SemperFidelis07

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

A place where Jesus is at the center and lifted up.

The pastor teaches the full gospel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Loving People.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

To be stoned, judged, condemned, persecuted, mocked, scourged, cast down, cast out........death.

Matt. ch 27 v 1 When the morning was come, as the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death.

The church did it 2000 yrs ago to the only begotten Son, they have continued on in their fathers traditions and are even worse today. Signs of the end times Jesus tells his disciples...in the last days the abomination of desolation will be standing in the place where it ought not to be. Preachers appeasing a congragations itching ears was already happening when he was here. It has advanced today.

What do you look for in a church?

Church is a place of refuge, comfort, strength, love, and faith.

Then....I might be mistaken.

Souldn't we be looking for these things to come from our Lord?

Jesus is my refuge, my strength, my comfort, my peace, my love, my fortress, my rock. In him I have faith, in him I trust, in him I have hope, in him I have eternal life.

Know ye not that the kingdom of God is within you? He is not in a chruch made of hands, Yes, that is scripture.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,468
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When the Bible is the (soul) :) authority and all submit to every precept that is proven to be of God for us now...

A people who come to worship The One True God .... in fellowship there is evident love present as the testimony in the

town is they are a loving people! When you see sacrificial giving- there leaves no doubt of the truth within the heart of the

giver! When purpose and motivation is not about this life but one that is coming -when we are with our Lord to deliver our

obedience for His Glory... Love, Steven

Yes, I agree, but that is not what is in the church. It wasn't there in the days of Jesus, and 2000 yrs later, it still isn't there. Least the word be a lie. God forbid. Every time Jesus went into the church (synagogue) he called them hypocrites. In which they cast stones at him, scourged him, condemned him, persecuted him, and hang him on a cross.

Luke ch 4 v 28 And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,

v. 29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

If a child is truly serving the Lord, they will be cast out. Again, lest God's word is a lie. God forbid. It is all through your book. Jesus told his disciples what the church would do to them.

The churches continue to follow their fathers tradition. This is how WE do it. They want a new believer to be converted to their ways.

The high priests and elders of the church paid Judas to deliver Jesus to them. They paid the centurion soldiers to apprehend him, because they feared the people. But once they had Jesus in their hands the people feared the high priests and elders, lest the same things might happen to them.

Matt ch 27 v. 1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: read on

Jesus also told his disciples that in the "end times" the abomination of desolation will be standing in the place where it ought not to be. False teachers were standing behind the pulpit when Jesus walked here. 2000 yrs of dry has brought people closer to God? I trow not. The land is very quite these days. In Walmart on Sunday afternoon, a person knows that those people just got out of church, not because they are speaking God's word, but because of their dress.

I here the same thing to everyone I witness to. The church just wants your money. The worldly people will not walk in a church for fear of judgment, condemnation & persecution. And the church will not go into the world because they separate themselves from the world and speak bad stuff against them, "they aren't even worthy to serve God." Really sad. Like Jesus told them then; You think I come to bring peace to the world; but rather division.

Haven't you recieved life yet? you are waiting on the life to come?

Romans ch 6. Praise God the old man was crucified with Christ on the cross (1st death) and I have been resurrected with him in his Spirit, (the Father sending the Holy Ghost). read on

As we live, move, and breath; we do so unto God.

Former drunks, prostitutes, whores, murderers, thieves and liars who have been washed. In short, my kind of people.

I would be a part of these people. His followers who were forgiven much, and they love Him much. My life is not my own. I am blood bought, Holy Ghost taught, I've been redeemed, I've been set free. Praise God

I look for a congregation of people who seek to abandon themselves unto God and live for him. I haven't found one yet.

Gary

Amen brother, me too.

Colossians ch 1 v 16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

When the Spirit of truth has his child to speak the Word of truth in church and the high priest is offended by the Word; they throw you down the hill headlong....

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Backto the Bible,

The rest of us just need to have God's light to recognize how ugly and putrid our sin is in His eyes. So a person "just" stole a piece of candy

from a grocery store as a child, or "only" cheated on their taxes one time; even the fact that we consider our sin less abhorant than the sin of

others is in fact self righteousnes and and a gievous offence in God's eyes. We are all sinners saved by grace. God extended His hand to all who recognize their need for a Savior. But He especially reached out to those who are scorned by the rest of society: the poor, the outcasts, the lepers, the prisoners to sin, the brokenhearted; God has chosen the foolish, weak and base people according to the world's standards. 1 Cor 1:27.

And only when we consider ourselves to be those things

can we truly welcome other outcasts into our midst. No one is basicly a "good" person who just needs forgiveness for a few

mistakes. We must compare ourselves to the perfection of Jesus and not to other

men. Only God is good. Matt 19:17

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

I look for a place where the Holy Spirit can be felt during the time of worship. I don't mind if the preacher isn't that great of a preacher or what kind of people attend the church, as long as I am renewed by the Holy spirit when I come out of there, I'm good to go.