Sister

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

From Adam to last of the old testement people will be ressurected in the first ressurection as saints with the second coming of Jesus to rule with Him over wicked nations 

Hi justfaith,

Thankyou for your response. 

You see I'm putting everything together.

Jesus made it clear no one can come to the Father but by through him.  He is the door now.  So after his death, all who believe on him will take part in the first resurrection,

but the others before that (Israelites), didn't get the chance to know Christ, so they will get that chance in the 1000 years.  They too, like us, have to not only walk through the door of Christ, but have their spirit renewed also.  They too have to feed on Christ's flesh (The Word of God) and have that holy spirit in them also.  Just like we need the HS to be raised in the 1st resurrection.  But they've missed out on that so they get their change at the 2nd resurrection.  The gentiles also, who did not know Christ, or obey him will be in this judgement also. 

I think Adam will be in the 2nd resurrection, not the first.

Hi Sister 

The blood of Jesus covers Adam and the rest of the old testement saints 

What was the purpose of the animal sacrifices ?

How did the holy men write the bible through inspiration of the Holy Spirit ?

When was Jesus first introduce to mankind ?

Why and  how  did David have the Holy Spirit ?

2 Samuel 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

2 The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

Something else to consider,

another piece of the puzzle.

Look how righteous Job was.

Yet he said this;

Job 19:26   And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

This is obvious he will not be in the first resurrection.  The saints will be raised to spirit.

Job will be in the kingdom, One of those raised to flesh.

Being resurrected and revived from the dead are two different things.

When one is resurrected, they can never die again, for they have conquered death.

When one is revived, he can die again.

John 11:14   Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

John 11:17   Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

John 11:43   And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

John 11:44   And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

After three days, the body starts rotting.  This was a miracle happening before their eyes back then.  We've heard of these miracles and believe them.

When Christ returns we will see greater miracles than these.  We will see a whole nation get revived, from all generations. Israelites only, because of the promise made to Abraham.

But only according to election.  Not all of them.

1 Kings 19:18   Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Is that corruptible flesh or incorruptible flesh Job is speaking about ?

From Adam to last of the old testement people will be ressurected in the first ressurection as saints with the second coming of Jesus to rule with Him over wicked nations 

Hi justfaith,

Jesus made it clear no one can come to the Father but by through him.  He is the door now.  So after his death, all who believe on him will take part in the first resurrection,

but the others before that (Israelites), didn't get the chance to know Christ, so they will get that chance in the 1000 years.  They too, like us, have to not only walk through the door of Christ, but have their spirit renewed also.  They too have to feed on Christ's flesh (The Word of God) and have that holy spirit in them also.  Just like we need the HS to be raised in the 1st resurrection.  But they've missed out on that so they get their change at the 2nd resurrection.  The gentiles also, who did not know Christ, or obey him will be in this judgement also. 

Will those in the second resurrection be bless according to the bible ? Why or Why not thanks 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

lets keep it simple huh......   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

God does tell us in His word where the pre-cross saints are.

`...you have come ......to the General Assembly & church of the first-born,.....& to the spirits of righteous men made perfect.`  (Heb. 12: 23)

The General Assembly is the waiting place in heaven where the different groups await their inheritance & the timing for that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister 

The blood of Jesus covers Adam and the rest of the old testement saints 

What was the purpose of the animal sacrifices ?

How did the holy men write the bible through inspiration of the Holy Spirit ?

When was Jesus first introduce to mankind ?

Why and  how  did David have the Holy Spirit ?

2 Samuel 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

2 The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

Hi Justfaith

John 17:9   I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jesus did not die for those before him, but those who would come after him.

There's a process, we have to believe on him and repent, to receive salvation.  This invitation is to the whole world.

How can one do this if he was born before Christ came?

They don't get a "get out of jail free" card,

that's why there's the 2nd judgement.  Those before Christ are judged differently.  By their works.

Is that corruptible flesh or incorruptible flesh Job is speaking about ?

Justfaith,

That would be corruptible flesh, because they would die again.  Then be raised in the 2nd resurrection.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Not only last day christians are beheaded,there are many early christians beheaded burned and given to the lions.

Rev 6:9--11.

jesse.

No, not all are, but those who are will be the ones serving with the Lord during the Millennium. Instead of trying to make verses fit your theology, show us why plain scripture is not true.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. 1.Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, 2.who had not worshiped the beast or his image, 3.and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. 4.And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I challenge you to tell us how the following is not true.

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
  • those who fulfilled the first three requirements are those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There is no mention of any others who will reign with Christ during this time.

Hi justfaith,

Will those in the second resurrection be bless according to the bible ? Why or Why not thanks 

Being spared at the 2nd resurrection would be a blessing, but I don't know what you mean "according to the bible"

We know there's a 2nd resurrection, and the ones who will be spared (the sheep) will have their names written in the book of life.

Other than knowing this, there's not much information given to us.

For example, after the 2nd resurrection, the goats will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the sheep put to the right.

The earth will be melted, and the heavens and the earth renewed.

I can't say if what will happen inbetween the 2nd judgement and the melting of the earth, so cannot coment.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Justfaith

John 17:9   I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jesus did not die for those before him, but those who would come after him.

There's a process, we have to believe on him and repent, to receive salvation.  This invitation is to the whole world.

How can one do this if he was born before Christ came?

They don't get a "get out of jail free" card,

that's why there's the 2nd judgement.  Those before Christ are judged differently.  By their works.

Sister, answer this one question. Did God so love the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life?

If you say yes, than ask yourself how could He not include those who lived before Jesus was born?

Even in the OT, everything pointed to God. Don't discard those in the OT, believing that Jesus did not die for them also. What do you think Jesus was doing in the heart of the earth for three days?