IGNORED

What is the standard by which we will be judged?

TrackerJack

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,153
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The understanding of why The Law could not save is the reality of Holiness! Once Adam sinned and we in Adam His inheritance- so we

all sinned... A new creation was required! Jn 3 is the lesson... As the Law is the driving force to the need of Holiness 'ONLY' found within

God -specific The Work of His Son in obeying the Law perfectly became our Holiness undeserved... Now the standard is formed into

obedience of the heart expressed in love back to God for the giving of what we deserve not and we cannot deny the writ upon our hearts!

The New Heart cannot deny His standard of living but freedom comes that it is no longer outside demanding from us but is within part and

parcel ours forever till all is fulfilled into the eternal state... I love God's Law as it tutors me in The Way Jesus 'IS' as I live in this place that

denies His Worth!

Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hi allofgrace,

Sorry about the confusion. I was referring to your previous post about the law being our schoolmaster, and pointing us to Christ. Which I believe is in Gal. 3:24.

I certainly don't disagree with you, but was attempting to point out that if we're taught something, we're expected to follow it after we "graduate".

My point being even though the law points to Jesus, we should still try to live a Godly lifestyle.

Which is my whole point of confusion, seeing as how that is exactly what I stated. Here are a few of statements from that post: Once that salvation has been given in Christ, the law is still written on the hearts of the believers and is used by the Holy Spirit to guide the believers to a Holy walk. If we live in the Spirit let us walk in(or be lead by) by the Spirit.Gal 5:16. Rom 8:14 as many as are lead by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Is the Christian to love the Lord with all their heart, and their neighbor as themselves? Expecting a yes to be your answer, that is the law written on their heart by the Lord and is the will of God, it also as Jesus said, fulfills the law, not for righteousness sake but as He said of His baptism to John, to fulfill all that is righteous. To be walking in holiness is to be doing what is righteous. Gal 5:25 walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the desires of the flesh.

Where in these two paragraphs do I actually not stress the point of obedience after salvation seeing as I how I specifically mention Eph 2:10 and Gal 5:16 & 5:25. Nevertheless, no offense taken, but on this we both agree, at least from my viewpoint. Have a good day. Ps 119:18

Edited by allofgrace

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Oh,

I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post.