missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 21:17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits [that is 200 feet!] thick.

Revelation 21:14-17 NKJV14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names[i] of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 

So how big is Heaven?What would you compare it to?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I can't say how big heaven is, but you know when someone asks you the question - how long is a piece of string?

Well, it's like that... but the difference is: it's an extremely long piece of string!

Anyway, I'm guessing that it is a lot bigger than Earth. Let's modestly compare it to the known Universe at least. I think that's big enough, wouldn't you say?

Yes,but I remember once someone compared the measurements but I forget what they were.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Those measurements are for the new Jerusalem , that would be 1500 miles square at it's base and 1500 miles high at it's peak. Heaven is everything you see above you.

Those measurements are for the new Jerusalem , that would be 1500 miles square at it's base and 1500 miles high at it's peak. Heaven is everything you see above you.

Yes,it is from the New Jerusalem.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  322
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

Yes,it is from the New Jerusalem.

....which is on the earth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Bible doesn't use the word peak, but just height.  when i read your post I visualized a pyramid.   I had not considered that shape before.  I find that interesting....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

We can't imagine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Revelation 21:17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits [that is 200 feet!] thick.

Revelation 21:14-17 NKJV14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names[i] of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 

So how big is Heaven?What would you compare it to?

I may be wrong but i think a cubit is approx 18 inches to 24 inches.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/08/1939

Evidently I have struck some nerves with the comments and the posts I have mad here and that is a sad thing.  It is sad because it is as if someone feels threatened in a way that hey may be afraid someone may see or understand something they do not want them to hear and because of it they have to read it first to see if it meets their standard.

There is nothing in which I post that is not Biblical or scriptural  and in truth although some may not have the understanding of its meaning. God is a jealous God because we as a Nation have not followed Him and His Laws. In fact they are taught that the Laws, Gods Laws have been done away with. This is far from the truth and must be another God which individuals worship.

God never changes but man changes for Him and installs their own ways, their own rituals, like the pagan holydays that are observed. Not one of those days like Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and many more have been sanctioned by God and can be found in the Bible, not one. But ministers say it is OK because that put Christ or God in the picture and God and Christ is OK with that. Please show me where that is in scripture.

God did not set one set of rules for some and another set for others. If that is the case then God is all wrong. He hast set the same laws and statutes for all mankind. The Sabbath, the Holy Days, not he pagan holydays that man is so caught up in. No wander God is angry and He will be until mankind repents and begins to truly follow Him.

People are hungry for the truth but they are not getting it in our time and they are going into captivity because of it and it is on the way now. When the rapture does not come then and only then will individuals begin to understand what is truth. 

I write this in Christ's love knowing that it will not be accepted. God has called only a very select few who will understand this. He called the few, not the many. what I would post would something that some would love to hear but that is OK they will  hear it eventually.

I think you for your time . Leo Holley, freeman455