PetriFB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

I first saw this in a book written in the 50's.   It is said to have come from a letter that was in a Library in England which that library says it doesn't have....   The person who wrote the book says he learned of these things from a Roman Catholic Cardinal that had written a book on Masonry in the 1920's

While I can't prove that this letter from Albert Pike to the head of the Italian Mafia existed, people wrote about it a very long time ago....

and it's happening as we speak today.....    It was supposedly given to Albert Pike by his demon spirit guide in the late 1800's.

Just keep in mind as you go through your studies that there are great forces who are pitting Islam and Christian/Jewish peoples together in an effort to destroy religion........     all religion.       And the people behind it are Pagans who worship Lucifer.

Just saying.........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Let's revisit the alleged Psalm 83 war.

Question: how do we know this is a war? Does it specify this in the word? Let's look at the word again...

1 O God, do not be silent! Do not ignore us! Do not be inactive, O God!

2 For look, your enemies are making a commotion; those who hate you are hostile.

3 They carefully plot against your people, and make plans to harm the ones you cherish.

4 They say, "Come on, let's annihilate them so they are no longer a nation! Then the name of Israel will be remembered no more."

5 Yes, they devise a unified strategy; they form an alliance against you.

6 It includes the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites,

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia and the inhabitants of Tyre.

8 Even Assyria has allied with them, lending its strength to the descendants of Lot. (Selah)

9 Do to them as you did to Midian - as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the Kishon River!

10 They were destroyed at Endor; their corpses were like manure on the ground.

11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, and all their rulers like Zebah and Zalmunna,

12 who said, "Let's take over the pastures of God!"

13 O my God, make them like dead thistles, like dead weeds blown away by the wind!

14 Like the fire that burns down the forest, or the flames that consume the mountainsides,

15 chase them with your gale winds, and terrify them with your windstorm.

16 Cover their faces with shame, so they might seek you, O LORD.

17 May they be humiliated and continually terrified! May they die in shame!

18 Then they will know that you alone are the LORD, the sovereign king over all the earth.

Spock: I don't see anything about a war. I see Israel exhausted because they are surrounded by so many enemies. Check. I see the author pleasing for The Lord to do something about this. Check.....

Yes, he will do something about this. But where does it say it has to be before Daniel's 70th week. Why can't this judgment form God being at the day of The Lord?

So, let's ponder this- are we really sure Israel IDF has to wipe out these inner circle of Muslim enemies that surround Israel before the 70th week? Maybe it's not the IDF that will get the job done, maybe it will be The Lord at the day of The Lord.

Most of the OT prophesies related to these nations show them being judged in the day of The Lord and not before then.

Are we being a bit premature or perhaps wishful in wanting to see Israel flex it's muscle against their Muslim neighbors?

I think you nailed it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks Salty. It took me a while, didn't it. Lol

Okay folks, you can now put this in the bank. THERE WILL BE NO PSALM 83 war!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe our brother Bill Salus was in error to lead us down that path.

After an intense study of many voices both pro and con, I am now convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the alleged Psalm 83 war is grossly in error.

Let's go back to common sense if nothing else:

1. God gave us many OT prophets to tell us about the end times, including the great trib and Armageddon. Practically every OT prophet discusses end times prophecy. Each have their own bent and some overlap.

2. Not one prophet discusses this alleged psalm 83 war

3. Do you really think the book of psalms has end times prophecy? What is its purpose?

4. God over and over discusses how these nations referenced in psalm 83 will be judged, and guess when that is? Yep, in the great trib probably at Armageddon.

I can go on but I will leave you with one link if still interested. I hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes too hard and I will add this- I may be wrong just because I'm human and not gifted to be a prophet or teacher (although I am a lawyer and a teacher, not in the biblical sense).

Case closed for me. Okay, time to get back to Daniel 2,7, and 8.

http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/consistent-biblical-futurism-part-13

In love and fervency

A fired up Spock

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

Now you said - `Do you really think the book of Psalms has end time prophecy? What is its purpose?

Great question. We know that the Bible is about Christ & His purposes, so lets have a look. I will add other scriptures to give a clearer picture. Bottom line is -

God restores Israel to its land (2nd time) - the Appointed Time ------> Israel repents (A/C rules)--------> Israel receives its Messiah------->Israel rules the world.

`Then it will happen on the Day that the Lord will again recover the 2nd time with His hand the remnant of His people......& will assemble ....& gather...from the four corners of the earth.`   (Isa. 11: 11 & 12)

`Thou wilt arise & have compassion on Zion; for it is the time to be gracious to her for the Appointed time has come. Surely Thy servants find pleasure in her stones, & feel pity for her dust.`  (Ps. 102: 13 & 14)

Israel became a nation in 1948 & when Jerusalem was restored to them the soldiers knelt down in the dust & kissed the ground.

`Behold, I (angel) am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the Appointed time of the end.` (Dan. 8: 19)

`Why are the nations in an uproar, & the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand, & the rulers take counsel together against the Lord & against His Anointed:`  (ps. 2: 1 & 2)

`God...a great King over all the earth. He subdues peoples under us, & nations under our feet.` (Ps. 47:2 & 3)

Wonderful prophecies concerning Israel & the nations in our time.

The 6th trumpet - 2nd woe period of Rev.9 is what you're talking about. That is not about a literal military army and literal war. It is about spiritual warfare.

Hi Salty

Thanks for answering.

Christ returns on the 7th trumpet.  He comes during that battle of Armageddon.  Before all those soldiers are gathered there, they have to make their way there.  The 6th trumpet is describing those armies coming in there, but it's not described for us plainly to understand, because this is how God works when giving prophecy, we have to seek the meaning.

I see the 6th trumpet as a real war leading up to Armageddon.  There are angels bound in the river Euphrates today.  These angels will be let out, and their specific job is to stir trouble and gather the armies to attack in Israel.

"The number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand" (Rev 9:16)

Sorry I missed your post sister.

We know the last 3 trumpets especially are in order, because 3 Woe periods are given along with them also, including the ordinal relation of the trumpets (i.e., 5, 6, 7). The 5th trumpet - 1st woe is being given at the end of the Rev.8 chapter and the events continue in order all the way to near the end of the Rev.11 chapter with the 7th trumpet - 3rd woe. The Rev.10 chapter serves as a parenthetical chapter and seals the fact that when the 7th angel sounds God's Word given to His prophets for this present world will be done.

At the 7th trumpet - 3rd woe are the events that end this present world, the great earthquake, etc., and then we're shown all the kingdoms of this world have become those of The Father and The Son with Christ's future Millennial reign beginning. So when the 7th trumpet sounds we know all the events of this present world are over. And that means the "great tribulation" will have ended on that 7th trumpet also.

So within those last 3 trumpets, woe periods, when... is the "great tribulation" timing? And remember, our Lord Jesus showed us in Matt.24, as Paul did also in 1 Thess.5, and Daniel 8, that the tribulation timing will be a time of world 'peace', with craft prospering by the Antichrist. Many miss when our Lord Jesus said we will hear of wars and rumors of wars, BUT..., the end is not yet. They often leave off that very last phrase. So we must consider what He meant by the end, i.e., what timing it is. It is the tribulation, for that is the very end of this present world, the final event being His coming and Armageddon both happenning on the day of the Lord.

So where's the "great tribulaiton" timing of peace (but a fake peace), within those 3 trumpet - woe periods?

It is not the 5th trumpet - 1st woe, because that is a prep time, a time when God's sealing of His servants occurs, but it is when the locust army is at work taking over the earth step by step (because the Book of Joel goes with that where those details are given). When Rev.9 is speaking about those locusts not being allowed to hurt any green thing, nor even KILL those not sealed with God's sealing, but only STING, then it's important to find out what that STINGING is about. And it's to last "five months".

So in the first part of Rev.9 we are given descriptors for... the coming "great tribulation" timing, but the actual loosing of the four angels bound at the river Euphrates on the 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe is the actual kick-off point. Why? The river Euphrates was the most northern border between old Israel and the pagan nations. But it is being given as a symbol there since it's involving the loosing of four angels in association with it. Since the STINGING is what the locust do, that's how that locust army attacks, which is why we're shown there more than once that their POWER is in their MOUTH.

And why is Satan mentioned there with Abaddon and Apollyon titles in association with that 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe kicking off? If you go back and look at the Rev.12:7 forward events, that links also to the STINGING of this locust army with the power that is in their mouths. In Rev.12 we're shown waters as a flood come out of the serpent's MOUTH. These metaphors are given to show us HOW Satan and his angels and servants on earth will work for the "great tribulation" timing, to trick and deceive as many as will into bowing to him in place of our Lord Jesus Christ, so this timing relates to all the pseudo-Christ/Antichrist warnings of his doing great signs and wonders in the sight of men, and the whole world being fooled.

To prove that is the great tribulation timing, and not Armageddon, the tribulation events of the 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe period continue into the Rev.11 chapter, a temple with those who worship in it, and the Gentiles given to tread the holy city for 42 months, the same timing the dragon is given to reign per Rev.13. God's two witnesses appear in Jerusalem to witness against them for 1260 days, which is the same timing of that 42 months, and the last half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Dan.9. In other words, per the flow of events the battle of Armageddon is not yet, but will come on the 7th trumpet - 3rd Woe period, the time of Christ's coming to defeat them.

Per the 5th Seal of Rev.6, we're shown a picture in Heaven with the souls of those beheaded for the Testimony of Christ Jesus, and they ask God how long, and are told to wait until their brethren on earth are killed for that Testimony as they were. But that killing is about ONLY those who have God's sealing! Remember the start of Rev.9 told us the locusts CANNOT KILL anyone without... God's sealing. You have to think process of elimination, if they can't kill those NOT sealed, then what about those who ARE sealed? Those sealed with God's seal represent His elect that will be delivered up to councils and synagogues to give a Testimony of Christ Jesus, and some of them will be killed during that tribulation timing.

But the rest of the peoples on earth? No, the killing they will experience during that tribulation will be SPIRITUAL, by what comes out of the MOUTHS of those locusts and that serpent of Rev.12. Remember, the main event that Satan and his hosts are going to try and do for the tribulation is to set himself up in Jerusalem as... God, which includes as our Lord Jesus Christ too (remember 2 Cor.11 where Paul warned about the "another Jesus").

So the actual battle with real armies and weapons of war, i.e., Armageddon-Gog/Magog, is actually set for the very last day, the day of the Lord, which is when Jesus will return to fight. And that's the time of the 7th trumpet - 3rd Woe, not the 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry I missed your post sister.

We know the last 3 trumpets especially are in order, because 3 Woe periods are given along with them also, including the ordinal relation of the trumpets (i.e., 5, 6, 7). The 5th trumpet - 1st woe is being given at the end of the Rev.8 chapter and the events continue in order all the way to near the end of the Rev.11 chapter with the 7th trumpet - 3rd woe. The Rev.10 chapter serves as a parenthetical chapter and seals the fact that when the 7th angel sounds God's Word given to His prophets for this present world will be done.

At the 7th trumpet - 3rd woe are the events that end this present world, the great earthquake, etc., and then we're shown all the kingdoms of this world have become those of The Father and The Son with Christ's future Millennial reign beginning. So when the 7th trumpet sounds we know all the events of this present world are over. And that means the "great tribulation" will have ended on that 7th trumpet also.

So within those last 3 trumpets, woe periods, when... is the "great tribulation" timing? And remember, our Lord Jesus showed us in Matt.24, as Paul did also in 1 Thess.5, and Daniel 8, that the tribulation timing will be a time of world 'peace', with craft prospering by the Antichrist. Many miss when our Lord Jesus said we will hear of wars and rumors of wars, BUT..., the end is not yet. They often leave off that very last phrase. So we must consider what He meant by the end, i.e., what timing it is. It is the tribulation, for that is the very end of this present world, the final event being His coming and Armageddon both happenning on the day of the Lord.

Hi Salty

I am in agreement with you on all the above.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

So where's the "great tribulaiton" timing of peace (but a fake peace), within those 3 trumpet - woe periods?

Hi Salty

This part is where we see differently.  The fake peace has to start before the trumpets even begin to sound. 

Everything leads up to the great deception, and that is this man mentioned in Rev 13 who causes everyone to take the mark of the beast.

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bund, to receve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Rev 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Before it gets to this stage, this man, the Son of Perdition, the False Prophet which God specifically calls him (Rev 19:20)  has to come first, gain popularity with the hearts of men through all his lying wonders, smooth talk, and offer a solution to bring about this peace you are speaking off.

So if we go to Rev 7:8, the 4th seal, we see this last kingdom (which  see as the beast and the false prophet) riding the pale horse whose name is "death" and "hell follows him" which comes after the black horse depicting famine.  So this shows he is coming at a time when everything is a mess...famine, starvation, probably caused by small wars everywhere, and the colapse of economies worldwide, people losing jobs, inflation, all done on purpose by the 10 leaders, to prepare a way for a new system.   But the end is not yet....  The False prophet will restore peace, but with a false peace enforcing the new system he will lead, which starts with the Mark of the Beast.  The people will love this, for in their eyes, this "mark" and his policies will be the solution for them  and this is the great deception, and no christian who is prepared for what is coming by understanding the scriptures and the prophecies will take this mark.  This will be our tribulation ... to refuse, and the tribulation on the world is punishment for what they did to us, and all the saints before us.

So in a nutshell, the "false peace" will take place as this man, the False prophet, is rising to power and gaining popularity with his solutions, because this peace ends with the first vial/trumpet

Rev 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth: and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

I will leave it at that for now, and just something to consider that as soon as the first vial is poured out, there is no peace all the way to the end (the 7th trumpet).

By the way, I believe the vials and the trumpets are happening at the same time.  The angel blows the trumpet, and pours out the vial.  In those vials are the plagues sent by God on all the men who have the mark of the beast, and the first trumpet/vial will sound after the sealing.

Rev 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So we can see here that the sealing has to be carried out, before the angels even start to sound, because by the time the first angels sounds, the mark is already issued as shown in Rev 16:2.

I hope I'm understanding you right? before we go further.

Hi Salty

This part is where we see differently.  The fake peace has to start before the trumpets even begin to sound. 

Everything leads up to the great deception, and that is this man mentioned in Rev 13 who causes everyone to take the mark of the beast.

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bund, to receve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Rev 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Before it gets to this stage, this man, the Son of Perdition, the False Prophet which God specifically calls him (Rev 19:20)  has to come first, gain popularity with the hearts of men through all his lying wonders, smooth talk, and offer a solution to bring about this peace you are speaking off.

So if we go to Rev 7:8, the 4th seal, we see this last kingdom (which  see as the beast and the false prophet) riding the pale horse whose name is "death" and "hell follows him" which comes after the black horse depicting famine.  So this shows he is coming at a time when everything is a mess...famine, starvation, probably caused by small wars everywhere, and the colapse of economies worldwide, people losing jobs, inflation, all done on purpose by the 10 leaders, to prepare a way for a new system.   But the end is not yet....  The False prophet will restore peace, but with a false peace enforcing the new system he will lead, which starts with the Mark of the Beast.  The people will love this, for in their eyes, this "mark" and his policies will be the solution for them  and this is the great deception, and no christian who is prepared for what is coming by understanding the scriptures and the prophecies will take this mark.  This will be our tribulation ... to refuse, and the tribulation on the world is punishment for what they did to us, and all the saints before us.

So in a nutshell, the "false peace" will take place as this man, the False prophet, is rising to power and gaining popularity with his solutions, because this peace ends with the first vial/trumpet

Rev 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth: and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

The Book of Daniel does say the coming Antichrist will destroy many using peace, but that is the timing our Lord Jesus associated with the end of wars and rumors of wars; it IS... the tribulation time.

Many are confused of what the coming tribulation is really about, like what KIND of time on earth it will be. It will be the time of "Peace and safety" that Apostle Paul said the deceived will be saying per in 1 Thess.5. Paul then showed right after they declare that time of "Peace and safety" there will come a "sudden destruction" upon them (from God), which is about the time of Christ's coming and end of the tribulation.

Thus the time between their declaration of "Peace and safety" to the time of "sudden destruction" event is the "great tribulation" time. It is to be five months.

So..., back to Rev.9 thru Rev.11 with the last 3 trumpets and the 3 woes linked with them, where in that timing IS... the tribulation time? If you say the "Peace and safety" is prior to any... of the trumpets sounding then you are miss-assigning the trumpet events. Even back in Rev.7 we are shown the four winds being held until God's servants are sealed with His seal.

Did you miss what Rev.9 on the 5th trumpet reveals about the 'sealing'?

Rev.9:4-5

4  And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5  And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Did our Lord Jesus actually have to... mention in those verses about His servants that are 'sealed' with His sealing? No, because that point is given by His contrasting those who are not sealed there. If the locusts can only 'sting' those NOT sealed, and are not allowed to kill those, then what about Christ's servants in that time which are... sealed with His seal? Because once again, Rev.7 reveals the four winds are not to blow upon the earth until God has sealed His servants, but for what? A study in God's Word about the four winds means the time of the "sudden destruction", i.e., the end of this present world with Christ's coming. The purpose for His servants being sealed with His seal is so as to NOT be deceived by the Antichrist during the tribulation.

Just so you know also, and might consider, our Lord Jesus gave only 7 signs of the end in His Olivet Discourse, not 21 (Matt.24 & Mark 13). The Seals of Rev.6 are a direct parallel to those 7 signs in Matthew 24 and Mark 13. This means the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 vials ONLY relate to the 7 signs of the end He gave in His Olivet Discourse. In other words, the seals, trumpets, and vials all occur in parallel with each other.

The 5th trumpet about God's sealing parallels the Message of the 5th seal about His servants giving a Testimony for Christ and being killed for it. The 6th seal parallels events of the 7th trumpet, and 7th vial with the time of Christ's coming and battle of Armageddon. So it's about the 'events', not some ordinal chronology, EXCEPT with the last 3 trumpets, for their events are in order, which is why we are given a special warning about the 3 Woes attached to them for emphasis. By understanding the order of events on the last 3 trumpets one will begin to discover the proper event order of all the other seals, trumpets, and vials.

This is why in Rev.16:15 our Lord Jesus is warning His Church on the 6th vial that He comes "as a thief", showing His coming is on the 7th Vial with the time of Armageddon. This is why those on the 6th seal seek to hide their faces from Him for the great day of His wrath comes on that 6th seal. This is why right after the 7th trumpet of Rev.11 we are shown all the kingdoms of this world have become those of The Father and The Son at that point, showing His coming is on that 7th trumpet.

Without realizing this order of the seals, trumpets, and vials in our Lord's Revelation, it will be impossible to grasp the proper order of the events and their timing. That's why so many are confused with Christ's Revelation, because they try to make the flow fit the order of how John was given to write down what he saw, when that order is scrambled.

I will leave it at that for now, and just something to consider that as soon as the first vial is poured out, there is no peace all the way to the end (the 7th trumpet).

By the way, I believe the vials and the trumpets are happening at the same time.  The angel blows the trumpet, and pours out the vial.  In those vials are the plagues sent by God on all the men who have the mark of the beast, and the first trumpet/vial will sound after the sealing.

Rev 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So we can see here that the sealing has to be carried out, before the angels even start to sound, because by the time the first angels sounds, the mark is already issued as shown in Rev 16:2.

I hope I'm understanding you right? before we go further.

The vials are happenning in parallel with the seals and trumpets and visa versa. But what you're not seeing is how the locust working actually begins prior... to the tribulation (see Book of Joel especially on that). Yet that is only the prep time for the tribulation.

The events at the first part of Rev.9 about the locusts also includes a description of what will only begin to occur with the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe period. Many don't notice why that time of 'stinging' is given there, simply because they don't really know what is meant by that stinging which doesn't physically kill those not sealed. The 5th trumpet is the prep time of the locust army of Joel. But the 6th trumpet is the actual... time of the 'stinging'. The difference is... the first working is about Satan's servants on earth preparing the whole world for the coming Antichrist and time of tribulation, but the second working (with the 6th trumpet) is the actual time... of the Antichrist's deception upon the whole world.

This is why the events starting at Rev.9:12 continue all the way through... to the 7th trumpet of Rev.11:14 forward. This is where we are today, within the 5th trumpet timing, with the great tribulation just around the corner. The locusts have been at work for quite a long time now, Antichrist's kingdom is almost completed in prep for his coming today ("New World Order", or "one world government", which is the first beast of Rev.13:1-2, a kingdom beast).

So what exactly is that 'stinging' for "five months" of Rev.9 about, that the locusts do upon those NOT sealed with God's seal?

That stinging is the time of the Antichrist's deception with playing God in Jerusalem per 2 Thess.2:3-4. It's what the "strong delusion" is about that Apostle Paul mentioned. The delusion is how that Wicked is coming to play Christ The Messiah, and the whole world (except Christ's elect), will be fooled into thinking that false one truly is... God.

He will trick all peoples of all religions by those greats signs, wonders, and miracles he will work here on earth. That will include deceived Christian brethren, sad to say. That is what those NOT sealed with God's seal will be subjected to, and that is the stinging of Rev.9, and it will last "five months", which is the tribulation time. So here I'm declaring it, the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus foretold us about will last "five months". Why only five months some might say? Because that's how long that stinging of Rev.9 upon those not sealed will last, and the stinging is about spiritual deception, not... literal war.

Moreover, the Antichrist that is coming to play God, i.e, the "another Jesus" Apostle Paul warned about, will be... Satan himself, working those great signs, wonders, and miracles upon this earth, in person for all to see. This will be the SAME type of rebellion he originally did against our Heavenly Father in the beginning prior to this world, exalting himself in place of God, to be worshipped in God's Place in Jerusalem, as... God, and over anything called God or that is worshipped. It is his desire to sit over God's congregation and be worshipped like God. And that exactly... is what the majority of the world will... do, being deceived. THAT... is the stinging of Rev.9 the locusts are preparing the whole world for.

Even back in Rev.12:7 forward The LORD showed us how Satan and his angels will be booted out of the heavenly down to this earth for the very end, no more place in Heaven being found for them once the war in Heaven takes place. There is only 2 dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one we live in, and the Heavenly one where God and the angels dwell, including the devil and his angels. If no more place in Heaven is found for him and his angels like Rev.12:8 reveals, then there's only one OTHER... dimension they can go to, and it's ours, our earthly dimension.

So you really want to know what that army of Rev,9 on the 6th trumpet loosing is really about? It's about Satan with his angels coming to OUR dimension, right here on earth. That's why Rev.12:12 gives us that great WOE warning, and THAT... is why the "great tribulation" will be a time on earth that has NEVER... been the likes before during this world. But is he coming to kill peoples and nations on the earth? NO! He's coming to DECIEVE peoples and nations on the earth into worshipping him in place of God. The only ones he will kill are God's servants who REFUSE to bow to him in place of The Messiah. And that's going to be a small minority, for not all of Christ's servants will be killed.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

God`s word tells us that the torment was like the sting of a scorpion.

`And they (the locusts / demons from the pit) were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; & their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man.`  (Rev. 9: 5)

God`s word is so specific, as to the time & the description of this torment. The scorpions sting paralyse people. Thus these people who do not have the seal of God, (trust in Him) & who get stung, will become paralysed but be in such pain that they would rather die. However, they cannot, as they are unable to move or call out. It is a taste of hell but still they do not repent.