IGNORED

A DREAM AND A QUESTION FROM A BROTHER IN CHRIST.

Jerry1023

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

God bless you all:those that will look into my thread and those that will reply,I believe problem share is half solve,on sunday been the first of June,after service a brother in Christ,told me that he has been seeking the face of God for a financial breakthrough,to support his business,on sunday morning around 3am,he encounter a dream,where his bishop/pastor was giving him money,immedaitely he collected the money,he was still counting it,he woke up,hmmm! As a matter of fact,iam not Joseph,and iam not good in interpreting dream,well i ask him if he is expecting money from anybody he says No,have you by any chance told your pastor that you have been seeking the face of God for a financial miracle,he said no,well i ask him to pray about it,and also to give me some days,to seek for counselling,because my bible tells me not to lean on my own understanding, your advice can be of help

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You haven't given much detail of the dream. Its hard to know what it fully means without description of the scene, feelings in the dream, and attitudes of the others in it. It is important to remember not all dreams come from God. If it doesnt happen its not of the LORD.yet keep in mind Our Father's time is not our time nor are our ways his ways..so while you or your friend think this will happen(the dream coming true) in a few days it could be weeks or months or years....some dreams ive had from yrs back are starting to unfold just now.so it takes trust and patience but most of all faith that God will do as he has said... If it doesn't happen encourage your friend not to let their trust in christ waiver. because he has already said he will not leave us nor forsake us. He is still our God.and while we may want for things we think we need only our father in heaven knows exactly what is truly needed...keeping you an your friend in prayer and hope you Have a blessed day.

God bless you @Flagesapen:as a matter of fact iam not the dreamer,a brother in Christ ask for help,since iam not good in interpreting others dream,that is why i seek for counselling here,the guy in question just ask me,what does it mean to dream where someone was receiving money from his pastor in the dream,just assume you were in his shoe,you encounter a dream,were you receive money from your pastor,i believe it is not a bad dream.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

God bless you @Flagesapen:as a matter of fact iam not the dreamer,a brother in Christ ask for help,since iam not good in interpreting others dream,that is why i seek for counselling here,the guy in question just ask me,what does it mean to dream where someone was receiving money from his pastor in the dream,just assume you were in his shoe,you encounter a dream,were you receive money from your pastor,i believe it is not a bad dream.

Well It is very possible this dream is saying he will recieve money from the pastor or the church. Money also symbolizes blessings so that is another thing. As long as he keeps asking and praying earnestly with the right motives in heart I am quite sure God will answer for he is a geneous God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

No it seems not bad.... Yet if our brother in Christ is a new believer, or just learning to trust on the Lord the enemy could use this dream against him. Making him think the lord will provide this. giving false hope, only to break his faith by it not happening.... I do not know our brother, his relationship with the Father or what point he is at in his journey in the Way. Yet I know that God is the provider,and he blesses us all in different ways. I also know the enemy's running short on time and will use anything he can to make us fall from the path of Christ. This is why we should always test the spirits to see if they are of God.and remember its not by our own strength we conquer "these attempts" to make us stray from our dedication and love for our Father in Heaven. For the Lord is our strength. Wish I could be of more help. I'm trusting the Lord provide this financial need. May God's will be done in this situation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Thoughts that came to my mind were

1.)  Give and it shall be given unto you......

2.)  Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Most of the time God doesn't tell us where the money is coming from, He just supplies our needs.  Perhaps it might come by doing business for the church that it pays for.   it does seem like a strange dream.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry

Hi Brother.....good to see you........honestly Jerry,seems he may be thinking very much about getting a breakthrough to support his business and is falling asleep with it on his mind.......I see no relevance to the Pastor giving him money in his dream but then again,it is not my dream

We know that God always will send 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm........he must be patient & wait on the Lord,I think it is simply in his subconscious :noidea:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Not all dreams come from God, nor are they from Satan either. They are often based on wishful thinking. I've given up things in the past that I thought were bad for me. At first, I found myself dreaming about them all the time.

Because I am unemployed (apart from temporary work that I am doing at the moment), I often dream of landing a good stable, well-paid job. I still haven't got that good job, so the dreams obviously weren't  prophecies.

Blessings Jerry

Hi Brother.....good to see you........honestly Jerry,seems he may be thinking very much about getting a breakthrough to support his business and is falling asleep with it on his mind.......I see no relevance to the Pastor giving him money in his dream but then again,it is not my dream

We know that God always will send 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm........he must be patient & wait on the Lord,I think it is simply in his subconscious :noidea:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

God bless you my sister in Christ:this guy in question has been a genuine born again for the past 10 years:when i gave my life newly to Christ,he was one of those people that really help me,he is married and bless with children,doing perfectly well in his business,he is into helping widows,poor and needy,and supporting servant of God who has not find their feet,meaning well to do,the guy is richly bless,from my own understanding since he told me that God instructed him that the reason why He has bless him so much,is for him to bless those that are in need and to support a sersant of God,i mean pastors,i was thinking may be there is a pastor that God want him to give money,or to support financially,just saying my mind,iam yet to tell him,i ask him for how long have you been seeking the face of God for a financial breakthrough,he said since last year.