BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I think personally the rapture will be reason folks will freak but after it they will fall for any story the govt puts out after all they don't recognize the truth now as it is

I agree, RedMomma.  We have been hearing disinformation for so long that most of us WILL believe whatever explanation the government comes up with. 

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

...and you both will be in for a rude awakening when the AC arrives and you are still here.

Might  I suggest that you have no absolute knowledge on this subject and are just like the rest of us.....living according to our personal beliefs.  You really shouldn't step on the expectations of other believers.  The Pre-, Mid-, Post theories are not salvational issues, after all.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

Regardless of whether the rapture is pre-trib or post-trib (and I see a lot of unnecessary PRIDE on both sides of the argument), this is still a great topic to have started.

It is a good way of debating how those in denial explain-away miracles that they see happen before their very eyes.

When the state of Israel was formed in 1948 some Christians claimed that this was proof that God's prophecies come true. Of course, the Atheists and mockers came out with their usual sneers, such as coincidence, Zionist political power, or self-fulfilled prophecy.

An event as powerful and as explicit as the rapture would be very difficult to ignore, so how is it explained by those who refuse to believe? Well, you have some possible answers in this thread.

And just for the record, I myself am undecided, but I incline more towards post-trib than pre-trib,

Until I am more certain, I like to remain open to both possibilities.

hi Willow,

i hear ya, thanks for this.

i suppose there are many beneficial things that have been stated in this thread.

there is always a possibility someone will come across this and be transformed in some way.

it just disturbs me to see how some Christians can go to the extremes of even questioning the intelligence of a fellow brother or sister in Christ over these things.

i believe Jesus gave a serious warning about this somewhere....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Regardless of whether the rapture is pre-trib or post-trib (and I see a lot of unnecessary PRIDE on both sides of the argument), this is still a great topic to have started.

It is a good way of debating how those in denial explain-away miracles that they see happen before their very eyes.

When the state of Israel was formed in 1948 some Christians claimed that this was proof that God's prophecies come true. Of course, the Atheists and mockers came out with their usual sneers, such as coincidence, Zionist political power, or self-fulfilled prophecy.

An event as powerful and as explicit as the rapture would be very difficult to ignore, so how is it explained by those who refuse to believe? Well, you have some possible answers in this thread.

And just for the record, I myself am undecided, but I incline more towards post-trib than pre-trib,

Until I am more certain, I like to remain open to both possibilities.

I do not think their should be pride in anyones view.They will have to respect that their view is one of many and let it go.It is wrong to try and debate that their view is the only view.Now that is pride. :mellow:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

plan your future as there is no rapture.   Meaning prepare yourself spiritually to live through the tribulation........   not storing 7 years of supplies

live your life as though there is no tomorrow (as in raptured before midnight)

I don't see how this can fail.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

plan your future as there is no rapture.   Meaning prepare yourself spiritually to live through the tribulation........   not storing 7 years of supplies

live your life as though there is no tomorrow (as in raptured before midnight)

I don't see how this can fail.

That is covering it pretty well :mgcheerful:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Consider Daniel 12:12 as possibly relating to the rapture...   A Mid-Trib rapture that is.  For in Daniel 12:!2 God Blesses all those left on Earth and IF my understanding is correct...   This is the only time God has provided us with a written Blessing that Blesses both those who curse him (that which God's Word tells us to do) and those who refuse the Beast's Mark and so... really need this Blessing.  Those taken in the rapture need not this blessing as they are spared,