IGNORED

Is the Mark of the Beast and actual, physical mark?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

What do you all think, especially those of you who suspect it is not physical, why do you believe what you believe?

I think the mark is a spiritual mark.  Ephesians 1:13 informs us that all who have Christ are sealed with His Holy Spirit. This is not a physical mark, but of a spiritual nature, and is given to those by Christ who profess His name. Likewise, the mark of the beast can be all those who follow Islam and Sharia which identify them who profess the name of allah and his (false) prophet.

For me, at this point in time, I am convinced that Islam is the Beast spoken about in Revelation. In identifying Islam as the end time beast, there are those who have established a model or paradigm against which we can compare various end times Bible passages from the Book of Daniel, Revelations and others.

I agree with you when it comes to the Islam bit, but I think it's probably going to be a physical mark. The buying and selling bit doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

Christians in Pakistan and the Middle East already cannot buy or sell unless they accept Islamic sharia.  Many are thrown in jail who refuse to convert (Egypt is big on this and so is Pakistan), cannot hold a job because no one will hire them.  How can you buy and sell in jail, support your family if yu cannot hold a job?  And in Iran

Unable To Buy Or Sell: Iran Refusing Business License For Convert To Christianity, Orders Businesses Not To Employ Christians – “Iranian authorities refuse to allow a young man to start his own company because he converted to Christianity and was previously detained on charges of ‘apostasy’, or ‘abandoning Islam’, Iranian Christians said Saturday, July 14. The Iranian Christian, who was not identified, had reportedly been trying to obtain a business license for ‘a technical company’ in northern Iran… Outside prison, government offices are reportedly ordered not to employ Christians and Christians have been deprived from high school or university education, or running their own schools, according to Iranians with close knowledge about the situation  Read More

Guest AFlameOfFire

Still would love to know how someone can buy and sell with (spiritual) mark.

I mean, I can understand how one might try to come off as being more spiritual in attesting (very briefly) that they are of those who say the mark is "spiritual" (always snipping away any explaination whatsoever) followed by many "I thinks".

Scriptures speak of certain men who are as natural brute beasts (that also being their "spiritual state") or condition. Which (since natural) walking after the flesh (even according to the spirit of the world). Even as we know the whole world lieth in wickedness. How would the mark of such a beast (unto whom) the Dragon (who is Satan) gives power to be spiritual in its nature? Because the spiritual state of a beast is natural (even though) the power given to the beast comes from the dragon (the world worships) along with the beast?  The world cannot receive what it cannot see, just as it cannot receive the Spirit of truth (which is not in them) for the very reason it cannot (by nature of the same) "see him". That which is devilish has a spirit about it but is naturally minded (even in that forehead) and yet  sensual (in that spirit). The spiritual elements can be seen, but since it steps out one (from the dragon) and to the beast (and into commerse)  looking at the natural mans ability (in that place) is what is causing me the question.

So, just say even the elect of God (if it were at all possible to deceive them) could actually be deceived. Saying I THINK SO just to appear spiritual (to others) without locking into the truths of scripture in accord with how it speaks, is just guessing. It just comes off as trying to appear more spiritual but hasn't the ability (or slightest clue) as to why it just THINKS SO. Know what I am saying? I mean I can give an answer for why I believe it might be otherwise (and thus not convinced). But I can still say that which is of the Dragon (or Satan) is of a spirit. So likewise would that which pertains to a beast is natural, and also spiritual (but in the sense of its spiritual state) or condition (in that spirit). So it would pertain to the world (but in that spirit). Know what I am trying to say and just not doing it that well? I mean I think it helps if you explain yourself (according to the scriptures). That provokes us to further thought (and consideration) and by the same we come to the truth (and shows our love for the truth) also.

ok well.... i have learned alot from the bible...big time and also from the Holy Spirit....now in the word decieved..sorry bible was not in hand...and my memory is not the best... now i have been in spirituall warfare..not with drugs and things of that sort with the fight with the princeapalites of darkness.. i have learned a whol lot through it...

please dont judge others..without knowing them...

Firstly, where have I even judged you? I don't even know you.

Secondly we are to judge what is said,

1Cr 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

Even as we are to prove all things 1Thes 5:21

Part of deception is falling for BS, so I think its wise to dissect it.

As to any of your post applying to my own judging you, that is just not the case, I am speaking to the whole epidemic of speaking what one thinks, without showing a basis for it. Verses what the Holy Ghost has written for us in warnings.

I really don't take drinking the wine of the wrath of God concerning this so lightly so I apologize for not valuing anyone elses opinions as equally as value my own (which is not so highly). If I am reasoning, as in "Come let us reasoning together". I am asking for brothers and siters to "convinced me" and to do so both out of (and according to) the scriptures. That's how the apostles reasoned with, convinced others and persuaded them of anything (in truth). I do value the scriptures even as I value a brother or sisters diligent labour in doctrine. Most especially those who can set forth what they have sought out in respects to certain questions relating to prophecy (and this is the specific forum for it). And because I actually benefit from their labor in the word.

The whole "Meh, its spiritual"...(and silence on the commerce deal) is what I was speaking of earlier, that's a very common on the forum boards. That's what I was talking about before your post was posted.

So I am more concerned (even desirous of) what Holy Ghost is trying to say to us then trying to figure out what others are saying from themselves (without the use of what is given us) by Him.

God is also glorified through Christ by our speaking His oracles 

Whereas self isn't, but that should be fine by us (at least I should think so) seeing I am in the presence of the sons and daughters of the living God.

Unless that's down the hall?  (PM me, if I am lost)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Beloved FlameofFire,

I must admit when I read your post about our brothers & sisters using the phrase "I think",I too,felt as though it came off a bit offensive but I read it over and "I think"(lol)that what you were saying is that you are not hearing "I am convinced"or "I am fully pursuaded"and maybe you are just seeking more positive confirmation?Correct me if I am wrong....but as you said,"Come let us reason together"and that is what we are supposed to do...not be wishy-washy!

My sister,I am going to re-phrase what have said as I stated in post #31 ( I find nothing you said to be offensive,judgemental or condescending )I said"I definitely think"the mark is physical.......I AM FULLY CONVINCED that the mark is a physical mark and I referred to the Scriptures that have shown me this to be so because the Lord said it is so.

I hope this helps us that we can reason together as members of the same body that should always be in like mind and judgement...there are many Scriptures that may be interpreted differently but I do not believe this is one of them.I don't like it when we misunderstand one another and for anyone to say you are judgemental because I know that you are not...that is why I read what you said a couple of times that I could understand it better.....some people love to debate and are just contrary ,no matter what one says but not really anyone on this thread and that is why I took the liberty to say this .....I believe all the members that have contributed to this particular topic are kind and loving and just want to say,I love you all....let us be of one accord(Flame,you are never lost! :emot-hug:

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

No you all are not getting it right. The mark of the beast may take its form in some sort of a microchip or a computer chip with tracking capabilities. The mark of the beast may be something that will be able to be read by a computer. And about Islam being the beast, i don't much agree with you cause i do make research on end time prophecies. The seven heads of the beast represent the world powers of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and America/British power. Take time to understand these prophecies so that you don't make a mistake.

Do you not realise that Egypt, Syria, Babylon and Persia are all Muslim nations? Even most of the Greek empire was in Turkey which is a Muslim nation today, so how can you say that we are wrong about Islam?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The mark mostly will be a microchip inserted into the wrist-area. Can also be a tattoo of 666, the number of the beast. Also, research microchip technology. Every single chip has "666" in the coded numbers. Check it out, pretty crazy. Avoid the micro chip, it is already in place as a "security measure". As life insurance, money, tracking, "safety", reminds when to take medicine, etc. THEY WILL PUSH IT ON YOU, making you think that is a good idea when the dollar collapses. Which will be soon, we are seeing this happen before our very eyes. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would agree that we should not take the chip, for they have been proven to cause cancer, but

i doubt they are the mark. They are simply not secure enough to be used for financial transactions...   and how do they have 666 in the chip?  I don't think I've seen where that might come from.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

No you all are not getting it right. The mark of the beast may take its form in some sort of a microchip or a computer chip with tracking capabilities. The mark of the beast may be something that will be able to be read by a computer. And about Islam being the beast, i don't much agree with you cause i do make research on end time prophecies. The seven heads of the beast represent the world powers of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and America/British power. Take time to understand these prophecies so that you don't make a mistake.

Do you not realise that Egypt, Syria, Babylon and Persia are all Muslim nations? Even most of the Greek empire was in Turkey which is a Muslim nation today, so how can you say that we are wrong about Islam?

Islam did not become a religion until after 400 AD.  Under the empires of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome Islam did not exist .  They (Islam) are not in prophecy.  Some try to put them in prophecy, but it is not there.  Some try to put the United States in prophecy, but it is not there.  The mark is a physical mark ON the forehead or the hand, easy to see or to show.  Once you receive the physical mark then a microchip may be implanted.  Scripture talks about nations, tribes, languages and peoples.  Islam is a Pagan religion.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Islam did not become a religion until after 400 AD.  Under the empires of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome Islam did not exist .  They (Islam) are not in prophecy.  Some try to put them in prophecy, but it is not there.  Some try to put the United States in prophecy, but it is not there.  The mark is a physical mark ON the forehead or the hand, easy to see or to show.  Once you receive the physical mark then a microchip may be implanted.  Scripture talks about nations, tribes, languages and peoples.  Islam is a Pagan religion.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Islam did not actually become a religion until after 610 AD. But what has that got to do with anything?

I'm referring to the geographical location of these places and the countries that they refer to today. Persia does not exist today, but we know that it corresponds to modern day Iran. Babylon does not exist today but it is in modern day Iraq. Islam did not exist then, but most of these nations are located in what corresponds to modern day Islamic territory. This is why a lot of people believe that this prophecy refers to a future Muslim alliance of some sort.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

The mark on the forehead is a sign of allegiance or worship toward the beast. It is a belief. The mark on the hand is demonstrating that allegiance through works. Or it could be a salute of some sort. Something works related.

The battles we fight are spiritual. Our spiritual enemy today will be the same enemy the saints will face in the future. Only on a larger and more violent scale. 

I believe the mark of the beast is a spiritual mark. 

A salute or handshake for a nod's as good as a wink.

Notice the symbol for Nth American Shriners. Remind you of something Islamic ?

Shriners.png

It should along with the red fez hat that was dipped in Christian blood.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

:noidea: I am not planning on being around for it.

that's going to be a real shocker for you I imagine,