• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I'm sort of new and will claim ignorance!

Seriously though I had no idea what the green thingie actually represented.  I thought it was like Youtube where you can vote comments up or something.

I think you can tell by the replies Kwik that most of us don't know about it or participate in the system.  Most people definitely aren't looking at anybody elses reputation.

If that is really the reason your friend left then they have some deeper issues it seems.  We base our value on the Lord you know...  Not some ironic reputation system.  Not passing judgement but maybe talk to your friend about being humble.  Pride and insecurity seem to be more of the issue here than any points system.  Heck I have 0 points!  lol.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I'm sort of new and will claim ignorance!

Seriously though I had no idea what the green thingie actually represented.  I thought it was like Youtube where you can vote comments up or something.

I think you can tell by the replies Kwik that most of us don't know about it or participate in the system.  Most people definitely aren't looking at anybody elses reputation.

If that is really the reason your friend left then they have some deeper issues it seems.  We base our value on the Lord you know...  Not some ironic reputation system.  Not passing judgement but maybe talk to your friend about being humble.  Pride and insecurity seem to be more of the issue here than any points system.  Heck I have 0 points!  lol.

Go to your profile and look at the right side of the screen where the green reputation bar is. You actually have 30.  :cool2:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1997

This site seems to be about sharing the Good News of our Saviour Jesus Christ and having fellowship with other Christians. It's ridiculous to leave over popularity matters.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,

Like I said earlier,Will & Abby.....this was just one of the things that hurt that person and I don't believe this person has deeper issues & they know an awful lot about humility.....we would all do well with being a little more compassionate & try to understand some people are more sensitive than others.....I see that you are both relatively new to Worthy but you will find we are a family here (and welcome you as members of this family of Gods children also)and aren't there always little things that offend siblings but they do not stop loving one another,

This site is indeed about sharing the Gospel of Christ & fellowshipping with one another,as a matter of fact-it is ALL about the Lord.........but you will find,as any internet site...there are times it can get a little competitive & discussions can turn into heated debates...we are all fallible human beings,lets give my dear friend a break & I guess you did not notice the great news,they have come back to the fold,praise & glory to God

With much love,in Christ-Kwik

P.S. I just gave both y'all a point(so now you have 1 Will......lol

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

{{{KWIK}}}

My Precious Sis.

AMEN!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

I'm sorry your friend feels down about this, but she should know that, for instance, nearly all of my points come from one person, one person who gives rep points on every post he reads. I happen to post in subforums he seems to also enjoy frequenting. Most people don't think to do it whatsoever, so it really is not something she ought to take personally. She's definitely not being singled out at all, it's just not something most people are actively engaged in. Perhaps you could let her know that if you want.

If I could I would gladly donate mine to anyone who feels they need them. I don't and truthfully think that the longer you have been on Worth the more you accumulate.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

If I could I would gladly donate mine to anyone who feels they need them. I don't and truthfully think that the longer you have been on Worth the more you accumulate.

I'll chip in mine  :thumbsup: I don't wish to accumulate anything , I'm just me. 

I'll chip in mine  :thumbsup: I don't wish to accumulate anything , I'm just me. 

Amen brother!