IGNORED

Do Christians go to Hell?

This video is BS and based on fear mongering. No, a born again Christian will not go to hell. Come on guys. Enough with the fear tactics.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Why should all Christians go to heaven if some live according to the world as the unsaved do? I honestly don't believe that "all" Christians will make it...

Why should all Christians go to heaven if some live according to the world as the unsaved do? I honestly don't believe that "all" Christians will make it...

If you're a born again Christian, you have already been set apart from the world through the blood of Christ. So if Christians are living for the world, this is called witchcraft. You can only be saved once, and once you're saved you are his for eternity. Ephesians 1:13-14 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

REV 14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

(I recommend to study what the meaning of "Lukewarm" means in the section Q&A).

(I recommend to study what the meaning of "Lukewarm" means in the section Q&A, although the term "cold" is more dangerous).

John 10:28-30 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one." Revelation 20:15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (How does one get his name written in the book of life? You're speaking about obedience. I'm speaking about salvation.)

(I recommend to study what the meaning of "Lukewarm" means in the section Q&A, although the term "cold" is more dangerous).

John 10:28-30 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one." Revelation 20:15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (How does one get his name written in the book of life? You're speaking about obedience. I'm speaking about salvation.)

The key words are found in John 10:"27"

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (And then what you posted...)

There are Christians who back slide and no longer listen to His voice, and no longer follow Him even though they still "know" Him. How can there be salvation without obedience?

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (And then what you posted...)

There are Christians who back slide and no longer listen to His voice, and no longer follow Him even though they still "know" Him. How can there be salvation without obedience?

Yes, and his sheep are the one's who have accepted Jesus into their hearts. Obedience is good, that's not what I'm saying. The Christian who denies their faith altogether are called apostates. They were never born again to begin with, they just played the part well. When a born again Christian backslides, he knows to turn away from sin, because the Holy Spirit will convict them of righteousness. John 16:8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment. You cannot lose your salvation Hall7. His love for you is eternal.

Yes, and his sheep are the one's who have accepted Jesus into their hearts. Obedience is good, that's not what I'm saying. The Christian who denies their faith altogether are called apostates. They were never born again to begin with, they just played the part well. When a born again Christian backslides, he knows to turn away from sin, because the Holy Spirit will convict them of righteousness. John 16:8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment. You cannot lose your salvation Hall7. His love for you is eternal.

Idk... It sounds too easy, but thank you for your input DRS81 :).

Idk... It sounds too easy, but thank you for your input DRS81 :).

Coming to faith in Jesus Christ will be the hardest decision an unbeliever will have to make in this lifetime.

Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Dear,dear Mega....

What can I say to that video......My God,how I desperately need you-every milli-second of every minute........I am not even capable of loving You,without you helping me............I cannot even lift my eyes towards heaven.........my God,have mercy on me,help me to forsake my every reservation .............................Jesus,keep me in Your arms....I do not want to take another breath without You

To all,watch the video........................Love,Kwik