behind the newsheadline.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The dems have plenty of people with money; I'm sure one of them will step up to the plate.