John 1-17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why Moses? He was taken and buried by God? The two who did not die were Elijah and Enoch. Tho' death would not be a problem for God if ti is His plan.

why even human?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Thanks. I searched for the two witnesses using the search facility but it failed to find anything.

As I am unable to post in the thread referred to above I will post my thoughts here.

The two witnesses are not men they are the two theories that describe how the universe works, witnesses to Gods great wisdom, Quantum and Relativity.

How can I say this well the fire that comes from their mouths is the fire of truth. The beast that comes up from the abyss is gravity and the abyss a black hole.

will overpower and kill them, as I am sure most are aware Gravity is the stumbling block to joining the two theories together, its a beast through lack of understanding.

These two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth simply means nobody really understands them.

I am going to make a prediction based on the last part of the prophecy - Something is going to happen at CERN that will explain the severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed.

If this comes true I believe it will be the first time a correct prediction has been made based on biblical prophecy. 

You shouldn't really try and use symbolism to interpret the Bible unless the symbolism has been defined previously in scripture. The Bible is simpler and more literal than a lot of people think.

God is not the author of confusion, otherwise we would be able to interpret his words in any way that we wish. Jesus could be a cat, Israel could be a piece of lettuce and the anti-Christ could be a little green monster from Jupiter. In fact you could use symbolism to completely change the meaning of everything written in there if you really used your imagination.

Replacement theology came about due to messing around with symbolism, and the symbolism that they used wasn't even as extreme as yours!

Guest AFlameOfFire

Although fire coming out of their mouths reminds me of His word in them

Only because the LORD says,

Jerm 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD

And likewise here

Jerm 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

And then we see here...

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Slain here means killed (even in this manner)

Hosea 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

OneLight thanks for the words I know your heart is in the right place and are giving what you see as good advice.

Before the 3 years started I was a skeptic about God,then in those days at the start I had many confusing thoughts, to the extent I was almost unable to function at a normal level, I even said at the time I needed the help of a Theologian and a Physicist, I have been guided through the last 3 years in a circle that has lead to understanding the confusion by someone who knows better than any man, I even thought at the beginning that I was destined to become one of the two witnesses but again that was down to the confusion at the time and I now know better although this interpretation is the last piece of the puzzle I have been putting together. I have not tried to justify science into scripture that is just where my path has lead.

Why me? I can only assume because I have an open mind capable of lateral thought, free from the baggage of a scientific education and religious indoctrination, in other words I was open to being lead in any direction without question and intelligent enough to understand what I was being shown and I know from other forums this is a very rare trait, its as though my life has been all about this even the many years thinking the bible was a 2000 year old book that could not be trusted.

As I said before we will see if my prediction comes true, this will also prove to me whether God has been speaking to me or if I am just insane, but I know the words must come to pass and no-one will believe me until they do, its just a cross I have to bear. 

I now understand possibly to a greater extent than anyone how close to God we really are and that is closer than even you may believe. Everything is connected and to truly understand you need an understanding of everything, I believe I now know Gods purpose in creating our universe, how it was done, why we are here and where we are going, but that is going beyond the purpose of this thread. 

AFlameofFire The fire from the mouth in the biblical sense is the fire of truth.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

OneLight thanks for the words I know your heart is in the right place and are giving what you see as good advice.

Before the 3 years started I was a skeptic about God,then in those days at the start I had many confusing thoughts, to the extent I was almost unable to function at a normal level, I even said at the time I needed the help of a Theologian and a Physicist, I have been guided through the last 3 years in a circle that has lead to understanding the confusion by someone who knows better than any man, I even thought at the beginning that I was destined to become one of the two witnesses but again that was down to the confusion at the time and I now know better although this interpretation is the last piece of the puzzle I have been putting together. I have not tried to justify science into scripture that is just where my path has lead.

Why me? I can only assume because I have an open mind capable of lateral thought, free from the baggage of a scientific education and religious indoctrination, in other words I was open to being lead in any direction without question and intelligent enough to understand what I was being shown and I know from other forums this is a very rare trait, its as though my life has been all about this even the many years thinking the bible was a 2000 year old book that could not be trusted.

As I said before we will see if my prediction comes true, this will also prove to me whether God has been speaking to me or if I am just insane, but I know the words must come to pass and no-one will believe me until they do, its just a cross I have to bear. 

I now understand possibly to a greater extent than anyone how close to God we really are and that is closer than even you may believe. Everything is connected and to truly understand you need an understanding of everything, I believe I now know Gods purpose in creating our universe, how it was done, why we are here and where we are going, but that is going beyond the purpose of this thread. 

AFlameofFire The fire from the mouth in the biblical sense is the fire of truth.

I provided you scripture that the Spirit told me to give you. No more, no less. Do you believe the scripture provided? Any spirit from God would not go against scripture, especially the Holy Spirit, who is the One sent to teach us.

John 14:26

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

My friend, three years of study is only the beginning.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

He will teach you all things. 

Three years of study is only the beginning unless God is your teacher, all teachings of scripture to date are the interpretations of men based on the words of Jesus some of which can only now be interpreted properly. The Bible says far more than you know.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

There have been those who have come here claiming the same special revelation, though with different sections of the bible.  Some claim Ezekial 1 is speaking of aliens, and that God is living on another planet and will visit us with space ships.  Should this be taken seriously since they claim they had a special revelation taught to them by God?

Read scripture for what scripture tells us, not as if it had hidden messages all through it.  God is not a God of confusion where the only understand of His words has to come through special revelation.  The Holy Spirit teaches us all truth, but He will not teach against scripture. 

I pointed out that the Two Witnesses are to do certain things, and the world responds in certain ways.  How would any of this be possible if the Two Witnesses were not humans, but theories such as Quantum and Relativity?  I refer you back to How can two theories fit the description?  They can't.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Dear John...Ahhhh Beloved John,

The only believable statement I have read that you said is that "YOU DEFINITELY WERE OPEN TO BEING LEAD"...and John,it was not by God         You have been given solid translation,not interpretation of the Holy Scriptures concerning Revelation     

Do you believe that Jesus is Who He is and did what He did as written in the God inspired Words of the Holy Bible?????

I will keep you in prayer...........With Love,in Christ-Kwik

If this comes true I believe it will be the first time a correct prediction has been made based on biblical prophecy. 

You don't read your bible much do you?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

please tell me you didn't mean that as an insult......