Enoch2021

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

You know it's intresting that even Sir Isaac Newton realized this and was working on these very things right up until his death.  

I am very surprised you buy into this stuff, thought for sure this would be one place we agreed. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

You know it's intresting that even Sir Isaac Newton realized this and was working on these very things right up until his death.  

I am very surprised you buy into this stuff, thought for sure this would be one place we agreed. 

You're dismissive attitude is noted and all too familiar.

You pull up Panin, I knew about the criticisms...that's fine of course, you didn't refute 99.9% of the OP.  LOL

It rings eerily to atheists fumble and stumble over the Book Of Daniel.

For the most part all you do is Quibble (Fallacy): http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#Quibbling through the majority of your posts...it's actually quite humorous.

First, we are not even sure where Golgotha was, and if we did, which part of it is 777 meters? The highest part, just any random part or what?

It's called a Topographical Map...it's the highest point of a hilltop.  http://www.khouse.org/articles/2008/758/   It's @ the top of this hill

Golgotha_zpsfe509c4b.jpg

Bottom line is people see what they want to see, this to me is no different than the image of Jesus on a burnt piece of toast.

uh huh....the Genesis Genealogies and the Cross from the Instructions in Numbers, eh?  Typical

Do a Google search of equidistant-letter-sequence and Moby Dick and see all the amazing things it foretold.

It must be a Farce then......I mean GOOGLE said so!!!!

•  

and........ is very close to the exact spot

Haha... "very close to the exact"...ironclad reasoning there.  How can you argue with that? :)

Well I wasn't about to get all empirical....there have been many places for that  :)

How about my question??

Do you believe we are here due to:   Random Chance "nature"  or  Intelligent Design  "GOD"  ??

Since you haven't answered this in the last 5 posts or so, I thought if I bolded it an increased the font...you wouldn't accidentally miss it on purpose again.  This is a very serious topic Jerry that we need to face head on....Sincerely.

Got something else for your talents....

(Genesis 8:4) "And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat."

Seven's....Shocker  :)

Got a mission for you.  There are 2 Hebrew Calendars, right?  One is the Genesis Calendar or something like that and the other GOD Ordained in Exodus.... Correct?  It has something to do with switching Tishri and Nisan as the 1st month of the year, I think. (sorry if I butchered that)  Anyways......

What Day and Month was Christ Resurrected?  Is it the Anniversary when Noah stepped off the Ark?

:thumbsup:

There Is One I Can Always Count On

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

And His Name

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Is Jesus

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Which is why I started with this statement....This may come as no surprise, but I am a huge skeptic to this sort of thing.

I am born skeptic, what can I say. 

You pull up Panin, I knew about the criticisms...that's fine of course, you didn't refute 99.9% of the OP.  LOL

For the most part all you do is Quibble (Fallacy): http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#Quibbling through the majority of your posts...it's actually quite humorous.

Funny that you equate Panin with the Bible, I guess you view them both the same.  Panin cheated to make the text say what he wanted it to say. Those are the facts.

It's called a Topographical Map...it's the highest point of a hilltop.  http://www.khouse.org/articles/2008/758/   It's @ the top of this hill

Nobody knows for sure where Golgotha is/was.  This is just unproven speculation, something you claim to not like.

uh huh....the Genesis Genealogies and the Cross from the Instructions in Numbers, eh?  Typical

The bible does not say they were in a cross, it says "next" not behind...sounds more like they made a circle, which would make a lot more sense.  Why would anyone set up a camp in a cross.  Those poor people on the end of the south column would be far far from what was going on.  Makes much more sense to a circle around the center tent so everyone is equal.     

You are way to gullible it seems.

Not a farce, just nothing special it can be done with any large group of letter.  Apply the right pattern and you can make Gone with the Wind tell you who will win the 2014 world series.  (that is an example of hyperbole by the way)

Back to Genesis 1 equaling Pi...how were the values for each letter determined?   Who decided the 3 letters making up the Hebrew word for "and" had the values of 400, 1 and 6?

Which is why I started with this statement....This may come as no surprise, but I am a huge skeptic to this sort of thing.

I am born skeptic, what can I say. 

Funny that you equate Panin with the Bible, I guess you view them both the same.  Panin cheated to make the text say what he wanted it to say. Those are the facts.

Nobody knows for sure where Golgotha is/was.  This is just unproven speculation, something you claim to not like.

The bible does not say they were in a cross, it says "next" not behind...sounds more like they made a circle, which would make a lot more sense.  Why would anyone set up a camp in a cross.  Those poor people on the end of the south column would be far far from what was going on.  Makes much more sense to a circle around the center tent so everyone is equal.     

Not a farce, just nothing special it can be done with any large group of letter.  Apply the right pattern and you can make Gone with the Wind tell you who will win the 2014 world series.  (that is an example of hyperbole by the way)

=================================================================================

According to you LOL! It looks like you pulled one of those patented 5 second Google searches and Poof, up it comes.  As I said Panin, was less than ".05" of the post. 

And most interestingly  :mgdetective:... it seems your little attackers are going after the Last 12 Verses of Mark, eh?  The same last 12 verses of Mark that are missing from the gnostic codices ( Siniaticus, Vaticanus, Alexandrinus; all dated between 300 and 350 AD) from our buddies Westcott and Hort..... with questioning authenticity in the marginal notations and "They're added later"  in all Modern Bible Translations.

What a Coincidence!!!  :huh:

Panin found 7's and multiples of.... from here to Christmas in those same verses and said no mere man could come up with it.  However, they have another little problem as it turns out....

In 150 AD, several Centuries before these codices,  Irenaeus quotes these verses in his commentary!  ahhh, Houston we have a problem.

2nd Century AD Hypolatus also comments on these exact verses.

It's Historical Science and yes they pretty much know.

You should've let this go LOL The Coup De Gras.  What's the problem....NO GOOGLE HITS, eh?  Speaks VOLUMES!! You have to sit down with pen and paper to figure it out.

Too funny LFA.  Thanks for proving my point

Yea nothing Special just random (72) LOL.....

TorahpointstoGOD_zpsf4190ae3.jpg

huge skeptic to this sort of thing.

Big difference between a "Huge Skeptic" and doing superficial research----- with associated conclusions (see Coup De Gras above), and a Quibbling "Cherry on Top".

Back to Genesis 1 equaling Pi...how were the values for each letter determined?   Who decided the 3 letters making up the Hebrew word for "and" had the values of 400, 1 and 6?

You're kidding?  Will you apply the same Diligence with Numbers 2?  Go back up to the OP and read that part slowly...it has everything you need besides the Letter Values...you have to do a little research but they are accessible. 

According to you LOL! It looks like you pulled one of those patented 5 second Google searches and Poof, up it comes.  As I said Panin, was less than ".05" of the post.

Panin's problems go well past just the Mark passage.  But you wouldn't know that because you just accept what people tell you as long as it fits into your preconceived view of things.

It's Historical Science and yes they pretty much know.

So now we go from exactly 777 meters to "pretty much".  Typical of what you tend to post.

You should've let this go LOL The Coup De Gras.  What's the problem....NO GOOGLE HITS, eh?  Speaks VOLUMES!! You have to sit down with pen and paper to figure it out.

Too funny LFA.  Thanks for proving my point

Have you even made it to Numbers in your reading of the Bible, you are after all by your own words pretty new to all this.  Try this, instead of taking some guys word for it, go read Numbers 2 and then point out the part about where they are a cross.   It is not there, the passage clearly states "next", not behind.  If I am standing next to you, is that to your side or behind you?  

Once you get to Numbers 2 you will find that God told them to "camp around the tent of meeting".  The word used there in Hebrew is sabib which means "circuit" or "round about".  Not much in there that makes on think of a cross. 

By the way, how does all this fit in with your view that one only needs to view the bible through the eyes of a child to understand it all?  what child figured all this out?  You cannot even stay consistent from one thread to the next, you are a reed in the wind going along with whatever someone tells you.

Edited by LookingForAnswers