missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

bopeep, i seriously doubt that a four year old child would be so anxious and curious to see a glimpse of heaven. so is it your unwavering opinion that this child was being deceived and that his vision was from satan?

one light, again, thank you for your imput. i'm listening, even if nobody else is!! :)

I do see your point Lady.Being that he is a child.I do not have any answers.God knows.

Guest DRS81

It doesn't sound Christian to me. It's based on a NDE (near-death-experience). From Wikipedia:

Heaven Is for Real is the story of a four-year-old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who says he experienced Heaven during emergency surgery. He talked about looking down to see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn’t know what to believe. In Heaven, Colton says he met his miscarried sister whom no one had ever told him about and his great-grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born. He shared supposedly impossible-to-know details about each. Colton went on to describe the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how “reaaally big” God and His chair are, and how the Holy Spirit “shoots down power” from heaven to help people.

and how the Holy Spirit “shoots down power” from heaven to help people? Wha??