The Mark

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Psalms 37:37 (KJV)

I believe its a literally a mark for in order to be identify youd need to be able to see it just my two cents LOL

These are some headlines from Worthy Features.

Sudan uses Shari'a against its own Christians

'Burma Troops Kill, Rape Christian Civilians; Churches Burned'

Pakistan Muslims Torch 100 Christian Homes; Dozens Injured

Christian Persecution Rising in China

How are these people identified as christians?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I believe its a literally a mark for in order to be identify youd need to be able to see it just my two cents LOL

These are some headlines from Worthy Features.

Sudan uses Shari'a against its own Christians

'Burma Troops Kill, Rape Christian Civilians; Churches Burned'

Pakistan Muslims Torch 100 Christian Homes; Dozens Injured

Christian Persecution Rising in China

How are these people identified as christians?

Good Point

LK.21:12 “But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.”

Nowhere in the commission does it stress the need for an ID tag.

St.John.10:3-5 “To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”

This lack of allegiance is enough for a mark, or vice versa.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Put me in the minority group. I think it's a spiritual mark.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

If the mark of the beast is a spiritual mark then it could not be seen with the natural eye. There would be absolutely no way it could be detected. There would be no machine or any human being that could see or detect it. It would be literally impossible in the flesh to make a distinction between those who decided to take the mark from those who refuse to take the mark in their right hand or forehead. How would it be determined in the natural who could and couldn't buy or sell goods in the market place if it's a spiritual mark?..........Another thought is if it is a spiritual mark then the mark would be given by the spirit. That thought then sparks a few questions. Does the "spirit" of the beast go forth and mark those in the earth who want the mark? or Does the beast "himself" force his mark on the prople in the earth? And if you refuse to take the mark then you will not be able to buy or sell goods in the market place. just curious

As I Read It There Is No Question

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: Revelation 14:9-10

Both Marks Are Spiritual

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. Revelation 22:4

And By The Different Placement On The Body, Physical Too

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

And His Mark Will Cause

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1:10-14

No Shame

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:9-11

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

How do you explain it's use in the buying and selling of goods?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

In a way you are correct the mark is a spiritual mark that God and demons can see, when you give your allegience to satan and his kingdom and his antichrist you receive his mark, just as demons can see very clearly who is walking around with the Holy Spirit

but according to biblical hermeneutics the mark is also very much a literal mark, that allows literal humans to literally buy or sell real literal food and materials

the only alternative is to then conclude a spiritual meaning to the buying and selling, what would you conclude this buying and selling in the spirit to mean?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

spiritual for me too.

spiritual, because i believe the choice of worshiping the beast will require a spiritual impartation or initiation.

although because of this, i do believe it will also be somehow physically verifiable.

just as the righteous recognize the anointing of God that permeates a fellow believer, the initiates of the beast's counterfeit religion will be able to sense whether another in their midst is initiated.

2 pennies.