• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.naturalnews.com/037821_Presidential_elections_Obama_Romney.html

His last sentence is flat wrong. We need Jesus.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

http://www.naturalne...ama_Romney.html

Yes, joi, we DO need Jesus. As believers, we already know Him....but think of all of those who don't. I don't believe that this country is going to collapse but I do fear we may go into civil unrest if some or all of those scenarios come about. The only thing we can actually do to prepare is to be right with Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

interesting article. Dont know if it will happen or not, it will happen sooner or later-if not with Romney with someone down the line, unfortunatly that is the way the ball turns. Im not convinced Romney is as bad here as the article claims, but thats not to say who runs in 4 years isnt. . .

Amen~!

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? Psalms 11:1

And Amen~!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Joi, Romans13 is unquestionably clear concerning this question: Do not rebel against the governing authorities. No amendments, no loopholes. Render unto Caesar and continue to go about your business advancing the kingdom of heaven. Love of neighbor is the One Rule, no exceptions or waivers. Do not return evil for evil; you cannot love your neighbor through a sniperscope. The motto of America is your answer: "In God we trust." Not your arms or politics or philosophies.

I totally agree....... but the thing isn't so simple here in the US for our Caesar happens to be a document that was written in the late 1700's and mended a few times sense..... so are you willing and able to defend the constitution as God has given us charge to do????

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Joi, Romans13 is unquestionably clear concerning this question: Do not rebel against the governing authorities. No amendments, no loopholes. Render unto Caesar and continue to go about your business advancing the kingdom of heaven. Love of neighbor is the One Rule, no exceptions or waivers. Do not return evil for evil; you cannot love your neighbor through a sniperscope. The motto of America is your answer: "In God we trust." Not your arms or politics or philosophies.

I totally agree....... but the thing isn't so simple here in the US for our Caesar happens to be a document that was written in the late 1700's and mended a few times sense..... so are you willing and able to defend the constitution as God has given us charge to do????

So true ...Other One !

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Amen other one.

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I think you misunderstood my post. I disagree with the current administration but I am not committing revolution nor do I recommend it. I posted the piece asking if this is something that is likely to happen.

God gave us governments and we have a responsibility to vote our conscious, which I have done. This is legal and I believe within my Christian duty.