IGNORED

Red Shift (Death Knell for Big Bang, Starlight Distance,...)

Enoch2021

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Which Mocks The LORD Jesus

I disagree with you there...

Edited by jerryR34

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

An interesting presentation; thank you. Do you think that red shift can only be explained by the doppler effect of an expanding unverse? Have you considered that the genuine advances in knowledge of human science are part of the common grace of God (rain falls on the just & unjust)? Of course you expect the enemy to add in some anti-Bible propaganda

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

An interesting presentation; thank you. Do you think that red shift can only be explained by the doppler effect of an expanding unverse? Have you considered that the genuine advances in knowledge of human science are part of the common grace of God (rain falls on the just & unjust)? Of course you expect the enemy to add in some anti-Bible propaganda

============================================================

An interesting presentation; thank you.

You're welcome

Do you think that red shift can only be explained by the doppler effect of an expanding unverse?

From the evidence above, I don't think it has any application or efficacy for anything, whatsoever.

Have you considered that the genuine advances in knowledge of human science are part of the common grace of God (rain falls on the just & unjust)

IMHO, GOD gave us this Universe to discover...........HIM.  (See: Anthropic Principle) 

However, as with everything else satan..... defiles/counterfeits/corrupts.

Remember what satan promised Eve....

(Genesis 3:5) "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Nothing wrong with knowledge.....what is it's sources and purposes are the vital questions, IMHO

If you want to truly impress anyone, post this same thing on the astrophysics forum at physicsforums.com.  If they cannot refute your position, then I will be impressed.

Good Suggestion, I will consider it.

This is a great suggestion.  If you decide to do it, could you please post a link so that we may follow along?

If you want to truly impress anyone, post this same thing on the astrophysics forum at physicsforums.com.  If they cannot refute your position, then I will be impressed.

Good Suggestion, I will consider it.

This is a great suggestion.  If you decide to do it, could you please post a link so that we may follow along?

==========================================================================

The last time I looked this is Faith vs........................."Science".

They'll be in that same Predicament that any Anyone here is in; they will need to show....

You only have 3 options:

1.)  Somehow show that ALL Red Shifts are erroneous. By doing this you only confirm the Diagnosis.

2.)  Show that All the anomalous Red Shifts are in error and are the same as their respective, Parent/Neighbor Galaxy(s).  The Data are GOT with Multiple Confirmations...Chances are near ZERO for this.

3.)  Somehow "SHOW" NO Connection between the Parent/Neighbor Galaxy and each respective Stellar Condensation/Quasar/Luminous Bridge....  (Google Away)

The OVERWHELMING Evidence posted in the OP, REFUTES points 2 and 3.

This isn't a Riddle to Solve.  Red Shift is either........ a Viable Technique or it is PROVED FALSE or erroneous (SEE: OP). 

Gotta Love the Simplicity.  :thumbsup:

Hubble clarified the position to be 1.2 billion (the only place you'll find the 35 billion year number is in your accusations) light years away, vs the 70 or so for the galaxy. But Hubble shows that it is merely the light passing through the disk and the halo of the galaxy that makes it look like they are connected.

I will copy your post to physics forums.com and report some of the replies back to everyone.

Edited by jerryR34

Hubble clarified the position to be 1.2 billion (the only place you'll find the 35 billion year number is in your accusations) light years away, vs the 70 or so for the galaxy. But Hubble shows that it is merely the light passing through the disk and the halo of the galaxy that makes it look like they are connected.

I will copy your post to physics forums.com and report some of the replies back to everyone.

==============================================================

Hubble clarified the position to be 1.2 billion (the only place you'll find the 35 billion year number is in your accusations) light years away, vs the 70 or so for the galaxy.

What are you talking about?

The only "35 Billion Years" mentioned in the OP was in reference to (Just One, of the current 30 or so) NGC 7319 and it's QSO.

AND, it wasn't MY accusation, it was based on the Z number (RED Shift)....

"Based on the Hubble law, which may be written as z = 2×10-4 r with r expressed in Mpc (= 3.26 million light-years) and where z < 0.2, we can determine the distance to the source.

In this case we have a galaxy (NGC 7319 with z = 0.022) at a distance of 360 million light-years and, assuming the above equation holds approximately for larger redshifts z > 0.2, the quasar (with z = 2.114) is 100 times farther or 35 billion light-years."

Source (IN THE OP): http://creation.com/quasar-with-enormous-redshift-found-embedded-in-nearby-spiral-galaxy-with-far-lower-redshift

I can't wait

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I have watched the video and looked at your links and it all sounds very impressive.  There is no doubt that this is well beyond my ability to respond to in any fashion that would matter.  To me this is sort of like my car, I can fix many issues with it but that does not mean I can tear the engine down and build it back again. 

The biggest problem I see with you posting this here is that as far as I can tell none of us have the training to know if what you are putting forth is even accurate, let alone correct.  That is the downfall of posting this on a forum of people that like science but are not scientist.

I was hoping you would take my suggestion and post it to true science forum, but I can understand why you will not. It comes down to the fact I have two people telling me two very different things so I have to choose which I am going to accept.  Right now that is not really even a choice, I will stick with the experts that I have been following for a few years now.   Perhaps over time more will come to light (forgive the pun) about what you have posted and my views will change, but for now I thank you for your thread, it was fascinating and impressive.

I have watched the video and looked at your links and it all sounds very impressive.  There is no doubt that this is well beyond my ability to respond to in any fashion that would matter.  To me this is sort of like my car, I can fix many issues with it but that does not mean I can tear the engine down and build it back again. 

The biggest problem I see with you posting this here is that as far as I can tell none of us have the training to know if what you are putting forth is even accurate, let alone correct.  That is the downfall of posting this on a forum of people that like science but are not scientist.

I was hoping you would take my suggestion and post it to true science forum, but I can understand why you will not. It comes down to the fact I have two people telling me two very different things so I have to choose which I am going to accept.  Right now that is not really even a choice, I will stick with the experts that I have been following for a few years now.   Perhaps over time more will come to light (forgive the pun) about what you have posted and my views will change, but for now I thank you for your thread, it was fascinating and impressive.

========================================================================

The biggest problem I see with you posting this here is that as far as I can tell none of us have the training to know if what you are putting forth is even accurate, let alone correct.

As I said this is a Faith vs................................"Science" forum.   And this is Science.

Also, you don't have to have a PhD in Astrophysics to Understand and evaluate the evidence and bottom line.  It's quite simple actually.

but I can understand why you will not.

Really?  You can't evaluate the subject @ hand but you can read my mind and evaluate motives?  Interesting.

It comes down to the fact I have two people telling me two very different things so I have to choose which I am going to accept.

That's easy....which one of those "People" have "EVIDENCE" to Support or Refute.

I will stick with the experts that I have been following for a few years now.

Well, that's what they call in the Industry...... "Blind Faith".  In fact it's worse, because you have a Falsified Concept staring you right in the face.

but for now I thank you for your thread, it was fascinating and impressive.

Thank you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

&nbsp;

An interesting presentation; thank you. Do you think that red shift can only be explained by the doppler effect of an expanding unverse? Have you considered that the genuine advances in knowledge of human science are part of the common grace of God (rain falls on the just &amp; unjust)? Of course you expect the enemy to add in some anti-Bible propaganda

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

============================================================

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

An interesting presentation; thank you.

&nbsp;

You're welcome

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Do you think that red shift can only be explained by the doppler effect of an expanding unverse?

&nbsp;

From the evidence above, I don't think it has any application or efficacy for anything, whatsoever.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Have you considered that the genuine advances in knowledge of human science are part of the common grace of God (rain falls on the just &amp; unjust)

&nbsp;

IMHO, GOD gave us this Universe to discover...........HIM.&nbsp; (See: Anthropic Principle)&nbsp;

&nbsp;

However, as with everything else satan..... defiles/counterfeits/corrupts.

&nbsp;

Remember what satan promised Eve....

&nbsp;

(Genesis 3:5) "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

&nbsp;

Nothing wrong with knowledge.....what is it's sources and purposes are the vital questions, IMHO

&nbsp;

Yes, knowledge is commendable, though it has the danger of puffing up. Know the LORD is a refrain in the OT. You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free -- conditioned upon abiding in God's Word.