• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Thaaaat's gonna leave a mark...

Seriously...

1. understand that the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel will be under the affirmed faith of Old Covenant Judaism...

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

2. to be reneged on in the middle of the 70th Week for Neo-Babylonianism (Zechariah 5:5-11).

And the mark of the beast should seem rather simple:

star1.gif

6 pointed star

6 triangles

6 sided center

Note the design kept it from being this:

not+the+star+I.gif

which would not be 666 but just a 6 sided star.

It came from pagan origins and was not introduced to David (Star of David which is a misnomer) but to Solomon (seal of Solomon) who has 2 of the 4 666 scripture passages pointed at him (1 Kings 10:14 / 2 Chronicles 9:13... with this knowledge Revelation 13:18 almost screams out Solomon's name.

Seal-L.jpg

A very pagan origin (the occult).

Think about it... how could a non-Jew convince the Jewish people to follow him into a non-Jewish religion?

Revelation 13:3 says the whole world will marvel after the beast... Matthew 24:24 says even the elect would fall for this guy (if that were possible).

Guest ninhao

In a way you are correct the mark is a spiritual mark that God and demons can see, when you give your allegience to satan and his kingdom and his antichrist you receive his mark, just as demons can see very clearly who is walking around with the Holy Spirit

but according to biblical hermeneutics the mark is also very much a literal mark, that allows literal humans to literally buy or sell real literal food and materials

the only alternative is to then conclude a spiritual meaning to the buying and selling, what would you conclude this buying and selling in the spirit to mean?

A tattoo :D

Ok seriously I can give an example of a spiritual mark which even today inhibits buying and selling of many. Freemasons operate a very effective in-house business trading scheme which profits members often to the exclusion of others.

Pledging allegiance to gaotu is a mark, on the mind, and operating by their quarters is a mark on the hand.

It is somewhat logical albeit without solid evidence as yet.

Thaaaat's gonna leave a mark...

Seriously...

1. understand that the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel will be under the affirmed faith of Old Covenant Judaism...

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

2. to be reneged on in the middle of the 70th Week for Neo-Babylonianism (Zechariah 5:5-11).

And the mark of the beast should seem rather simple:

star1.gif

6 pointed star

6 triangles

6 sided center

:thumbsup:

~

As I See It

The Star Of David Always Appears To Me

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20

As The Top Triangle ~ The Triune Nature Of God

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:4

Interlocked With The Bottom Triangle ~ The Triune Nature Of Man

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

With The Six Little Triangles ~ The Number Of Man

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

All Spaced Around A Seventh Inter-Core (Jesus) ~ The Number Of Completion

Thereby Making Man Whole And Complete

As I See It

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If the mark of the beast is a spiritual mark then it could not be seen with the natural eye. There would be absolutely no way it could be detected. There would be no machine or any human being that could see or detect it. It would be literally impossible in the flesh to make a distinction between those who decided to take the mark from those who refuse to take the mark in their right hand or forehead. How would it be determined in the natural who could and couldn't buy or sell goods in the market place if it's a spiritual mark?..........Another thought is if it is a spiritual mark then the mark would be given by the spirit. That thought then sparks a few questions. Does the "spirit" of the beast go forth and mark those in the earth who want the mark? or Does the beast "himself" force his mark on the prople in the earth? And if you refuse to take the mark then you will not be able to buy or sell goods in the market place. just curious

Mat. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Enter a great religious system/person that has the solution to end the socio religious woes and has a means to resolve the global economic crisis. Surely this is the answer in a desperate situation and the idea of potentially having peace and harmony finally presiding on earth, it must be a God sent.

The technology is in place to have this globally administered so what else could we ask for?

To pledge the allegiance as required and consent to the governance of those who will rule over us and thereby minister to our spiritual and natural needs we by default take on the mark of the beast.

Doesn’t it sound reasonable?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 Sa 5:4 states that dagon the fish Idol of the Philistines fell flat on his ugly face before the Ark of the Lord.The second time his hands and head broke off. Why those three body parts? You can't do a thing w/o thinking about it to some degree. Both head and hands sin. sin is founded and carried out through our heads and hands. If you can hear it death to self is the remedy.We all started with a mark. We end as overcomers if we stay the course!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

BTW...

What was posted about the Star of David (actually the seal of Solomon) is not an attack on Jewish people. They have adopted the symbol which was assigned them by the arch enemy Adolph Hitler. And as has been the case with so many symbols or names originally intended to demean, the victims often assumed as a defiance of survival and prevailing. I think of the British term "Yankee Doodle." From which the Americans assumed the nickname Yanks or Yankees. Previously the seal of Solomon popped up in Israeli history from time to time during times of idolatry / paganism.

The biblical symbol for Israel is also the symbol the Romans put in the arch of triumph to symbolize the victory over the Jews: the seven-lamp menorah.

semelm1.jpg

Furthermore, Israel itself is a far more complex vehicle of God's use for carrying out his will and dealing with sin in both the physical realm and the spirit realm. Jesus was Jewish. So was Judas. So it should not shock people to learn that the ultimate battles between good and evil are in house when it comes to Israel. And the "antichrist" will rather be a false messiah. Jews will also buy into the antichrist. How could a non-Jew convince them of this?

John 5:43 (NASB95)

43 “I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if { Greek: "though" } another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

27 And he shall confirm THE COVENANT with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Covenant is the Old Covenant or (the Holy Covenant elsewhere in Daniel). The many is the people of the world.

And what convinces them... I believe... will be the beast's return to earth after 2000 years in the pit. Only one human being is said to be inhabited by Satan. Judas. And when he died he went to "his own place." If (I say if for the sake of argument) Judas returns and is scientifically able to prove he is who he says he is... that would be mighty convincing to the whole world (atheists, skeptics, other religions of the world)...

Revelation 13:3-10 (KJV)

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

John 17:12 (KJV)

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Luke 22:3 (KJV)

3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26-27 (KJV)

26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

And the so-called remorse of Judas was not to free an innocent man, but to stop what he'd finally realized about the cross and God's plan. But he'd corrupted the Sanhedrin (Jewish leadership) too thoroughly and that's when he flung the 30 silver coins at the priests. And Judas (the man) could not abide the rage and evil of Satan realizing he'd played right into God's hand... anymore than the herd of swine some time earlier could abide the raging evil of the legion of demons Jesus cast from a man... and as the swine committed suicide to get relief so did Judas.

Acts 1:25 (KJV)

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

This is where he will be released from in Revelation 20 and that short season is the 70th Week of Daniel.

Guest ninhao

And the so-called remorse of Judas was not to free an innocent man, but to stop what he'd finally realized about the cross and God's plan. But he'd corrupted the Sanhedrin (Jewish leadership) too thoroughly and that's when he flung the 30 silver coins at the priests. And Judas (the man) could not abide the rage and evil of Satan realizing he'd played right into God's hand... anymore than the herd of swine some time earlier could abide the raging evil of the legion of demons Jesus cast from a man... and as the swine committed suicide to get relief so did Judas.

Acts 1:25 (KJV)

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

This is where he will be released from in Revelation 20 and that short season is the 70th Week of Daniel.

Hello JohnDB this is interesting. Why do you say Judas did not remorse the betrayal of Jesus ?

Mat 27:3-4 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, (4) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

I have not heard this premise you present before.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Speaking about marks I find this verse interesting... I wonder what kind of mark it was a physical one? Genesis 4:15

But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

So who's to say God won't put a mark of protection on us in the times of tribulations like He did with Cain? We don't know...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So who's to say God won't put a mark of protection on us in the times of tribulations like He did with Cain? We don't know...

Considering the number of people who were under the throne who were beheaded because they didn't take the mark, I would say no....... now if you're looking a the tribulations as his end time things and not the persecution of the antichrist, I would say maybe...... but most of us will be dead by the time of Gods wrath starting from my viewpoint.