• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

my friend I have the most upright respect for the Word of God, but unless you are the pastor that they have chosen to reside over the wedding, all you are concern with doesn't concern you. Do you think that God has not covered all this before he drew them together. Did Rebekah even know Isaac before she ageed to marry Him???? I was 21 when I married my 18 year old bride, that was 34 years ago, and we are still together Thanks for the Glue (Jesus) that held us together so I think your not marry before 35 would be bad advice. how old do you think the Mother of Jesus, Mary was when She got married. A lot of marriage in the bible times were arranged marriages with very little love, if any to begin with. we don't live hundreds of years old like they did in the Bible days, if one waits til 35 to get married, a few years of loving each others and then children, they would bearound 53 before their oldest kid turned 16, that's insane!

I was being facetious when I said 35. Wife and I were the same age as you and your bride when we married. Since the OP asked the question, they made it my business to answer truthfully. God does put people together, like Rebekah & Isscac. I just don't see Him putting these two together. You assume that God did and I assume God didn't. I think "liking" someone is a prerequisite for love and respect that you claim should come.

If the brother or sister has a spouse that is waiting on him or her to return, then the brother or sister has no business seeking a new spouse. It's called fornication. Be careful to whom you encourage to marry. Waiting is rarely a bad idea when one is has mixed-feelings like the brother.