IGNORED

I believe in the pre-trib rapture

Guest jorgeman

Guest jorgeman

I believe the Lord came and died for us all. But he didn't die just for our eternal salvation but from the wrath to come as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The rath to come........ Gods wrath I agree...... Satans rath before Christ returns.... I'm.. not so sure of.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Geeeet Reeeeeaaadddy to Ruuuuuuuuuuummmmmble! And it's Saturday Night at the Fights!

Jorgeman has thrown down the gauntlet. We'll see who picks it up first. Could that be Dad Ernie I see entering the ring swinging a sack full of doorknobs?!!........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

I have 10$ on DE...

$100,000 for my come back to his resopnse hahaha! :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe in a rapture too. For 30 years I've studied the bible and at first I believed the church would go through the trib. I even prepared for it, storing food and meds. But that was because my head was filled with all those books I read. Other peoples ideals. One day God caused me to take a good look at what I believed and why. I was never able to fit all the end time scrip into my beliefs anyway. At least now what I believe fits and I don't have to juggle scrip. The first thing I had to do was get rid of that 7 year trib. No where in the bible does it say that. Rev speaks of three and a half years. But most important I had to understand the purpose of the trib. Its not about the church. Its about Israel and man's intent on the destruction of Israel. Its about 6000 years of him man's rejection of Gods will on this earth. Its about god putting things right and sitting up his earthy rule on earth. Its about God and his chosen people. A promise he made to them way back there. To not but a end to them. Why should we be here when the times of the gentiles will be over and Gods spotlight will be turned on Israel. The church age will be over. If by some chance I am still here durling this time then I will know I was wrong. If not it won't matter for I will continue looking up, every ready for that day. The day of my redemption. :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I use to believe in the pre-trib deception!!! :24:

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

What the heck! Lets make it interesting. I say Pre-trib. Believers get to go home early and miss the whole 7 year Anti-Christ extravaganza. Pre-trib it is! And soon!

Dan.....

Replying to I believe in the pre-trib rapture

Great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Why would CHRIST tell you not to believe them if YOU are not going to be here?

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.

How could they deceive the elect if the elect are not here?

Matthew 24

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

26 Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.

27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Which CHRIST are you listening to?

In CHRIST JESUS :24::):24::emot-hug:

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Okay now before I say anything, ya all are not allowed to pick on me.......lol......cause we're brethern in Christ Jesus.

But at this stage I do not believe in the pre-trib rapture or the mid-trib rapture, I believe we are going to go through the tribulation, however, do a bear in mind prophetic events is NOT my main study.

I see what Katy Ann is saying regarding Noah and Lot, but, although Noah and Lot were taken aside from the danger that came, they were not taken off the earth per say.

What I mean is, okay Noah didn't drown in the flood, but he did go through it.

I see it more as a setting aside in safety rather than a taking away.

Just my thoughts.

*RUNS BEFORE DAD ERNIE CATCHES HER IN HERE*

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

false Christ's are through out the history of the Church, but the Elect is a reference to Israel,

Matthew|24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew|24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew|24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: