IGNORED

Why This War is Different

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Now that Hamas can reach cities like Tel Aviv, with their new missiles and rockets, they have introduced a major game-changer into the war that will set this war apart from other recent conlficts.

That is just one reason why this war is different, as presented by the author of this article. He gives four more reasons why this is different.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/07/10/hamass-last-stand-5-reasons-this-israel-gaza-war-is-different/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shiloh..

Looks to me like hamas signed it's own death certificate................I do hope so,that will be 1 down!                            Love,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Not to quick, kwik. It all depends how far he takes it, we all want him to go all the way and clean house. In the past he has pulled out to early hoping he wont this time.

Guest shiloh357

Not to quick, kwik. It all depends how far he takes it, we all want him to go all the way and clean house. In the past he has pulled out to early hoping he wont this time.

I really think they are committed to clean out the rat's nest in GAza and getting rid  of Hamas once and for all.  For one thing, Obama is irrelevant, unlike previous presidents.  He carries no weight with Israel.  His call for Israel to show restraint, while never once denouncing the rockets that were being fired into Gaza for weeks on end, pretty much kills his crediblity with Israel. 

Netanyahu is ignoring Obama worthless calls for ceasefire and is doing what a real leader does.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

is doing what a real leader does.

Thats the truth.

Guest shiloh357

For so long, Israel has had to fight its wars with the terrorists while keeping one eye on the US to gauge the US' response.   They had to measure their tactics against what the US like or didn't like.  Now the situation is totally different.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I really think they are committed to clean out the rat's nest in GAza and getting rid  of Hamas once and for all.  For one thing, Obama is irrelevant, unlike previous presidents.  He carries no weight with Israel.  His call for Israel to show restraint, while never once denouncing the rockets that were being fired into Gaza for weeks on end, pretty much kills his crediblity with Israel. 

Netanyahu is ignoring Obama worthless calls for ceasefire and is doing what a real leader does.

I certainly hope he will not stop till Gaza is cleaned out, I just meant if he gets world pressure

he may stop to soon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Amen.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,713
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the way its going, this maybe hamas funeral. However, it wont stop the conflict even if they do because the shards of hamas and/or other groups will take up the flag and continue the fight.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I agree with ShiIoh  ,Israel had been too easy on Hamas for a long time and had been so good for them with providing electricity,water, first aid food ,no matter how often they attacked.

I seen a picture on FB yesterday from Jerusalem and  people on the street and it looks like they live their normal life like other days---how terrible having to run every 10 minutes to a shelter..

Nobody should have to live with this fear..

What I wonder is are more people in Israel waiting for God to help Israel with fighting the enemy?

It's either they get rid of Hamas and  Isis  or Israel will  be attacked from all sides and that is what the Bible says is going to happen..

And  ISIS already on in Gaza?

What is Israel waiting for?

They had enough patient to try to work things out and nothing will work out,so "Yes" they should have complete control over Gaza and destroy everything what should not be there!

To God be the glory!