• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

Enoch,

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING in Scripture that might yield those numbers; or are excited by any computation that yields a number that happens to be important to YOU.

that is all that is going on.

clb

============================================================================

Thanks for resurrecting the thread  :thumbsup:

Are you saying if you torture the data long enough it will confess to anything?

Well in these specific cases, I didn't torture anything so that one's out.  And most importantly, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.  I just put it out there and leave it for each individual to make a call.

You did not torture the numbers, but those that you got this from did. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1958

There is a great deal about the numbers of Genesis 5 and 11 that people do not know. I discovered the following, and much more, during years of studying these numbers. Importantly, what I am about to post does not mean that the numbers are not real ages. It is my belief that they are, but they also represent an astornomical matrix. If the ages of the ages of the Patriarchs Adam--Terah (Excluding Enoch because he never died) are coverted to their square roots and added together the result is 4320 4383.

This is a twelve year solar/lunar calendar. 12 times 360=4320 (The lunar calender) and 12 times 365.25 = 4383 (The solar calender).

This is but the uppermost layer of the astronomical data coded into these numbers. There are also calenders for other planets and along with some truly amazing things. Interestingly the peoples of Mesopotamia were using square roots and other advanced mathematics 2000 years before the Advent of Christ. Certainly these numbers were god inspired. Once one begins to comprehend the astronomical matrix that conclusion is obvious.

What a skeptic to your hermeneutic (not Christianity of course) might question is the original formula--why, in the first place, would a Christian convert the square root and add them together in the first place?  From when did you get THAT formula?  Why didn't you instead...say......................add all of them together and multiply them by 777??  A biblical number, right?  Or divide it all by 777.  Or take only the numbers of every 7th person in every genealogy in Genesis and do something with them?  Or take the 10th person of every genealogy, add the number of their lives, then divide that  by the trinity (3), then multiply this by the number of books in the Bible (66), divided by the number of posts on this site.....(?)........., then add to that the number of chromosomes that make a female child, add to that the number of years Abraham lived, and then divide that by the number of hours it took to compute all that?  Why didn't you do that, instead of what you did and other people who spend so much time crunching codes and numbers??

The Bible contains many layers of information, and there are methods of revealing those layers. I discovered the formula while thinking about the numbers. Only much later did I learn that the Mesopotamians were using square roots. If you are interested you can real my book Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven on Amazon Kindle. I did 24 years in federal prison for a drug conspiriacy and so I had a great deal of time to think deeply about things that most people don't even consider. The story of how I decoded the matrix is in the book. It is my belief that it is a mathematical expression of the what astronomer priests saw as God when they gazed into the heavens. Ours is truly a celestial religion. If we are to rightly comprehend God we should turn or eyes to the heavens and view the patterns He has set before us. My calculations are not the result of simply throwing numbers at paper until something sticks. Consider for a moment the chance of the square roots of 57 numbers adding up to a 12 year solar/lunar calander. All of that said, I appreciate your response. I can see that even intelligent people such as yourself are going to take some convincing... Again I stress that these things do not mean that the numbers are not actual ages. I'll not attempt to limit what God is capable of doing.

Edited by tim alexander

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Enoch,

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING in Scripture that might yield those numbers; or are excited by any computation that yields a number that happens to be important to YOU.

clb

Well in these specific cases, I didn't torture anything so that one's out.  And most importantly, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.  I just put it out there and leave it for each individual to make a call.

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING

You're assuming again.  Take it from my personal experience....basing your conjectures on assumptions almost always ends in a Trainwreck.

something went wrong here.  I posted that eons ago.  It was not my intention to resurrect this thread.

clb

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Enoch,

clb

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING

You're assuming again.  Take it from my personal experience....basing your conjectures on assumptions almost always ends in a Trainwreck.

something went wrong here.  I posted that eons ago.  It was not my intention to resurrect this thread.

clb

I was wondering about that......this entire thread is a 180 from your position.

There is a great deal about the numbers of Genesis 5 and 11 that people do not know. I discovered the following, and much more, during years of studying these numbers. Importantly, what I am about to post does not mean that the numbers are not real ages. It is my belief that they are, but they also represent an astornomical matrix. If the ages of the ages of the Patriarchs Adam--Terah (Excluding Enoch because he never died) are coverted to their square roots and added together the result is 4320 4383.

This is a twelve year solar/lunar calendar. 12 times 360=4320 (The lunar calender) and 12 times 365.25 = 4383 (The solar calender).

This is but the uppermost layer of the astronomical data coded into these numbers. There are also calenders for other planets and along with some truly amazing things. Interestingly the peoples of Mesopotamia were using square roots and other advanced mathematics 2000 years before the Advent of Christ. Certainly these numbers were god inspired. Once one begins to comprehend the astronomical matrix that conclusion is obvious.

What a skeptic to your hermeneutic (not Christianity of course) might question is the original formula--why, in the first place, would a Christian convert the square root and add them together in the first place?  From when did you get THAT formula?  Why didn't you instead...say......................add all of them together and multiply them by 777??  A biblical number, right?  Or divide it all by 777.  Or take only the numbers of every 7th person in every genealogy in Genesis and do something with them?  Or take the 10th person of every genealogy, add the number of their lives, then divide that  by the trinity (3), then multiply this by the number of books in the Bible (66), divided by the number of posts on this site.....(?)........., then add to that the number of chromosomes that make a female child, add to that the number of years Abraham lived, and then divide that by the number of hours it took to compute all that?  Why didn't you do that, instead of what you did and other people who spend so much time crunching codes and numbers??

You are talking about throwing numbers and seeing what sticks to coincidence. The astronomical matrix is not the result of chance. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Since discovering it several years ago I have spent countless hour trying to understand how and why it came to be. I have written several books about these numbers and I still find things I did  not realize existed when I study them. Whether or not you are willing to understand or admit it the Bible contains layers of information. It is in this way that Scripture contains something for everyone and can be a new and rich experience each time we read.

You are talking about throwing numbers and seeing what sticks to coincidence. The astronomical matrix is not the result of chance. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Since discovering it several years ago I have spent countless hour trying to understand how and why it came to be. I have written several books about these numbers and I still find things I did  not realize existed when I study them. Whether or not you are willing to understand or admit it the Bible contains layers of information. It is in this way that Scripture contains something for everyone and can be a new and rich experience each time we read.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I'm confused,

Didn't you already respond to my post above?  It seems you have responded to the same one, only a little more defensive.

clb