IGNORED

Where will the righteous spend eternity ?

Izzel

Guest DRS81

Do we go to heaven ?

Only born again christians go to heaven Izzel. Forgiveness is granted for those who ask and accept.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I wonder what this verse means

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It means that all all who have NOT been born again, their names not having been written in (Christ) the Lamb's book of life, will worship satan the dragon and the antichrist( the beast) for 3 1/2 years. Rev. 13: 3-8.

So would you say that the majority of the world adheres to false doctrine wheather they go to church or not ?

you mean 3 1/2 years why not now ?

I AM TELLING YOU WHAT WAS IN THE PASSAGE IN REVELATIONS THAT I QUOTED. Rev. 13:5 says 42 months and that equals 3.5 years. We are not currently in the tribulation period.

I don't know where you are getting your information but I believe that there is an agenda involved. You do not seem to be genuinly asking questions but seem to be trying to teach us or twist our words. Only certain people are allowed to teach on Worthy, such as moderaters or servents. You don't have any such credentials.

I believe that you are misinformed rules are rules on worthy to follow seems like the truth hurts 

sounds more like you are trying to teach me and i get my information from the bible my friend 

Where do you get yours ?

let me ask you where will the church be for the 42 months or 3 1/2 years ?

Do we go to heaven ?

Only born again christians go to heaven Izzel. Forgiveness is granted for those who ask and accept.

No one goes to heaven thats a lie God said the meek shall inherit the earth not heaven thy kingdom come 

Guest DRS81

Do we go to heaven ?

No one goes to heaven thats a lie God said the meek shall inherit the earth not heaven thy kingdom come 

Yeah, good luck with..

whatever you're searching for. Peace. - DRS81

I wonder what this verse means

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It means that all all who have NOT been born again, their names not having been written in (Christ) the Lamb's book of life, will worship satan the dragon and the antichrist( the beast) for 3 1/2 years. Rev. 13: 3-8.

So would you say that the majority of the world adheres to false doctrine wheather they go to church or not ?

you mean 3 1/2 years why not now ?

I AM TELLING YOU WHAT WAS IN THE PASSAGE IN REVELATIONS THAT I QUOTED. Rev. 13:5 says 42 months and that equals 3.5 years. We are not currently in the tribulation period.

I don't know where you are getting your information but I believe that there is an agenda involved. You do not seem to be genuinly asking questions but seem to be trying to teach us or twist our words. Only certain people are allowed to teach on Worthy, such as moderaters or servents. You don't have any such credentials.

Are you saying that certain people are allowed to twist your words :confused:

Anyhow the multitude follow babylon Some so called christians and non christians

Do we go to heaven ?

Yeah, good luck with..

whatever you're searching for. Peace. - DRS81

Thanks alot see you in heaven  :hmmm:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This thread is closed. It seems that when members try to answer, they are answered with another question, and twisting of words. It is a shame that a real conversation could not take place.