Love this thread! So much to learn!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You know something doesn't make sense to me. lots of ppl are saying how close the rapture is and believe it too but as much as i hope it is i cannot get myself to believe it because God has not given me any indication that the time is truly near. ppl say it could happen any day but i for some reason cannot believe it, i try to force myself to but i just cant. i remember before i even knew what the rapture was something happened to me i had this sense of knowing inside me that Jesus was comimng for me, i didnt know what it meant or why he was coming for me but i just knew. in one of my rapture dreams there was also that sense of knowing. so if he was really that close to coming for us wouldnt he let us know somehow? lots of ppl go to youtube to watch videos of rapture dreams or a word from the Lord that he is coming soon but i dont want to go to youtube or other ppl to know he is coming i think we should just know somehow. Why can i not seem to believe any more? i want to believe i want to have faith that its nearly time to go home but i guess i am just tired of hoping and then being let down because nothing happens. I simply don't belong here i dont fit in with this world, everyone in this world wants different things than me and i seek things that only God has but as long as i am bound by the flesh i can never truly have them because the flesh is strong.

How can you know if you dont hear. and how can you understand if you dont see?

How can you know if you dont know what to look for, cause for a surety i tell you the end is not near but it is here.

as joel said is not the food(meat)cut off before your eyes.over 400 mass animal deaths for 2014 thus far-2013 had over 720 mass animal deaths.beast, creeping things, fowls of the air, fishes of the sea dying by the thousands.

More over the abomination of desolation, a man in the east is fulfilling what was spoken by daniel.. I tell you the abomination of desolation is here. anti-christ is here

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

listen to the holy book day in and day out i tell you. the lord will open your heart if its appointed by seek and you will find as it is written

Guest Jesse

Regarding the 24 elders.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Those twelve are now in heaven with Jesus.They have witnessed the opening of the seals.

The other twelve could be twelve prophets. I'm not sure.

After this just before the coming, will be the 144k taken first; because they are the first fruits. (rev.14).

The rest mus be refined by affliction.(tribulation)rev.7. the multitudes and multitudes given white robes.

Because they were not white brfore.

Those multitudes dont only consist of this generation ; but many generations read rev. 6 . the fift seal.

Those are our dead brethren killed before the end time tribulation.

Those that have been made to believe in the pre rapture will be asleep as the five virgins.

Dont let your oil run out guys.

jesse.

Guest Jesse

Love this thread! So much to learn!

Stick with us Stregth01, you will profit heaps.

Also need to ask questions.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Regarding the 24 elders.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Those twelve are now in heaven with Jesus.They have witnessed the opening of the seals.

The other twelve could be twelve prophets. I'm not sure.

After this just before the coming, will be the 144k taken first; because they are the first fruits. (rev.14).

The rest mus be refined by affliction.(tribulation)rev.7. the multitudes and multitudes given white robes.

Because they were not white brfore.

Those multitudes dont only consist of this generation ; but many generations read rev. 6 . the fift seal.

Those are our dead brethren killed before the end time tribulation.

Those that have been made to believe in the pre rapture will be asleep as the five virgins.

Dont let your oil run out guys.

jesse.

The main purpose of God's sealing of His per that Rev.7 chapter, is to prepare those to make a stand for Him going through the great tribulation. The sealing is not so they can physically escape the coming tribulation, it's so they will not be deceived by the coming Pseudo-Christ who comes first during the tribulation. No rapture until after the tribulation when Jesus comes, as written.

Hi Salty.

Please consider this scripture.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal.of God in their foreheads.

Many are not sealed,but only the 144000. Just a drop in the ocean. 

jesse.

Hi Salty.

Please consider this scripture.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal.of God in their foreheads.

Many are not sealed,but only the 144000. Just a drop in the ocean. 

jesse.

Since the "great multitude" made up from all peoples and nations are shown in Christ's Presence before the throne, and we're told they came out of "great tribulation" having washed their robes in the Blood of The Lamb, then why would you not consider them also as having been sealed with God's sealing? God has an elect of Israel, and He also has an elect of the Gentiles.

There's a reoccurring theme in God's Word involving His Plan of Salvation. It was always to His chosen Israel first, and then to Gentiles. This is why The Gospel had to be preached at Jerusalem first, and then go to the Gentiles. Likewise with this sealing, the 144,000 of Israelites are shown first, and then the "great multitude" of Gentiles. In Rev.14 & 15 we see this same type of pattern again.

Thus the 144,000 will not be the only ones sealed to go through the tribulation.

Rev.15

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Notice the Rev.14 view is specific to the 144,000, but there in Rev.15 it is general, applying to anyone who overcomes those end time events in Christ Jesus.

salty.

The sealing is to proptect the 144000 from the wrath of God.

The multides will consist of many generations of christians that also have gone through their tribulation.

Christians of the past have gone through tribulation also;some burned alive,some given to lions.

These are them under the altar of God crying ,when Lord are you going to revenge? rev6 the 5th seal.

The remnants of the chosen of israel will just be revived and put in paradise in the flesh.

jesse.

salty.

The sealing is to proptect the 144000 from the wrath of God.

The multides will consist of many generations of christians that also have gone through their tribulation.

Christians of the past have gone through tribulation also;some burned alive,some given to lions.

These are them under the altar of God crying ,when Lord are you going to revenge? rev6 the 5th seal.

The remnants of the chosen of israel will just be revived and put in paradise in the flesh.

jesse.

The sealing is to protect Christ's elect from deception during the tribulation against Satan's wrath, not God's wrath. God's wrath is poured out upon the wicked, not His elect, per 1 Thess.5. This is why the idea of sealing is mentioned later in Rev.9. It is how the saints will be able to suffer persecution during the tribulation while remaining faithful to Christ at His coming.

No flesh bodies after Christ's coming. We all have the "image of the heavenly" during Christ's thousand years reign. This is why the only type of death mentioned after Christ's coming is the "second death" of one's spirit-soul cast into the "lake of fire". The first death is death of our flesh bodies.