IGNORED

A sword on my bathroom mirror

Guest DRS81

Maybe it is a message to keep your mirror cleaner...

It's not like that. Whoever is doing it is making sure the image is clear to me. What I am seeing is a specific image, as clear as day.

I'd still Windex the mirror . . . and get a camera. Just sayin'.

Also,

I may have missed something here, but I noticed you were asking about photo storage sites in another thread, but in this one said you don't have a camera. I'm not accusing you of anything, just wondering if I missed something somewhere in this or another thread?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well, I'm still holding out for God telling us to arm ourselves...

Maybe it is a message to keep your mirror cleaner...

It's not like that. Whoever is doing it is making sure the image is clear to me. What I am seeing is a specific image, as clear as day.

I'd still Windex the mirror . . . and get a camera. Just sayin'.

I know it's not dirt because the first sword was facing up, second sword was facing down, and the third sword was facing up with the wings in the middle. This is too specific to be dirt.

I may have missed something here, but I noticed you were asking about photo storage sites in another thread, but in this one said you don't have a camera. I'm not accusing you of anything, just wondering if I missed something somewhere in this or another thread?

Sorry for the confusion. I don't own a camera. I use photobucket for my album covers and avatars.

Sorry for the confusion. I don't own a camera. I use photobucket for my album covers and avatars.

Ah, okay. I use photobucket for the same, but also for a small collection of emotes I've seen in prowling the 'net.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

yes i think God is certainly opening you into the spiritual realm. however many ppl even believers get kind of touchy when you talk about such things. the issue with believers or some at least is if they have never seen or experienced things they will discredit it or say its not of God. or their minds could just be to closed minded. i had a thought when i saw the sword you posted. perhaps you should research what that specific sword symbolizes. when a sword is made its looks are not just for show there is meaning behind the way it was made. another thing i thought may or may not help but a sword symbolizes strength truth and honor and is fit for a warrior. perhaps one of the reasons you saw it was God telling you who you are

Guest DRS81

yes i think God is certainly opening you into the spiritual realm. however many ppl even believers get kind of touchy when you talk about such things. the issue with believers or some at least is if they have never seen or experienced things they will discredit it or say its not of God. or their minds could just be to closed minded. i had a thought when i saw the sword you posted. perhaps you should research what that specific sword symbolizes. when a sword is made its looks are not just for show there is meaning behind the way it was made. another thing i thought may or may not help but a sword symbolizes strength truth and honor and is fit for a warrior. perhaps one of the reasons you saw it was God telling you who you are

It's fascinating because the first sword was pointing up, the second sword was pointing down and the third was pointing up again. I'm still amazed of what God can do and how he speaks to us. Blessings.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

It's fascinating because the first sword was pointing up, the second sword was pointing down and the third was pointing up again. I'm still amazed of what God can do and how he speaks to us. Blessings.

Have you heard of the Philippians woman, Soon Touchy?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

No I haven't.

She is in Philippians 4, along with Euodia ("Good-smelly").  The ladies had a quarrel.

Guest DRS81

No I haven't.

She is in Philippians 4, along with Euodia ("Good-smelly").  The ladies had a quarrel.

How does it relate to the OP. What are you trying to get across.