other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have had several close Christian friends in the past two days write or call and tell me that they are having dreams of having a very short time to convince people to come to the Lord. I've been having dreams that I wake from nearly terrified but I don't know why. Most likely the dream was just more than I wanted to deal with.

My question is are any of you having dreams or visions or just powerful feelings that simply overcome you at times when the realization that time is short........ I mean really short?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

No dreams. No visions. Overwhelming feeling of short time remaining to spread the gospel, yes.

Gary

I don't generally remember dreams and haven't had any visions that I'm aware of. With that said, I had a sense that time was running out back during the 2008 election, and it is stronger than ever today.

"Redeem the time, for the days are evil."

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

My son claims visions. He has seen a blood moon with a nuclear explosion in front of it and asked me what I thought of it. He was regularly seeing everything around him on 'fire' but only in vision form as seeing fire on them I believe. He said that has stopped recently.

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I have had several close Christian friends in the past two days write or call and tell me that they are having dreams of having a very short time to convince people to come to the Lord. I've been having dreams that I wake from nearly terrified but I don't know why. Most likely the dream was just more than I wanted to deal with.

My question is are any of you having dreams or visions or just powerful feelings that simply overcome you at times when the realization that time is short........ I mean really short?

I have had a few odd dreams in the last few weeks, however, nothing seems to be really short to me. I tend to dream about climbing mountains and the like and fixing things like radio towers. The other night I had a dream about buy food in a store and the shelves were almost bare, there were a few ears of corn in one area, and a lady was holding up an ear of corn that looked like it only had a few rows of growth on it, nothing worth selling, yet if you were hungry any thing looks good. I Trust in the Lord and that Trust has not let me down, I'm only here on this earth, because of His Grace, and the Faith that He has given to me. My mind at times ponders on things that bug me and I may have dream about them and in fact I have solved many electronic problems while sleeping. A few times while awake, I have had the idea that I should take action on somethings, like fastening that seat belt, that I generally fail to do, and with-in a short time, cutting another car in half with mine. While driving down the street, stopping and helping out some person, it was more then a feeling it was like a implanted idea that my action was needed to be done, so I did it.

I Trust God, to Let me know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done, to Glorify His name.

I can not convince anyone to come to the Jesus, only the Holy Spirit can do that, but God can us me to stand out in the darkness as a light, of Hope, or Grace, or something just plainly different from the others who just walk by and close their eyes to that man sleeping on the park bench or standing on the corner. Maybe it is just time for your friends to get up off their butts and do something, and the spirit with-in, is kicking them a little. The shortness of time, being connected to the shortness of our own lives.

In Short most of the time I see dream like:

numenian stated here:

other one, I know of what you speak. In my lifetime there have been a number of times that sense of impending doom or urgency took over me. I found I needed prayer and fasting to interpret. Most often it was personal, such as in a bad decision that on the surface looked nothing but good. Then there were other times it had to do with the particular church I was attending. In the rare other times it was about a movement or shift in the larger world whose consequences were still hidden, such as The Patriot Act. These revelations or visions, if respected and attended to with all holiness, in prayer and fasting, fully open to direction by the Holy Spirit (as I know you know), are a communication from God.

Pray that this helps you~~~~ICL Dennis

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Funny you guys are talking about radio towers, I am interested in getting into the radio broadcasting field. I am in an electrical program at my community college and plan on getting into broadcasting. But I want to somehow combine my two passions, witnessing for Christ and radio broadcasting/communication.

Anywho, since we are on the topic of dreams and feelings, I have lots and lots of dreams, alot of them lucid. But most of them have to do with tribulation and Jesus returning. Sometimes I will have dreams where I am frantically trying to witness to people because it is the end and all hell is breaking loose. I usually don't succeed because they try and turn it into a philosophical or scientific debate, and I know once the arguing starts you lost them.

In one of the last dreams I had a bunch of us christians and other terrorists were fenced into large areas, there was a bunch of snow on the ground, and some buses were pulling up to the opening of the fenced area and they started loading people onto them. I sneeked away from the back and jumped a few tall fences into someones backyard (I jump super high in dreams), I layed low in the snow till the buses drove away.

The last dream I had about the end times was about 2 nights ago. I could see what was happening in the spirit realm, there was a scary looking man wearing a black cloak, he kept telling me he was God and that he brings peace. he wouldn't lift his head though, but his whole appearance was dark. Chaos was starting to unfold around me and it felt like time was passing really fast and I could feel the tension getting higher with each passing second, until it reached a max point and everyone dissapeared. I had a terrible feeling that they had all died. Everything was really dark and scary like it was night time. I was standing infront of some woods and I could hear God tell me to call the people out of their graves, so I did, and they came. Then a man appeared by my side, I didn't recagnize Him at first till He lifted His head and it was Jesus! He gave me a hug! It was so nice, I cried and thanked Him for saving me. That was such an odd dream, I couldn't make sense out of most of it, just odd. I must of had some sugar before bed or something.

Good night everyone!

Natalie

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Side Bar:__________________________________________

Funny you guys are talking about radio towers, I am interested in getting into the radio broadcasting field. I am in an electrical program at my community college and plan on getting into broadcasting. But I want to somehow combine my two passions, witnessing for Christ and radio broadcasting/communication.

Good for you, your education most certainly can be used to further the Word of God. There are a number of broadcasters out there that offer employment in such area's. I used to build my own radios and antenna arrays, and was part of the old cold war civil defence radio operators before I went into the US Army in the intercontinental communication field for uncle Sam. My radio days ended when I was transferred into the field for another one of those 3 letter boys. My advice would be to stay in school and work toward a BSEE and MSEE, with a secondary education in mechanical engineering. Plus, getting the word out has taking a swing into this medium as well, so a course or two in computers will help.

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I have had times of almost being a mental cripple from a feeling of oppression of things to come.

At those times I seem to be concerned about the physical realm of things, such as people having

water and food and some place to sleep etc.

I do not dream about end times.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I usually have dreams of old childhood driveways of where I use to live as a child. somewhat weird but it comes in my dreams often.