WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Because russia has thousands of active nuclear weapons. If there's even a hint of a nuclear attack from ukraine russia will hit them with everything they have. They certainly couldn't reconstitute their program in the time they would have. Also, the european conference is irrelevant, nobody is going to war over this. The eu and the us would both oppose ukraine putting nukes together as well.

LoL   You seem to have a lot more confidence in global governments than I do....    I certainly do hope you are correct.

I don't necessarily have confidence in their ability or willingness to make proper decisions. I've looked into this a bit and it would seem that there are definitive threats of a new nuclear program from the ukranians. However, 3 to 6 months before they could make any sort of nuclear device (and even then just a dirty bomb) is the estimate. Ironically they get the majority of their nuclear fuel from Russia according to what I've read. It's capable of being refined into the sort that would be needed for legitimate nuclear weapons, but it would take them years to get centrifuge farms up and running, etc. I think that even the possibility of this being put into play, even a rumor with some tacit legitimacy behind it, would see ukraine conquered in totality by russia. This would not be a wise move from ukraine.

Didn't the Ukr's give up their concentrated nuke material to the Ruskies a couple of years ago?

One thing I find disturbing about Putin is him threatening to use nukes.  I guess the question now is how much resistance the Ukr's will put up vs Russia? 

But IMHO, it is only a matter of time before there is nuclear war in the world, what with all the proliferation, countries like N Korea & Iran.  Even Pakistan could be taken over by Islamists.

Now this is just my guess; I am no prophet:

My guess is that eventually the USA will get nuked reducing it to inconsequential power in the world, accounting for its lack of mention in Bible prophecy.  A nuclear war would provide a reason to not notice the Rapture, not that the Bible says it won't be noticed or that it will be secret.

But as to the Ukraine, I doubt that Russia will swallow it up totally. I think that the fragmentation of both legs of the Roman empire will continue, no one able to unify it again to any long, serious extent until the land Beast arise.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Because russia has thousands of active nuclear weapons. If there's even a hint of a nuclear attack from ukraine russia will hit them with everything they have. They certainly couldn't reconstitute their program in the time they would have. Also, the european conference is irrelevant, nobody is going to war over this. The eu and the us would both oppose ukraine putting nukes together as well.

LoL   You seem to have a lot more confidence in global governments than I do....    I certainly do hope you are correct.

I don't necessarily have confidence in their ability or willingness to make proper decisions. I've looked into this a bit and it would seem that there are definitive threats of a new nuclear program from the ukranians. However, 3 to 6 months before they could make any sort of nuclear device (and even then just a dirty bomb) is the estimate. Ironically they get the majority of their nuclear fuel from Russia according to what I've read. It's capable of being refined into the sort that would be needed for legitimate nuclear weapons, but it would take them years to get centrifuge farms up and running, etc. I think that even the possibility of this being put into play, even a rumor with some tacit legitimacy behind it, would see ukraine conquered in totality by russia. This would not be a wise move from ukraine.

Didn't the Ukr's give up their concentrated nuke material to the Ruskies a couple of years ago?

One thing I find disturbing about Putin is him threatening to use nukes.  I guess the question now is how much resistance the Ukr's will put up vs Russia? 

But IMHO, it is only a matter of time before there is nuclear war in the world, what with all the proliferation, countries like N Korea & Iran.  Even Pakistan could be taken over by Islamists.

My guess is that eventually the USA will get nuked reducing it to inconsequential power in the world, accounting for its lack of mention in Bible prophecy.  A nuclear war would provide a reason to not notice the Rapture, not that the Bible says it won't be noticed or that it will be secret.

But as to the Ukraine, I doubt that Russia will swallow it up totally. I think that the fragmentation of both legs of the Roman empire will continue, no one able to unify it again to any long, serious extent until the land Beast arise.

Even Pakistan could be taken over by Islamists?

Er....they are Islamists!!!

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

Well, it may be nuked, it may not be. It could be that it's simply involved but not mentioned, as well. I have a hard time believing that any country that nukes the US doesn't also get obliterated. Also, the only country with enough nukes and the proper type right now would be russia. That could change in the future though, as you've said.

Insofar as the rapture I lean more pretrib, so i think it will be very open and noticeable when it does happen lol.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Putin doesn't think that Obama has teeth, but what if Obama is pushed by circumstances and his own military to bite.... 

He doesn't and he won't.

However, if the things you say are true, it wouldn't be Obama's call to make, and he wouldn't be making the decisions but merely doing what he's being influenced to do, right?

that is what I believe with all my fast beating heart.

Well, it may be nuked, it may not be. It could be that it's simply involved but not mentioned, as well. I have a hard time believing that any country that nukes the US doesn't also get obliterated. Also, the only country with enough nukes and the proper type right now would be russia. That could change in the future though, as you've said.

Insofar as the rapture I lean more pretrib, so i think it will be very open and noticeable when it does happen lol.

"insofar as the rapture I lean more pretrib, so i think it will be very open and noticeable when it does happen"

But I don't know how many times I have read on the internet an attack on Pre-tribism for the supposed reason that it teaches a secret rapture.  I don't know of any scripture to prove how open or how secret the rapture will be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

i just saw another new thread open up in one of the forums......   "Georgia Guide Stones...."      What a wonderful way to get the worlds population down to 500 million.

Even Pakistan could be taken over by Islamists?

Er....they are Islamists!!!

The Pakistanis:  "Er....they are Islamists!!!"

Well, they seem to be dedicated to Islam, but do you think they are dedicated to the forceful subjugation of non-muslims, in the pattern of Al Qaida & the Come-Mr.-Tallyman? (tally me banana)?

If so, should we be singing the original Beetles song about Pakistanis (Get Back)?

"insofar as the rapture I lean more pretrib, so i think it will be very open and noticeable when it does happen"

But I don't know how many times I have read on the internet an attack on Pre-tribism for the supposed reason that it teaches a secret rapture.  I don't know of any scripture to prove how open or how secret the rapture will be.

Yeah, that was my mistake, lol, i mean i lean more post-trib. Though, i have seen pretrib argued in a variety of ways, from public to secret. I do know that in light of:

2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

I don't think it will much matter if it's full knowledge that people were raptured or not.

Yeah, that was my mistake, lol, i mean i lean more post-trib. Though, i have seen pretrib argued in a variety of ways, from public to secret. I do know that in light of:

2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

I don't think it will much matter if it's full knowledge that people were raptured or not.

Well, I have not been convinced that this delusion is specifically about the Rapture -- it could include that.  BTW, I think a case might be made for most mental illness being delusional.  The truth sets free.  Even now there is plenty of delusion.

As I think of the Ukraine, I sure don't know what will happen.  I expect Russia to put the ousted president back in office.  But I did not anticipate an invasion of the Crimea.

Well, I have not been convinced that this delusion is specifically about the Rapture -- it could include that.  BTW, I think a case might be made for most mental illness being delusional.  The truth sets free.  Even now there is plenty of delusion.

As I think of the Ukraine, I sure don't know what will happen.  I expect Russia to put the ousted president back in office.  But I did not anticipate an invasion of the Crimea.

I don't necessarily think that it's about the rapture specifically, more about following the man of sin (anti-Christ), paul speaks of, which would effectively blind people to that. As to ukraine, russia has stated that the only way they would be willing to back down is if yanokovich was placed back into power in ukraine under the terms of the previous agreement, i.e. he gets to be president of a coalition government until december at the earliest. I strongly doubt those in kiev will ever agree to that.