Getting Hit By the Left Hook

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

Do you think it's unfair that a program is going to be pulled out of a TV line up

because of ones personal beliefs? See here that this program is about dream homes. Their was no promotion of marriage. So the hosts of this program were punished because of their beliefs.

Do you think the left has gone too far?

http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/intolerant-left-strikes-hgtv-forced-cancel-tv-show-hosts-traditional-marriage-stance/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Do you think it's unfair that a program is going to be pulled out of a TV line up

because of ones personal beliefs? See here that this program is about dream homes. Their was no promotion of marriage. So the hosts of this program were punished because of their beliefs.

Do you think the left has gone too far?

http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/intolerant-left-strikes-hgtv-forced-cancel-tv-show-hosts-traditional-marriage-stance/

Yes it is unfair and it's blatant hypocrisy by the 'Progressive Left' and they have definitely gone too far, but then again, they went too far a long time ago.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Actually no I don't think they have gone too far... look at reality. The netwotk was putting up a substantial anount of money to tape the shows and history shows that the gay comunity can make a difference in the return for that investment.... no the real problem lies with Christians not standing up and making it worth keeping the show. Christians are simply wimpy when it comes to politics and economics.

If ten million Christians called them and told them they were boycotting the network till they returned the show it would be on next week

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings GW....

I don't know about all this,I would think ratings had more to do with the cancellation of this show(that I never watched).....I don't believe everything I read on either side of the fence,,,,,

With love,in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The same kind of pressure was put on A&E when Duck Dynasty was threatened cancellation for quoting what the Bible said about homosexuality and adultry in an interview. They recanted under the pressure, but I have yet to see another season being produced.

It was the only show I liked on A&E anymore and it already had a following of several years.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Actually no I don't think they have gone too far... look at reality. The netwotk was putting up a substantial anount of money to tape the shows and history shows that the gay comunity can make a difference in the return for that investment.... no the real problem lies with Christians not standing up and making it worth keeping the show. Christians are simply wimpy when it comes to politics and economics.

If ten million Christians called them and told them they were boycotting the network till they returned the show it would be on next week

Absolutely. American christians are Wimps. Either lazy ,or fearful,which is not christianlike.

Are you American ? Why don't you begin the process of getting friends and family to complain in large numbers.