IreneM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I only listened to Mr. Hinn for about 30 minutes. It was all I could take.

According to him if we give to charities we are not giveing to God and the giveing does not count to Gods Glory

The scripture

I was hungry you did not feed me etc

Math. 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

came to mind there was no limit put on it that it only had to be to christian causes

but according to Mr. Hinn if we feed the hungry or cloth them or anything that is just a chariity it is not to God's glory and we are decievng outselves to believe that God will honor that....

My husband and I get food for our homeless shelter in town when we go to Costco

We do not ask for a receipt nor do we give our name we just give them what they need some months lots of Bread some months butter and cheese some months bath soap and cloths soap what ever the need is. Yes we thith at chruch

no one but God the homless shelter and now you who read this know that we do this and have done it for years, always praying it brings Glory to God not to us.

To be told that what we do is nothing to God angers me.

Oh accordng to Hinn if we give it to TBN instead of the Homeless shelter we will be blessed.

I know there are some on this Board who love Mr. Hinn so be it just tell me why the man can't stick to the bible on this one issue...........An issue not a doctrine issue but an issue......

Bible truth is not hit and miss it is all or none a little lie is as wrong as a big lie and just as damaging to the Body of Christ

In Christ

IreneM

:whistling:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Hello Irene, I feel the same way you do about Benny Hindu. If you read Ezekiel 34, it clearly talks about whats happening today.

BH is TBN's number one son, so hell say almost anything to get people to send in their money.

By the way, this praise-a-thon thats going on now is a re-run from last year. Paul and Jan Crouch are said to be sick, and they also have some legal problems so they decided to air repeats of praise the Lord.

So in essence, Benny made those statements last year and so they are being run again. These people dont even learn from their mistakes. As my dad used to always say to me Irene, "Just follow the money honey".

I commend you and yours for your faithful obediance to Yeshua. He said what we do unto the least of our brethern, we were doing as unto Him. BH will have to answer before Elohim one day, as all of us will. I pray for those tv preachers. It just gets wierder all the time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

You lasted 30 minutes? Wow, I applaud you. I never made it more than five.

I think he is best ignored by those of us who are not deceived. Our energy is better spent seeking the lost and keeping them away from that kind of thing. :whistling:

Guest ReadtheWord

Benny Hinn is such a false teacher you do not need to do too much study to see how false he is. I been to 3 of his crusades and in one of them he went on for almost 20 mintues begging pastors to give a 1000 dollars each to one of his pet projects. He kept saying I know God call you to give this amount and if you do not give it you are not right with God. That was my 3rd crusades after that I knew he was just in it for the money. 1 titus 1:11 says whose mouths must be stopped "benny hinn", who subvert whole houses"people watching TBN", teaching things which they ought not, for filithy lucre's "money" sake. The Bible is clear You can not serve God and Money. HeY IreneM after you give your tithe to your local church nobody has the right to tell you what to do with the 90% that left over. You are free to give to any charity you want to. This is a true story a woman who gave thousands of dollars to Tbn over many years. Well one day she ran into to some hard times and she needed some money to pay her $100 light bill so she called her local TBN station and they refuse to give her one cent. What a hypocrite Tbn is. Benny Hinn is also false prophet. He made many prophecy that did not come true, One of them was that Fidel castro would be dead before the year 2000. Well it 2004 and he still look alive to me. Benny Hinn is a false teacher and a joke. :thumbsup::whistling:

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I did not know it was a repeat

yes Jan has cancer and Paul is accused of a homosexual act (seems a number of tv personallities are accused of that and I wonder how many are actually guilty God knows for sure)

I wanted to see what Mr. Hinn was going to say so was watching to see what was comming out of his mouth, but could only stand 30 minutes....

Lord have mecry on those who misshandle the Word of God they are feeding His sheep and will be held accountable......

In Christ

IreneM

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Lord have mecry on those who misshandle the Word of God  they are feeding His sheep and will be held accountable......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen :whistling:

Guest Thomas I believe

Irene, Benny Hinn is a false prophet pure and simple. I peridocally turn on TBN and the first day i saw him on i turned him off after 10 minutes. I believe there are good tv evangelist's but Benny is not one of them......

In His Peace, Michael

Guest ReadtheWord
I did not know it was a repeat 

yes Jan has cancer and Paul is accused of a homosexual act (seems a number of tv personallities are accused of that  and I wonder how many are actually guilty  God knows for sure)

I wanted to see what Mr. Hinn was going to say  so was watching to see what was comming out of his mouth, but could only stand 30 minutes....

Lord have mecry on those who misshandle the Word of God  they are feeding His sheep and will be held accountable......

In Christ

IreneM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paul Crouch is a accused Of a homosexual act That shocking :wub: Not really most of these False Teachers get caught up in some kind of Sexual sin. I can not imagined what Judgement Day will be like for Paul Crouch cause of the millions of peoples he has Led astray by his TBN network.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I have a friend who gave $ 70 to his minstry, she said she felt the Lord wanted her to give that in faith to be blessed in return, it made my stomack sick when I heard she fell for that.

She said she did this a year ago and got blessing in return, she can do more with her money then before.

I didn't want to burst her bubble she knows what I think of Benny Hinn, my friend is far from being rich and $70 is alot of money for her, she's a sincere Christian but I can't understand how she fell for this..... :wub:

I know if I talk to her about it, she will defend herself...so I didn't say anything. We talked about Benny Hinn before, she said Benny Hinn and alot of other preachers prayed over all the prayers?????

Angels

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

He is the one who wears those wierd kinda suits?