kingdomwitness

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

At the onset of the 70th Week the A/C dies of a wound and comes back to life, a false type of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Marv,

I see several assumptions in this statement. What scriptures support this belief?

Cheers

I too am wondering what the evidence is for "At the onset of the 70th Week."  He makes a cov for 1 week (of yrs) Dan 9.  But putting the pseudo-res at that point is another question. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We as the Church or the Bride of Christ are considered a "she" not a "he"

In Christ

Montana Marv

So Marv, thou sayest: 

We as the Church or the Bride of Christ are considered a "she" not a "he."

So to make the Bible politically correct today (& not sexist) it should be retranslated as "Spouse of," instead of Bride of? And also instead of she or he, the pronoun wud be rendered "they," even though "they" is supposedly a plural pronoun?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I just considered the Olivet discourse as you had said EnochBethany. I have been able to discover this

"And you shall be hated by all men for the sake of my name

But there shall not an hair of your head perish

In your patience, possess ye your souls" (Luke 21:17-19)

Is this not a symbol of conquest? And who was the statement directed to? Is it not the disciples of Jesus Christ and was it not indirectly to the Church?

Now I have also discovered a passage concerning Donibm's theory. It's also in the Olivet discourse and it may also support what Donibm thinks about the rider of the white horse.

"For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:5).

This is conquest in the sense of corruption. The false Christs shall succeed in deceiving many. False Christs are pseudo-christians, copying from Christianity and deceiving many.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

At no point does the Bible identify the rider of the white horse....

Revelation 6:6 -

First Seal: The Conqueror

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

How do you mean MorningGlory sis?

I just considered the Olivet discourse as you had said EnochBethany. I have been able to discover this

"And you shall be hated by all men for the sake of my name

But there shall not an hair of your head perish

In your patience, possess ye your souls" (Luke 21:17-19)

Is this not a symbol of conquest? And who was the statement directed to? Is it not the disciples of Jesus Christ and was it not indirectly to the Church?

Now I have also discovered a passage concerning Donibm's theory. It's also in the Olivet discourse and it may also support what Donibm thinks about the rider of the white horse.

"For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:5).

This is conquest in the sense of corruption. The false Christs shall succeed in deceiving many. False Christs are pseudo-christians, copying from Christianity and deceiving many.

As to the Olivet Discourse, Luke is significantly different from mat & Mark, incorporating material not in Mat & Mark, material on the AD 70 destruction of Jerusalem  & the Times of the Gentiles.  If you look at Matthew 24, a simpler presentation, you find the Signs to come divided into 2 parts:

1) The Beginning of Sorrows/Birthpangs &

2) the Great Tribulation (tribulation being used only for the 2nd half of Dan's 70th week.

If you look at the Beginning of Birthpangs section, you see material parallel to the 4 horsemen, though instead of just one Antichrist on a white horse, there is a plurality of antichrists.  Seal 5 of Rev 6 is Martyrs/persecution, which is the point of division in Mat 24 between the Beginning of Birthpangs & the Great Trib.  Note when it says, "These are the beginning of sorrows," that refers back to the list of things just mentioned in the passage.

White is a symbol of righteousness and can't be aluded to evil. The Antichrist is also not given a crown and would not conquer at the end. The rider of the white horse is given a crown and he would conquer.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Hi Marv,

I see several assumptions in this statement. What scriptures support this belief?

Cheers

Rev 13:3-5 - One of the heads of the beast seemed to have a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.  The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.  Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast, and they asked, Who is like the beast?  Who can make war against him?  The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for 42 months  v 6 and on "he was", "he was", "he was"

He had a fatal wound and came back to life.  A type of the resurrection.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

In Christ

Montana Marv

So Marv, thou sayest: 

So to make the Bible politically correct today (& not sexist) it should be retranslated as "Spouse of," instead of Bride of? And also instead of she or he, the pronoun wud be rendered "they," even though "they" is supposedly a plural pronoun?

The Bible does not need to be politically correct.  For that would water down what is true.

Eph 5:25-33   Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself or her, to make her holy, cleansing her by the wash with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle....

Enough said.

In Christ

Montana Marv

In Christ

Montana Marv

So Marv, thou sayest: 

The Bible does not need to be politically correct.  For that would water down what is true.

Eph 5:25-33   Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself or her, to make her holy, cleansing her by the wash with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle....

Enough said.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv, have u just marvelously watered down Eph 5???  Did you leave out a thing or two?