• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Johnlove,

I think it is not our Lord who told you to `not feel sorry for the people who are suffering....`

Paul says - `Blessed be the God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies & God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our affliction so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.`  (2 Cor. 1: 3 & 4)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Johnlove

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,Praise the Lord that we are all here! Glory to God in all things!

So,my friend,may I ask you this....you believe that it is God that is causing everyone's suffering/......so you should not feel sorry for those that suffer?Do you not think that is contrary to God's Word?

"If you love me, keep my commandments." and "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (John 13:34, 35).

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

(eph 4:32)

Is not loving one another ,forgiving,being kind include feeling sorry for others .....we are even to pray for our enemies,how do we do this without compassion?Do you really feel that you couldn't care less if no one believes what you say Jesus told you to share?Why so uncaring,or am i misunderstanding what you say?                                                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

Personally I believe that Jesus has told me who the Anti-Christ is, and he is living here today.

Might want to check the spirit you're listening to, because the Scriptures point directly to Satan himself as the coming Antichrist. And by that I mean Satan here on earth in person, and not by some demon possession idea.

In Rev.12:7 forward our Lord Jesus showed us about Satan being cast out of Heaven down to the this earth in the last days, with his angels. The abode of hell, haides, or whatever one wants to call it, is in the Heavenly. When the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels occurs, the devil's place in the Heavenly will be no more. That leaves only one other place he can go to, i.e., this earthly dimension we live in.

The many antichrists that are here on earth which work for Lucifer are continually trying to hide this specific matter, and want us to instead think the Antichrist is about some flesh man being possessed in order to fulfill the role of the coming Antichrist/false messiah. They don't want you to think it could be the Devil himself. Yet the Devil is who the Scriptures are directly pointing to. It's simply a matter of whether people are going to believe the Scriptures as they are actually written or not, or instead heed pop tradition.

Just to share my revaluation when Jesus told me who the Anti-Christ was I asked him if he meant the end time Anti-Christ.  Jesus told me he was the end time/tribulation Anti-Christ.

It is not part of my ministry, at this time to go public with what Jesus has told me, but I enjoy sharing what Jesus has told me, and he lets me do that only on the Christian forums.

Reading about all the suffering people are going through in the world was making me sad, but Jesus scolded me for feeling sad for those people.  He told me it was his wrath they were suffering, and they deserved the punishment they were going through.

It is only the beginning.of Jesus' wrath, and it is going to become much worse. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Beware brethren, believe not every spirit like Apostle John said.

I really don't have to explain that much with the following Scripture evidences which point directly to Satan as the coming Antichrist..;

Rev 12:7-9
7    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8    And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(KJV)

Rev 12:12-13
12    Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13    And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
(KJV)

Rev 12:17
17    And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(KJV)

Rev 13:4-8
4    And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5    And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6    And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7    And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8    And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(KJV)

Rev 13:11
11    And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(KJV)

Rev 9:11
11    And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
(KJV)

Rev 11:7
7    And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
(KJV)

Rev 17:8
8    The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
(KJV)

Rev 17:11
11    And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
(KJV)

11    And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
(KJV)

Greek Apollyon = from root apollumi meaning to perish, perdition, one of Satan's ,many titles because he is already judged and sentenced to perdition at the "lake of fire" event.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I really don't have to explain that much with the following Scripture evidences which point directly to Satan as the coming Antichrist..;

Rev 12:7-9

7    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8    And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

(KJV)

Rev 12:12-13

12    Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13    And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

(KJV)

Rev 12:17

17    And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(KJV)

Rev 13:4-8

4    And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5    And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6    And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7    And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8    And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

(KJV)

Rev 13:11

11    And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

(KJV)

(KJV)

Rev 11:7

7    And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

(KJV)

8    The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

(KJV)

Rev 17:11

11    And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

(KJV)

(KJV)

Greek Apollyon = from root apollumi meaning to perish, perdition, one of Satan's ,many titles because he is already judged and sentenced to perdition at the "lake of fire" event.

Interestingly enough Abbadon is also the name of a city/town on the Iran-Iraq border

Salty,

I think you do actually because I would love to know why you left out Revelation 20:12 

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now who is the beast then? because scripture clearly shows the devil and the beast are not the same people? but yet you claiming they are...

So who's the beast?

But that's a different subject, although it is related to Satan as the 2nd beast of Revelation 13.

Rev 19:20-21

20    And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21    And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him That sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

(KJV)

First, can you explain the meaning of that first verse in bold? Please be careful to note that timing there, which is just prior to the Revelation 20 events.

Salty,

I think you do actually because I would love to know why you left out Revelation 20:12 

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now who is the beast then? because scripture clearly shows the devil and the beast are not the same people? but yet you claiming they are...

So who's the beast?

But that's a different subject, although it is related to Satan as the 2nd beast of Revelation 13.

20    And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21    And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him That sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

(KJV)

First, can you explain the meaning of that first verse in bold? Please be careful to note that timing there, which is just prior to the Revelation 20 events.

People see what he or she want to see in the written Word of God.  There is only one way to come to the truth, and that is to have God personally teach him or her>

Salty,

So who's the beast?

(KJV)

People see what he or she want to see in the written Word of God.  There is only one way to come to the truth, and that is to have God personally teach him or her>

True, but there's still such things as basic grammar, subject and object, that has to be followed as it occurs in Scripture; the main reason because God laid it out that way. I'm not speaking academics with this idea either.

The flow of subject and object within God's Word was done by The Holy Spirit as He led His servants to speak and write. It's especially shown in the manuscripts of God's Word, but even through the 1611 KJV translation a lot of it was kept intact (which is one of the main reasons I don't recommend relying on later paraphrased and modern Bible translations that get farther away from those structures. Look up the subject flow in the Greek of Acts 2 about the words "tongues", "language", and "tongue" which reveals what the multitude actually heard the Apostles speak with the cloven tongue).

In Rev.13:11 forward, our Lord Jesus gave us a huge clue as to the real identity of the 2nd beast ("another beast"). He attached the title of "dragon" to him, which is another one of Satan's titles per Rev.12:9 & 20:2.

In Rev.19:20 which "beast" is it that is destroyed at Christ's coming? The 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, which is a kingdom beast. The "false prophet" also is destroyed then in the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but Satan, the devil, is not destroyed yet then.

In the following Rev.17 verses, the devil is this particular "beast", i.e., the "another beast" that John saw in Rev.13:11 forward that is to come doing great signs and wonders in the sight of men. Rev.9:11 showed us Satan as the angel of the bottomless pit, and he is the one that ascends out of the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses in Jerusalem per Rev.11. In 2 Thess.2:3-4 with the "son of perdition" title, Paul was talking about the one who is to come working great signs and wonders, just like this "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward.

(KJV)

Will the world 'wonder' at the 1st beast of Rev.13:1, a kingdom? No, they will wonder at the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward because of the miracles he will perform to deceive the whole world with, as written. That's who this Rev.17:8 "beast" is talking about, i.e., the devil, that "another beast" of Rev.13:11.

Thus the Revelation 'beast' metaphor applies to 2 things, a beast kingdom, and a beast king. Below is about Satan as the beast king. It is directly linked to the "little horn" of the Book of Daniel where we were first shown about the ten horns being ten kings, with another little horn arising among them to take power over all, meaning 11 kings in total.

Rev 17:11-13

12    And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13    These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

(KJV)

Who is the "false prophet" of Rev.19:20 then? Well, does any flesh born man go into the "lake of fire" prior to God's Great White Throne Judgment at the end of Christ's "thousand years" reign? NO! If you do believe some do perish before that Great White Throne Judgment after the thousand years then you have left God's Holy Writ.

Yet per Rev.19:20 we see the "false prophet" and "beast" (1st beast) are destroyed in the lake of fire at Christ's coming at the start... of Christ's "thousand years" reign. That's how we can be certain the "false prophet" is just another ROLE that Satan will play, and the role, not Satan himself, is destroyed at Christ's coming. The "beast" of Rev.19:20 is the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, which is a kingdom beast (per Christ's definition of what the 'waters' represent in Rev.17:15 and its link to the kingdoms of Daniel 7 in Rev.13:2). When our Lord Jesus comes, naturally that 1st beast (kingdom) will be destroyed.

Edited by Salty

Salty,

So who's the beast?

(KJV)

True, but there's still such things as basic grammar, subject and object, that has to be followed as it occurs in Scripture; the main reason because God laid it out that way. I'm not speaking academics with this idea either.

The flow of subject and object within God's Word was done by The Holy Spirit as He led His servants to speak and write. It's especially shown in the manuscripts of God's Word, but even through the 1611 KJV translation a lot of it was kept intact (which is one of the main reasons I don't recommend relying on later paraphrased and modern Bible translations that get farther away from those structures. Look up the subject flow in the Greek of Acts 2 about the words "tongues", "language", and "tongue" which reveals what the multitude actually heard the Apostles speak with the cloven tongue).

In Rev.13:11 forward, our Lord Jesus gave us a huge clue as to the real identity of the 2nd beast ("another beast"). He attached the title of "dragon" to him, which is another one of Satan's titles per Rev.12:9 & 20:2.

In Rev.19:20 which "beast" is it that is destroyed at Christ's coming? The 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, which is a kingdom beast. The "false prophet" also is destroyed then in the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but Satan, the devil, is not destroyed yet then.

In the following Rev.17 verses, the devil is this particular "beast", i.e., the "another beast" that John saw in Rev.13:11 forward that is to come doing great signs and wonders in the sight of men. Rev.9:11 showed us Satan as the angel of the bottomless pit, and he is the one that ascends out of the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses in Jerusalem per Rev.11. In 2 Thess.2:3-4 with the "son of perdition" title, Paul was talking about the one who is to come working great signs and wonders, just like this "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward.

(KJV)

Will the world 'wonder' at the 1st beast of Rev.13:1, a kingdom? No, they will wonder at the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward because of the miracles he will perform to deceive the whole world with, as written. That's who this Rev.17:8 "beast" is talking about, i.e., the devil, that "another beast" of Rev.13:11.

Thus the Revelation 'beast' metaphor applies to 2 things, a beast kingdom, and a beast king. Below is about Satan as the beast king. It is directly linked to the "little horn" of the Book of Daniel where we were first shown about the ten horns being ten kings, with another little horn arising among them to take power over all, meaning 11 kings in total.

Rev 17:11-13

12    And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13    These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

(KJV)

Who is the "false prophet" of Rev.19:20 then? Well, does any flesh born man go into the "lake of fire" prior to God's Great White Throne Judgment at the end of Christ's "thousand years" reign? NO! If you do believe some do perish before that Great White Throne Judgment after the thousand years then you have left God's Holy Writ.

Yet per Rev.19:20 we see the "false prophet" and "beast" (1st beast) are destroyed in the lake of fire at Christ's coming at the start... of Christ's "thousand years" reign. That's how we can be certain the "false prophet" is just another ROLE that Satan will play, and the role, not Satan himself, is destroyed at Christ's coming. The "beast" of Rev.19:20 is the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, which is a kingdom beast (per Christ's definition of what the 'waters' represent in Rev.17:15 and its link to the kingdoms of Daniel 7 in Rev.13:2). When our Lord Jesus comes, naturally that 1st beast (kingdom) will be destroyed.

(John 14:26) “But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and remind you of all I have said to you.”

You all should know that we only know what God wants us to know.  People believe they have some insight to the written Word of God, but unless God reveals what a verse means it is nothing but an assumption on one’s part.