IGNORED

Syrian rebels taunt Christian - Jesus doesn't save!!

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.examiner.com/article/syrian-rebels-slash-throat-of-christian-taunts-fianc-e-jesus-didn-t-save-him

Oops, I kind of put a misleading title here. Murderer of Christian mocks - 'Jesus didn't save him.'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.examiner.com/article/syrian-rebels-slash-throat-of-christian-taunts-fianc-e-jesus-didn-t-save-him

Oops, I kind of put a misleading title here. Murderer of Christian mocks - 'Jesus didn't save him.'

Unbelievable-- how one could do this to another person is beyond comprehension.  As we go deeper into these last days it will only get worse.  I pray that our Lord gives these persecuted Christians the strength of Stephen and that they will see the heavens open and Christ as they enter their eternal rest and peace.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.  Revelation 13:15

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

Unbelievable-- how one could do this to another person is beyond comprehension.  As we go deeper into these last days it will only get worse.  I pray that our Lord gives these persecuted Christians the strength of Stephen and that they will see the heavens open and Christ as they enter their eternal rest and peace.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.  Revelation 13:15

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

Nikki, you've just given me a thought, but it might be a thought that I later dismiss, so don't expect it to make complete sense.

We're already seeing the beheadings even though this Revelation prophecy hasn't come about yet.

"beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,"

Strict Muslims receive a mark on their foreheads known as a Zebiba - it is the inevitable result of their prostrate worshiping and the headbanging that occurs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Nikki, you've just given me a thought, but it might be a thought that I later dismiss, so don't expect it to make complete sense.

We're already seeing the beheadings even though this Revelation prophecy hasn't come about yet.

"beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,"

Strict Muslims receive a mark on their foreheads known as a Zebiba - it is the inevitable result of their prostrate worshiping and the headbanging that occurs.

Irregardless of whether strict muslims receive a physical  mark on their foreheads, I am of the opinion that the mark the scripture speaks of in Revelation 13:17 can be a spiritual mark.  Let me explain:

Ephesians 1:13 informs us that all who have Christ are sealed with His Holy Spirit.  This is not a physical mark, but of a spiritual nature, and is given to those by Christ who profess His name.   Likewise, the mark of the beast can be all those who follow Islam and Sharia which identify  them who profess the name of allah and his (false) prophet.

For me, at this point in time, I am convinced that Islam is the Beast spoken about in Revelation.  In identifying Islam as the end time beast, there are those who have established a model or paradigm against which we can compare various end times Bible passages from the Book of Daniel, Revelations and others.

With that said, it is not unrealistic at all to assume from what we see, compared with several scripture verses, that antichrist is of an islamic orgin..  Many scriptures harmonize with this view.

Have a look

Irregardless of whether strict muslims receive a physical  mark on their foreheads, I am of the opinion that the mark the scripture speaks of in Revelation 13:17 can be a spiritual mark.  Let me explain:

Ephesians 1:13 informs us that all who have Christ are sealed with His Holy Spirit.  This is not a physical mark, but of a spiritual nature, and is given to those by Christ who profess His name.   Likewise, the mark of the beast can be all those who follow Islam and Sharia which identify  them who profess the name of allah and his (false) prophet.

For me, at this point in time, I am convinced that Islam is the Beast spoken about in Revelation.  In identifying Islam as the end time beast, there are those who have established a model or paradigm against which we can compare various end times Bible passages from the Book of Daniel, Revelations and others.

With that said, it is not unrealistic at all to assume from what we see, compared with several scripture verses, that antichrist is of an islamic orgin..  Many scriptures harmonize with this view.

Have a look

Nikki, I know all this, but thanks anyway. The zebiba comment was just a throw-away remark. Sometimes an idea springs to mind like a flash of inspiration then disappears when you have thought it through, and if you hadn't heard of a zebiba before, at least you've learnt a new word.