• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

yes i know the scripture of how God did not give us a spirit of fear but if we are honest to ourselves we fear something. i admit that becoming luke warm or losing my intimate relationship with God terrifies me. just the thought of it scares me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I fear something similar. I fear that Satan may try to make my life a living Hell in order to test my faith. Life isn't going so great for me at the moment as it is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I fear something similar. I fear that Satan may try to make my life a living Hell in order to test my faith. Life isn't going so great for me at the moment as it is.

my friend i understand completely. life is pretty bad for me too and my faith is being testee over and over again. one problem after another and i am weary in my faith and life

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

My biggest fear as a Christian, is that my daughter will become corrupted by the world and reject Christianity.  We bring her to Church and teach her what it means to be a Christian and why it is such a special decision to make, but people are born with minds of their own, hopefully by the time my daughter gets to make the decision, she will remember what we taught her and will understand it's the only decision in life that matters. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

myself...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

myself...

Good answer. I'll put that on my list of great fears too.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

At this time in my life I have no fear.I know that God has my life,hear and mind.I feel very secure in Christ.And I am going through alot right now.I have prayed for an inner peace and He is giving me that.I have asked for increased faith and God has piled that on me big time. :grin:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

my greatest fear is that most christians are aiding the devil to make more and more people go to hell. we sit down all day to discuss on forums, go churching, revivals, camp meeting, and other holiday events wrapped around the church. but we have forgotten Jesus last command to His disciples, to go and preach the gospel, heal all sickness and diseases, cast out demons. each one minute we spend not going out to preach the gospel of Jesus, satan takes advantage to kill people. what a shame on us christians. we have so fogotten that paul paid with his life for the gospel and other disciples. we are not even ready to go out to tell people about Jesus. look in your facebook or any other socials, preach the gospel. thats my greatest fear. many might go to hell bcos we are not doing the works of God

:thumbsup:

The

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

LORD'S Work

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

And Even My Fears Are Confronted By The LORD

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11