• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,816
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

First, no it's not worship and it is Bibical to pray to the Saints (Heb 12:1), if it is then you need to stop praying to others to pray for you.

Heb 12:1 does not mention praying to dead people or people in heaven. 

Hebrews 12 

1 Therefore since we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily besets us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

When I ask people to pray for me, I do not light a candle, I do not kneel before a statue of them. I do not bow my head and say oh blessed person hear my prayer. I do not pray to people to ask them to pray for me. Praying to saints as you do or as catholics do is idolatry.

You have no idea how I ask the Saints for pray, so do not pretend to know. When you make a request of someone you are praying to them

to make earnest petition to (a person).

to make petition or entreaty for; crave

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pray

So yes you are praying to someone when you make a request. Christians do not die we go to our reward, we are still alive and form a great cloud of witnesses.

I would say you need to work on your prepositions :) Especially if you desire the right direction on the pathway! Love, Steven