• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Dear Gray Wolf,

Blessings & Greetings,my friend.....Not at all,just think of Jesus parable of the sower and the seed(Matthew 13:1-23)That is the endurance Jesus is speaking of.........and as He said,"He who has ears ,let them hear"......When the Word of God(Jesus is the Word)is truly received in a heart that has opened up to Him & have submitted without reservation & complete surrender that is the "good ground"....those are the ones that will not fall by the wayside,are deeply rooted in good soil,will not be chocked by weeds.....will endure to the end.

Gray Wolf,you said you still believe in Christ and I have read many of your posts which sound to me that you do know Who Jesus is and perhaps you just don't feel you have a relationship with Him.....ask Him to help you,He will....perhaps with some more personal time & more time in the Word you can receive the blessed assurance that you desire.....I certainly do not have all the answers but I do know that God really does love us & His Grace is the unmerited favor given us through our belief in His Son,you are a "whosoever",same as me....john 3:16.......go back to ephesians,armor up,bind up & cast out that spirit of doubt & be bold & confident in knowing that nothing can pluck you out of Jesus hand

You are in my prayers & in my heart.....I think you have raised many an interesting topic here at Worthy & it is a blessing,you are in the right place and I am glad you are here.....may your faith continue to grow and your relationship with Christ be ever so intimate that you will receive Gods blessed assurance by the power of the Holy Spirit ,in Jesus Name

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Thanks for your kind words and encouragemen

Dant

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Dear Gray Wolf,

I read a little book on-line,a very quick read (only 135 pages)and I could only think of you when I finished it.....I know you don't see what I see, I see Christ in you my friend...I think you may enjoy thjs book,it is quite liberating.....http://www.jakecolse...m/JakeStory.pdf

Check it out.....Jesus loves you.......

With love in Christ Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Dear Kwik,

I will definitely have a look. Thank you for thinking of me.  Oops, the link didn't work.
Dan

Edited by gray wolf

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,374
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I am puzzled by Jesus' words that he who endures to the end shall be saved. Does this mean that to fail to continue successful in the Christian walk ends up being lost again? I used to be a firm believer, but I do not claim to be a Christian because I honestly cannot say I have a walk with God. I still believe in Christ, but I feel that He will say to me I never knew you.

I believe this you are speaking of "I am puzzled by Jesus' words that he who endures to the end shall be saved" companions this comment by John

1 John 2:19

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

KJV

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Dear Kwik,

I will definitely have a look. Thank you for thinking of me.  Oops, the link didn't work.

Dan

Here's the link:

http://www.jakecolsen.com/JakeStory.pdf

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

am puzzled by Jesus' words that he who endures to the end shall be saved. Does this mean that to fail to continue successful in the Christian walk ends up being lost again? I used to be a firm believer, but I do not claim to be a Christian because I honestly cannot say I have a walk with God. I still believe in Christ, but I feel that He will say to me I never knew you.

1 John was written so those who are in Yeshua may know they are in Yeshua - it says so right there.  i.e. "to know" that you're in Him alive.

keep seeking and testing and verifying or as it says we need to work out our salvation with fear and trembling

and

"be terrified" of what?  "be terrified" lest anyone should fall short....   "be terrified" not be comfortable, not be at rest concerning this ...

but also

not "be terrified" all the time....  i.e. with 1st John, with Yeshua's salvation is Peace, Joy and Righteousness.... right along with "work out with fear and trembling" and "be terrified" ....   all together , sort of (Yahweh understands - He breathed it) ...

and we learn from Yahweh .... step by step...

in and by sheer grace...

not only 1st John....  all through Scripture (Psalms, Genesis, Joshua, Matthew) are

descriptions ,  and all are true, of Yahweh's people, saved people, people living as He says, abiding in union , yes "in union" with Him in Yeshua...

right now. today.  "in union with God" --- "one with Him, as ABBA and Yeshua are "one" " .... 

from His Word -- not from observation of humans... (well,  almost not... there are a few you might get to meet , ...... keep seeking from Yahweh, keep seeking Yahweh).

Simplejeff, once again you are replying to a nearly two year old post, to people who left this forum a long time ago.  I don't get it. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

from near the bottom of post number 8 or 9 : "The Holy Bible is the only source of truth. "

and as you know, as you have also been fighting the heresies posted by some others from

the catholic doctrines and practices that OPPOSE SCRIPTURE,

there are a lot of posts that oppose scripture,

and

I for one am very happy , joyful, and glad to find and repeat the posts that AGREE WITH SCRIPTURE....

if the witnesses are no longer watching this forum,  they are still speaking , and SCRIPTURE is STILL SPEAKING ....

in fact,  remember the scripture says a dead man is still speaking through his faith ,

so also those who are perhaps alive though gone from the forum

may through their faith still be speaking , yes?

Hebrews 11:4 - Bible Gateway
www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Hebrews%2011%3A4 - Cached

God said he was pleased with what Abel offered. And so God called him a good

man because he had faith. Abel died, but through his faith he is still speaking.

Okay, I think I understand where you're going with this now.  Thanks for explaining it.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

SIMPLYJEFF that is a very interesting view, and I believe your heart is on point, I also believe that the words of God will never fade away or go void,

it is for others like me that can read these old topics and still have value, and teachings ,and add new comments to the old, for it is how we grow in the faith ,

and strengthen our hearts and mind in the body of Christ, amen..thank you for that advise brother,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

I did many social works, charity works in rural areas,, but nothing is saved me,,,, i am Saved by grace not by works... Thank you Jesus