ProzacR

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I went to the web site of the group in question. It quotes the koran, the Muslim holy book. It speaks of a lot of mysticism and meditation, reincarnation, karma, telepathy, auras and such that is new age garbage and more like an eastern religion of hindu origin--defenitely not Christian and not of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe in Jesus ofc. and know that.

And I found in Rosicrussian book this statement:

"When the Savior Christ Jesus was crucified His body was pierced in five places;"

So statement that "according to Rosicrucianism, He was born of Gentile parents, did not die on the cross, did not ascend to heaven, and retired to the monastery in Carmel to carry on secret missions with His apostles" is wrong. It is all so confusing.

Guardians of the Grail by J. R. Church.

This book is one of the better and safe things I've read to get insight into the teachings of the Rosicrucians

The details and history within JR's book should alert you to the occultic side of Rosicrucianism.    It isn't something you really want to be involved in.    And I'd be careful of getting inside the books written by the Rosicrucians, for they can take you very deeply into the spiritual realm around us in very destructive ways.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ok thanks all.

I also noticed that completely fake Rosicrussian sites are set with random contradictionary texts probably just to scam money.

Welcome~!

~

I would be glad if somebody explain relations between Rosicrucians and Christians.

:thumbsup:

Rosicrucians

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

Their feet are swift to shed blood:

Destruction and misery are in their ways:

And the way of peace have they not known:

There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:10-18

The ancient Rosicrucian Brotherhood consisted of high spiritual beings who had advanced far beyond ordinary man in purity and spiritual wisdom. http://www.querycat.com/question/4dec43dd17167fac43234fc6c6ea44e7

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1 John 4:1-3

Christians

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to Worthy!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I also advice for spiritual caution with any extra-biblical books. They may succumb you to the influences that open you for the principalities behind the agenda.

It's not like we are religiously fixated, rather spiritually experienced about the differences between various streams of spirituality.

Many mystic sects combine doctrines from every which way, to make it seem neutral and tolerant. That will appear enticing for the people of today, and that's part of the deceit. Make it seem great and people will buy into it. But not everything that glitters is gold.

Many of us here have gone the long and rocky road with these issues, lost in the dark while thinking we were in the light, because the light of the fallen one is not real light of God.

I pray you don't have to go that way I've been. It was only worth for me to warn others from doing the same.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Hello Prozac, and welcome to Worthy.

Rosicrucians are most definitely not Christian.  They fall under gnostic, mason, and yes even islamic beliefs.  Instead of teaching that Jesus is the Way, they teach as did gnostic that men need a secretive knowledge to get to God.

Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by Me.

John 14:6

10)  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by Him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11)  This is the Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the Head of the Corner.

12)  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 4:10-12

The only knowledge that one need to go heaven, is to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour, Romans 10:9-10  This is not secret knowledge but the message of the Gospel.  In today world you need to purchase a ticket to get just about anywhere, so with God if you want to get to heaven you have to accept Jesus Blood which He shed on the Cross as your free ticket to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Ok thanks all.

I also noticed that completely fake Rosicrussian sites are set with random contradictionary texts probably just to scam money.

You have still not answered ncn.

Who is The Lord Jesus Christ to you?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ok thanks all.

You have still not answered ncn.

Who is The Lord Jesus Christ to you?

Savior