IGNORED

Who believes the Rapture will happen this year?

doug_kd

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I asked a question a few pages ago and I don't think I ever got an answer from anyone.

If the saints are all raptured into heaven, then who are the saints that the beast makes war with and overcomes in Revelation chapter 13?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I asked a question a few pages ago and I don't think I ever got an answer from anyone.

If the saints are all raptured into heaven, then who are the saints that the beast makes war with and overcomes in Revelation chapter 13?

I thought I answer that my brother.

Is it possible the saints here are the "tribulation saints?"-those who come to believe. AFTER the rapture of the church and before the return of Christ.

What do you think?

Wow brother. You blew me away with this Christ honoring post. Thank you for reminding us all what our priorities should be.

By the way, did you notice the scripture verse I have below my photo? What do you think about these words our Lord gave to us in light of this discussion?

Spock,

I tend to find the most agreement with the position that God has consistently made a way of escape for the righteous in any time of direct judgement, or what we would call "the wrath of God being poured out." Noah, Lot, the Isrealites in Egypt, they all demonstrate how God protects and delivers the righteous in such times. The scriptures, in regards to end times, consistently describes the persecution of saints, and the horrific physical judgments upon the unrepentant and those who take the mark. I guess I cannot categorically say whether or not the persecution and executions of the saints is one of the things that God makes an escape for, in reference to your verse. A look at Rev 7:9-17 would require that an innumerable multitude of people from EVERY people group on earth would get saved and martyred after an assumed rapture. This is difficult to imagine, but not impossible. Any sort of examination of the NT, and early church history would cause a rational person to question whether martyrdom is something that God makes "escape" for!!! All of the 12 apostles except John were martyred (and they tried to boil him in oil!), and many of the finest saints who have lived, even in modern times, have either been brutalized or martyred for the cause of Christ. To lay down your life for the Greatest One seems a great honor in the eyes of God. I am in no way whatsoever saying you go and make it happen! However, we all must die at some point, and life is fleeting (more fleeting the older I get!!). Sorry if I am saying too much here, I guess I can summarize by saying it is God's pattern to make escape from episodes of His wrath being meted out, but much less His history to keep even His most prized soldiers from giving their life on the field of spiritual battle! It seems that our God is rather dramatic, and loves giving the hero's welcome! Check this out!

Acts 7:54-60

Stephen the Martyr

54 When they heard these things they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed at him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, 56 and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!"

57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, stopped their ears, and ran at him with one accord; 58 and they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59 And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 60 Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not charge them with this sin." And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

NKJV

Oh ya baby!! Jesus SAT DOWN at the right hand, but he STOOD UP to welcome Steven!! Call me nuts, or radical, or whatever, but I will gladly give my life if it is His perfect will for this Jesus! WOW!!!!!!

Andy,

I absolutely love reading your words and thoughts. You speak with such clarity and power. If I could I would speak in tongues...if I could.

I agree, there does seem to be a conundrum regarding protection from wrath vs. dying for Christ.

Thanks again bro,

Spock

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Is it possible the saints here are the "tribulation saints?"-those who come to believe. AFTER the rapture of the church and before the return of Christ.

What do you think?

i guess that's possible....  I'll have to ponder on it and do a little reading.  I've been trying to convince myself of a pre trib rapture for a very long time.

What do you think?

i guess that's possible....  I'll have to ponder on it and do a little reading.  I've been trying to convince myself of a pre trib rapture for a very long time.

I have studied this for many years and still can't definitively say this is what I believe. I believe the pre trib and pre wrath views to be the best of them all, but not dogmatic. I am prepared for whatever though-spiritually and physically. If the latter is possible. Lol

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

I hope It's soon, because there are signs in the heavens like the blood moons coming

Up this year, and all the recent comets and meteorites in the sky... So it could all be leading up to something? Do you agree?

Something I can tell you for sure that many people have predicted the end of the world and they have all been wrong.

It's not really that many; often it's the same group over and over again, e.g., The Watchtower Tract and Bible Society, aka Armageddon Incorporated.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/07/1991

I believe that the Rapture will happen when God feel it's the right time. If it happens this year, next year or next century, I don't really care. All I care about is keeping my path clean and doing what is right in the eyes of the Lord.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,605
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, all.

Ever consider Matthew 23:37-39?

Matthew 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
KJV

He said He wouldn't return until the Jews of Jerusalem say "Baruwkh haba' b'shem YHWH" (Psalm 118:26).

Shalom, all.

Ever consider Matthew 23:37-39?

Matthew 23:37-39

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

KJV

He said He wouldn't return until the Jews of Jerusalem say "Baruwkh haba' b'shem YHWH" (Psalm 118:26).

My interpretation of Jesus saying this is at his second coming to earth just before he will begin his millennial reign. Praise The Lord. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Marantha!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Those who expect it to take place this year are not even ready for sure.