• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So yes, the Noah's ark rested on the 17th of Nisan and it is also the same day that the Children of Israel were delivered through the Red Sea and the same day that Jesus was raised.  It is also the Feast of First Fruits.

Got it. Yes, that is very cool!

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

You know it's intresting that even Sir Isaac Newton realized this and was working on these very things right up until his death.  

Got something else for your talents....

(Genesis 8:4) "And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat."

Seven's....Shocker  :)

Got a mission for you.  There are 2 Hebrew Calendars, right?  One is the Genesis Calendar or something like that and the other GOD Ordained in Exodus.... Correct?  It has something to do with switching Tishri and Nisan as the 1st month of the year, I think. (sorry if I butchered that)  Anyways......

What Day and Month was Christ Resurrected?  Is it the Anniversary when Noah stepped off the Ark?

Yes that is correct.  Aviv/Nisan in Genesis 8:4 is the seventh month, but is the first month in Exodus 12.  From Exodous 12:2 to the end of the book of Revelation, God is using the sacred calender He established there at Sinai.

So yes, the Noah's ark rested on the 17th of Nisan and it is also the same day that the Children of Israel were delivered through the Red Sea and the same day that Jesus was raised.  It is also the Feast of First Fruits.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just   AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And....you probably knew this right off the Top of your Head, Right?

I need to get studying  :)

Alright..... Last ONE.  And this is a BIGGY IMHO!!!!

When was my Namesake (ENOCH'S  :) ) Birthday and when was He RAPTURED??

Because....OHHHHHHHHHHHH   BOY.  If it's what I think it is then ( According to COMPLETE SPECULATION ON MY PART)  HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS!!!!!!!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

There is no date of birth for Enoch, only Cain's age.

Oops...wrong guy...but in any event there is still no date...just the age of his father

I have read numerous commentaries and the like that say Enoch was Raptured on his Birthday.....The Feast of First Fruits.

If that's True and Prophecy is Pattern then you have:          Christ's Resurrection/Noah departing the Ark/ The Red Sea Parting/Enoch Raptured (Birthday)/Feast of First Fruits.  I see a PATTERN.

I'm not attempting to assign a Day to Christ's Return/Rapture....but I tell you what, would it be a surprise if HE Returns  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where does the Bible state he was born in the Feast of the First Fruits?

I am going to try and ask this in a less confrontational manner.

Why would God hide these things in the text of the Bible? What glory is gained? What benefit is there?

I do not believe God is a God that hides secrets, His glory is shouted out by creation itself, not hidden waiting for 3000 years to be found. If the fact of Jesus is not enough to sway mankind, why would hidden messages do it?

These things are so easy to dispatch, like the camp from Numbers 2. There is nothing in the text that suggest a cross shape to the camp, in fact the wording suggests something totally different.

Where does the Bible state he was born in the Feast of the First Fruits?

It doesn't....it's called Background Subject Matter Associated Research.

For me personally, I actually have enough without Enoch...... but IMHO he's a TYPE >>>>>>>Church

Why would God hide these things in the text of the Bible? What glory is gained? What benefit is there?

I do not believe God is a God that hides secrets, His glory is shouted out by creation itself, not hidden waiting for 3000 years to be found. If the fact of Jesus is not enough to sway mankind, why would hidden messages do it?

These things are so easy to dispatch, like the camp from Numbers 2. There is nothing in the text that suggest a cross shape to the camp, in fact the wording suggests something totally different.

====================================================================================

Praise The LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would God hide these things in the text of the Bible?  I do not believe God is a God that hides secrets

(Proverbs 25:2) "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Where else would HE "Hide" it, other than HIS WORD or TEXT of the BIBLE ??   Under a pillow?

I don't mean to be confrontational either or condescending but from numerous observations from numerous threads, I've come to this most obvious conclusion......

It appears you have a Problem with GOD'S WORD.  Just My Humble Opinion.  Note: (I've been there personally :) but have since "WORKED" it out)

LOL Sir.

You had the Answer Right in Front of You with the Diagram you Found!!!  Just 2 more steps and you're there!  OK, last Clues; (if you don't get it after this then ask someone, nicely) 

1.  Cardinal Directions

2.  The Populations of each Camp

Guest shiloh357

The Bible is designed to be searched out, to be studied.   God doesn't hide anything from us to keep it from us.  It's more like the way a parent hides candy and easter eggs on Easter morning for their children to find and then rejoice with their children when they find them.   The joy is in the search; that's half the blessing.   The benefit is that the more we study, the more we find, the more blessings we encounter.

When you study the Bible and you find the answers in the process, you gain more benefit because you worked for it.  It's like anything else in this life; you don't appreciate things that are just handed to you as much as you do when it is something you earned and worked for.  

You will see what you are willing to see.  Even the resurrection of Jesus can be explained away if you want to.  There is nothing in the Bible that you can't rationalize away if you try hard enough.   Just becaue you think you have poked holes in something, doesn't mean you really have.